It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat
Don't know about Epstein's cell but I have seen pics of cells with radios and tvs plugged into a regular outlet.

Looks a little smooth to be rope but it isn't a very good pic. It also seems to have something molded on the end.

Usually they have super short and pretty generic cords for things that plug in. No different from the cords we all have on our electronics. There does seem to be something on the end, whether it's a connector attached or part of a rope that has been cut and frayed a bit. The smoothness of the object can easily be smooth or even a nylon rope. But for now I'm going to go with something the cleaning crew had even though it's all unorganized, and they seemingly pulled the mattress, and everything else off on top of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
An american of iranian descent would look iranian.

Do the number of boxes match the body count?

From the video I see 6 boxes. According to wiki sources there was 10 total killed. 5 including Soleimani from IRGC and the other 5 were Iraqi PMF. Don't know what all their descent but the 6 boxes (extra box) being flown to Iran doesn't seem to add up on what I've read so far.
2020 Baghdad Air Strike

ETA: wider view - www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: YT link

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A bunch of Republican senators lead by Sen. Hawley (R-MO) have introduced a resolution to amend the Senate's rules for conducting impeachment trials.

Article at Gateway Pundit.

The new rule would say that if the House does not transmit the articles of impeachment to the senate within 25 calender days, then the senate can dismiss the articles on grounds of "lack of prosecution."

They are telling Nancy Pelosi that it is time to put up or shut up. And several of the sponsors are saying that word-for-word.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
That is why I said it was to thick to be the type of electrical cord usually found in a cell. I would agree that it was something brought in afterwards. Probably even attached to that black box.

Did they pull the mattress off the upper bunk? There seems to be stuff on top as if it was being used as a shelf.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: dashen

Trump says that he has selected 52 targets in Iran should they seek revenge.

מגע MAGA > Magog

Gematria of מגוג (Magog)= 52

52 also being the number of hostages Iran took at the US Embassy back in the day.

You must have missed Trump's tweet.
twitter.com...

POTUS Twitter is now gaining 200K+ followers/24hrs!

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL trump got his way again

So Letter was a "DRAFT" (real) but was Mistakenly sent out
(Translation: Another leak was found ?]
watch who the new exit

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

: The next 24 to 36 hours could reveal whether Iran intends to make good on its threats to retaliate, according to U.S. officials. Iranian ballistic missiles are prepared to move and could move within 24 hours. Naval and air defense units have been dispersed - CBS

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Eric Chewning, defense chief Mark Esper's chief of staff, resignsI

Defense Secretary Mark Esper announced Monday that his chief of staff Eric Chewning will step down at the end of the month to return to the private sector amid mounting tensions with Iran.

www.upi.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Billions in hardware. Hill AFB actually has 78 F-35s but "52" was chosen for some reason. Others are likely deployed elsewhere but they are now at full warfighting capability.

The 388th and 419th Fighter Wings that call Hill Air Force Base in Utah home have just executed a massive readiness drill that included an 'elephant walk' of a whopping 52 F-35As. The exercise coincides with the wings reaching full strength following the transition to the F-35A, a process that began years ago.

Warzone article

Lockheed was just awarded $1.9 billion contract.

Pentagon and Lockheed Martin Sign 2020 F-35 Sustainment Contract

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Trapped in bathroom, held down by Weinstein: Woman’s horrifying allegations laid out by prosecutors
LA Times

edit on 6-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

: The next 24 to 36 hours could reveal whether Iran intends to make good on its threats to retaliate, according to U.S. officials. Iranian ballistic missiles are prepared to move and could move within 24 hours. Naval and air defense units have been dispersed - CBS

twitter.com...

24 ...36 ... Climate change ....lol. I digress lol
Top Five Steps Trump Has Taken To Prepare The U.S. Military For Whatever Comes Next

Forbes actually put together a nice article, which the snippet below is from...

Increased funding for readiness.....Investment in core warfighting systems. ... .Modernization of nuclear forces. ....Bolstering resilience in space.....Pressing allies to do their part.....

The above five efforts are just the beginning of what the Trump defense team has done to bolster America’s military since taking office. From hypersonic weapons to multi-domain warfare to soldier lethality, Trump has done more to rebuild U.S. warfighting capabilities than any president since Reagan....

Imagine the lasers NOW lol aiborn even ....maybe even space based

...this is from 2006.

Heck of a deterrent

edit on 162020 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Missedthe RG monologue last night...

This is really irksome. An entire continent is burning and shame-blame per his handler goons is more important than simply words of support and kindness.

To our downQnder folks.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think in this case, "Western-backed" = bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HJ-10
en.wikipedia.org...

HJ-10 (or "Red Arrow 10") is a Chinese ground-launched anti-tank missile developed by Norinco. It has a tandem high-explosive anti-tank (HEAT) warhead, that may penetrate 1,400 mm (55 in) of conventional steel armour protected by explosive reactive armour. The maximum range is 10 km (6.2 mi), with pre- or post-launch lock-on.[1] Air-launched variants for helicopters and drones have also been developed.[2][3]

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Better image of the gray thingamajig. Looks like a hose.

edit on 6-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Is everyone really excited about Bolton's announcement? Here is the Trump administrations chance for their side to be heard! I bet they are stoked he's willing to jump in to the fray! I bet his testimony will put the dems in their place finally! After all the Trump administration is all about transparency!

A real witness with first hand info!

I'm really excited!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Looks like electrical conduit to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

originally posted by: Trillium
More Domino falling CP

twitter.com...

I'm confused.

"Marijuana Mike" was busted back on 9/18/19.

www.npr.org...

Is this another charge?

Classic punishment for a former R but why don't D's get the same treatment. We see their buddies that they hang out with going to prison for this stuff and have eye witnesses or victims coming out of the wood work, ying yang or the wazoo take your pick.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct

I'm not excited. Bolton left because he and Trump butted heads on ME policy.

Who knows what he's going to say, or if it will be the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join