It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: onthedownlow

Look like a cpap hose.

I think you nailed it.

Why would Epstein have a CPAP in his cell?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

LOL. Yes, I know. I posted that about 10 pages back. 😎

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Well if that's true then he totally ignored all warning signs to go because he never thought they would bomb him on-site with an *American *inside of his car, would they do that?

It's getting crazier by the day now..

Wait, who was the American??

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
GW packs a ton of intel crumbs into 17 minutes that will take msm months to report on, if ever.
Finding and fixing Solemani, Blackberry's, Gen Flynn, task force orange:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Devin Nunes says the Inspector General who enabled Whistleblower Ciaramella and Adam Schiff to execute their hoax, is under investigation.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Tangent thought
Q...
Your post reminded me of this I ran across...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

That’s news to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Salami’s daughter mouthing off? That’s sweet.

Need the screaming lady/cat meme

“You will pay for killing my dad!!!”

“$150 billion should have been enough.”

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: onthedownlow

Look like a cpap hose.

I think you nailed it.

Why would Epstein have a CPAP in his cell?

I read somewhere along the line that he had apnea.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
1 YEAR DELTA...

5 Jan 2020 - 12:25:32 PM (mirrors 52) (5:5:5)

Q465 !UW.yye1fxo
5 Jan 2018 - 2:18:47 PM (911)

One year delta. One DJT post on Jan 5.

Q

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Besides this Iran distraction, lots still to come on many fronts ..

Time to CURE the SiCK

Godspeed
edit on 162020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

No American has been reported killed in the Soleimani strike that I've found.

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) stated that a total of ten people were killed. Along with Soleimani, four other IRGC officers were also killed: Brigadier General Hossein Pourjafari, Colonel Shahroud Mozafarinia, Major Hadi Taremi and Captain Vahid Zamanian. The remaining five casualties were Iraqi members of the PMF: deputy chairman Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, chief of protocol and public relations Muhammed Reza al-Jaberi, Mohammad al-Shibani, Hassan Abdul Hadi and Heydar Ali.

Baghdad Airstrike

6 boxes on plane:
www.youtube.com...

This story confirms there were 6 bodies flown back including the 6th body of Iraqi 'al-Muhandis.'

Soleimani's body was flown back to Iran from Iraq alongside the bodies of five other Iranians killed in the drone strike, and the body of Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, an Iraqi who had commanded the Iranian-backed Kataib Hezbollah group and had also been killed.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I guess I have missed alot, what is tomorrow?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
An this one which few Americans even remember. They used to deny responsibility for this bombing but times have changed it seems.
twitter.com...

My dad was a "journalist" with the Marines in Beriut. He was on a flight out to Cypress when the bomb was detonated. In my archives, I have both the article he wrote for Proceedings as well as the letter of acknowledgement from the base commander, thanking him for some security recommendations. So yeah, a "journalist".

edit on 6-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: imma delete this soon

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Absolutely not.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
[JK]?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Q-uestion Nancy: How many deaths of Americans or others, would make the death of a global terrorist proportionate? Exactly how many, numbers please...

Nancy Pelosi to Introduce Resolution Implying Pre-emptive Surrender to Iran

Pelosi’s letter begins with the declaration that President Donald Trump’s airstrike last week targeting Iranian General Qasem Suleimani, leader of the terrorist Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IGRC) Quds Force, responsible for the murders of hundreds of Americans and for recent attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, was “provocative and disproportionate,” terms suggesting the attack was illegal under international law and could constitute a war crime.

The letter goes on to describe a new resolution that would “limit the President’s military actions regarding Iran,” essentially signaling a surrender in the potential conflict before the Iranian regime itself had managed to respond.

Something folks might not have noticed. The less obvious complaint is that "she" wasn't allowed to warn Iran of the action because........ no leaks. She's signalling the US DS has been cut out of the loop entirely on matters of importance.

DJT managed to get the demwits to accuse him of war crimes for killing a man known - by her beloved "17 intelligence agencies" as a full blown monster. And I thought defending MS13 was bad, this is hilarious.

ADD: HERE WE GO: Schiff Calls For Congressional Hearings Into Trump’s Drone Strike That Killed Soleimani

This is a bad idea for the dems a GREAT idea for mankind because...

Intel Shows Soleimani Was A Protected CIA Asset

DECLAS is a helluva drug...

edit on 6-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I guess I have missed alot, what is tomorrow?

Pioneer could be speaking of something personal, don't know.

I do know tomorrow the DOJ will present an amended brief in the Flynn case.

So I am going to present some thoughts that have been rambling around in my mind since DOJ decided to amend the case.

Do y'all recall that Van Greck was reassigned to head FBI FARA shortly before the IG Fisa resport came out and after Flynn's last hearing?

Well footnote 170 from IG notes: We have previously found differing understandings between FBI agents /federal prosescutons and NSD officials about the FARA as well as what constitues a "FARA case".

Maybe the reason Van Greck was reassigned was to learn what the heck he was doing. Is he still on Flynn's case? (note, this part of the case is not about Fara, it is about lying to the best of my understanding)

Also, recall in Dec 2018 Judge Sullivan kept asking Flynn if he wanted continue his guilty plea and asked if he needed new lawyers. Flynn stayed firm in his guilty plea.

At the time I felt the judge was angry with Flynn because he knew something was amiss with the plea.

About a week after the IG FISA report, Judge Sullivan came out with a negative judgement reprimanding Sidney Powell and reasons why Flynn could not rescind his guilty plea.

Then Dec 2019, the case was postponed by DOJ referencing the IG FISA. It seemed clear to me that DOJ expected Sullivan to reconsider the charge

I have wondered if Sullivan made the scathing report in order to force DOJ to admit culpability instead of just dismissing with no admission of guilt by DOJ/FBI. Did Sullivan call their hand?

I obviously don't know. Just one more conspiracy theory to consider. Bear in mind, I do want our current DOJ and Judge Sullivan to be good guys in this drama.

We shall find out Jan 28.

Praying this is true: Coming for Justice

Edit to correct timeline
edit on 6-1-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

has anyone seen him since the take-out order?

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join