It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm assuming you're not in EST timezone as the times you get on tweets seem to be earlier than that?

Wrt the "196 to ZERO" tweet the EST time is 9:39 AM making it a MIRROR of 39 = 3x13. The 93 side perhaps also references the [93 DK] post?

I'll do a "usual decodes" post on the tweet as there seems to be a lot more within it - a couple of Ampersands for a start.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Pro “resistance” groups such as Hezbollah have begun circulating this video along with pro-IRGC/Qassem Soleimani related accounts and the hashtag #HardRevenge.
@AuroraIntel

Meme poster

An this one which few Americans even remember. They used to deny responsibility for this bombing but times have changed it seems.
twitter.com...

Memetic warfare has rose to new levels.

Footage from Soleimani’s final flight. That's gotta be really awkward for the other living passengers...
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: FamCore

[PAIN INCOMING]

Now I know that they say the orange bed sheets are where the noose came from, but theres something in one of the TMZ pics I can't figure out. In this pic there is what looks like a white/light colored rope in front of the bed on the floor, where the other end is stuck under the mattress. To me, with the quality of evidence (the picture) that I have -- that looks like a rope. I don't believe anything inside of any cell had the ability to be percieved that way. Nothing fits the description of that object more than a rope. Anyone wants to prove me wrong have at it.

ETA/TL;DR: The rope like object in front of the ladder to the bunk.
edit on 1/6/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Is it an electrical cord? There are so many things wrong with that "crime scene" pic, that I dont know where to even begin. That Molymeux video posted earlier does a good job going thru them. But, what kinda just off of suicide watch prisoner is allowed to keep multiple bottles of prescription medication in their cell? Thats absurd.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Footage from Soleimani’s final flight. That's gotta be really awkward for the other living passengers...

They look like poorly wrapped Christmas gifts.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Can anyone ID an american from the pics on the side of the boxes?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Is it an electrical cord? There are so many things wrong with that "crime scene" pic, that I dont know where to even begin. That Molymeux video posted earlier does a good job going thru them. But, what kinda just off of suicide watch prisoner is allowed to keep multiple bottles of prescription medication in their cell? Thats absurd.

The medication is likely non-lethal stuff like heart meds, etc.

In my experience, when an inmate's status changes to a lesser security level their privileges are restored incrementally or fully. That's just how the laws/rules are written.

He met benchmarks, so he was allowed to have a certain level of property.

I have to say I'm very surprised by the length of that electrical cord. Three feet is the limit in my neck of the woods.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

All I see is Iranian faces and what I assume is Farsi language.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ice. Watch the water.

Brain Teaser - A man hangs himself in an empty room.

Question There is a man hung from the ceiling of an empty room. It is windowless room with no doors, tables, chairs...nothing. A puddle of water is on the floor beneath him. How did he manage to hang himself?

Redirects... every time

Isn’t it ironic, don’t ya think? 🎶
edit on 6-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yeah, but you can kill yourself on Tylenol if so inclined. Dont they have a nurse and a procedure for handing out inmates meds? I have been in a different kind of facility, nowhere close to jail, and you still have to have your meds handed out by a nurse....even if it is only heart meds.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Looks too thick to be an electrical cord. It is almost as thick as the rungs on the ladder. There would be nothing in a cell that needs an electrical cord that thick.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
An american of iranian descent would look iranian.

Do the number of boxes match the body count?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
LOL trump got his way again

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yeah, but you can kill yourself on Tylenol if so inclined. Dont they have a nurse and a procedure for handing out inmates meds? I have been in a different kind of facility, nowhere close to jail, and you still have to have your meds handed out by a nurse....even if it is only heart meds.

Tylenol takes time. It destroys your liver.

The laws/policies regarding medication vary from facility to facility and system to system. Again, in my neck of the woods, inmates are allowed to have OTCs and non-lethal meds.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Looks too thick to be an electrical cord. It is almost as thick as the rungs on the ladder. There would be nothing in a cell that needs an electrical cord that thick.

Well, there would be nothing in a cell resembling an electrical cord, nevermind the thickness of it. That thick would be more indicative of a rope; especially with it being indoor, and not a commercial construction site.

But I digress. A longer look at the picture could very well indicate an electrical cord. Seems to be some sort of vacuum closer to the cell door in the photograph. My question is then; why did they start cleaning an active investigation area/crime scene before snapping photos? Are we looking at unofficial leaked photographs of his cell? Someone looking for a quick buck? How are we to be 100% that it's actually Epsteins cell?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL trump got his way again

Is that real? Are we actually getting the Eff out of Iraq, after being there for almost 20 years now?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE:

Congress & the President should not be wasting their time and energy on a continuation of the totally partisan Impeachment Hoax when we have so many important matters pending. 196 to ZERO was the Republican House vote, & we got 3 Dems. This was not what the Founders had in mind!

1) Tweet time points to:
EST - Q939 Hitler was a NWO puppet
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 6th (twice)

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = CPIHZERORHDTF = 156
Q156 Rothschilds Targeted
Timestamp encodes Jan 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th

b) RemoveDupes = CPIZEODTF = 104
Q104 Time to PRAY. We're OPERATIONAL
Timestamp encodes Jan 6th (twice), 7th (twice)

c) Base+nums#1 = 156+1+9+6 = 172
Q172 Good will always defeat evil
Timestamp encodes Jan 6th, 7th (twice), 10th
Post number encodes Jan 7th

d) Base+nums#2 = 156+1+9+6+3 = 175
Q175 Expand your thinking. Captain Mike Green:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: rHXVKCrC No.150388962 📁
Nov 21 2017 18:43:15 (EST)
Expand your thinking.
Captain Mike Green.
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes.
Who countered?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Learn how to read the map.
Q

Is this referring to a GO-call today and BAYS strike tomorrow?

Timestamp encodes Jan 7th (4 ways!), 8th (twice)
Post number encodes Jan 7th
Total of Jan 7th x5

e) RemoveDupes+nums#1 = 104+1+9+6 = 120
Q120 Controlling the Narrative
Timestamp encodes Jan 5th (twice), 7th (twice), 9th, 10th

f) RemoveDupes+nums#2 = 104+1+9+6+3 = 123
Q123 Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++
Timestamp encodes Jan 6th, 7th (thrice), 9th

3) Ampersand method gives:
a) "Congress & the" = CONGRESSTHE = 133
Q133 The Puppet Masters. +++X3. Cult. Satanism
Timestamp encodes Jan 7th (twice)

b) crossover: CONGRESSTHE -E = 133-5 = 128
Q128 [CIA is here - pray] - partial:

Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

Timestamp encodes Jan 5th (twice), 7th (twice)

c) "vote, & we " = VOTEWE = 90
Q90 Seth Rich Murder confirmed
Timestamp encodes Jan 6th, 7th, 8th

d) crossover: VOTEWE -E = 90-5 = 85
Q85 MS13 Hit Squads & CIA - Seth Rich
Timestamp encodes Jan 6th, 7th, 8th

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Don't know about Epstein's cell but I have seen pics of cells with radios and tvs plugged into a regular outlet.

Looks a little smooth to be rope but it isn't a very good pic. It also seems to have something molded on the end.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
WOW
HORROR! Iranian-backed Militias Open Fire on Civilians Refusing to Go to Ceremony for Dead Terrorist Soleimani

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join