It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Guarantee you that, given the acquittal in the Senate, Vindman has concluded his career will not progress much further. My prediction is he will retire as soon as he can and try to make money "writing" a book and giving speeches.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I think we can pretty much forget about any major arrests before the election.

Trump doesn't want to come up looking like more of a dictator.

I personally think that there must be some arrests before the election.

Nevertheless, it certainly is a very tricky mine field for Trump to traverse.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Double the Trouble, Double the Fun!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

TGIF

Double Trouble - Don't need to get caught between the Crossfire - been there before

edit on 272020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

LIEUTENANT COLONEL Alexander Vindman is officially out at NSC.

Mr. Trump essentially confirmed the move in brief comments with reporters before leaving on a day trip to North Carolina. “I’m not happy with him,” the president said of Colonel Vindman. His senior officials, he added, would inform the colonel of his future soon. “They’ll make that decision.”

NYTimes

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

YAY!
Now fire his brother!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Guarantee you that, given the acquittal in the Senate, Vindman has concluded his career will not progress much further. My prediction is he will retire as soon as he can and try to make money "writing" a book and giving speeches.

Cheers

I wonder if there is a court martial in his future.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Bad timing but I have to go out to a dinner party. Therefore, here is the SPREADSHEET updated with posts to Q3842:

Q V16.62 20200207 to 3842 incl. DECODE tools

Note that Q3842 is a:

15 min MARKER - important in relation to far past

It comes 15:22 after Q3841... 15+22 = 27 = 3x3x3!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, Rel! Think BREXIT!!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

"A Night With Lt. Col. Vindman"

Now you've just gone too far.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
@COsweda

Thread

A couple of days ago I wrote that the Democrats are implementing the Algerian Strategy in the United States.

@realDonaldTrump knows this, of course.

@SpeakerPelosi tore up the State of the Union address to signal that she's on board with the Algerian Strategy.

Excellent long thread: twitter.com...

AND if you missed it from last night (Q3839), @TuckerCarlson did a segment on the Algerian Strategy on Fox!!!

Highly recommend you have a listen.
New Way Forward Act

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Cranky, he just might pull off the book. Consider ...

* Ukrainian boy emigrates and achieves commission as regular army officer in USA

* Infantry officer HOO-WAA

* Airborne HOO-WAA

* Ranger Tab HOO-WAA

* Political operative HOO ... Wut?

(Don't think they give tabs or badges for the last mentioned)

But: if he gets court-martialed, it will make his book that much more dramatic (hounded by Bad Orange Man etc)

Although ... I have seen the Army suddenly find a reason to let someone go just before they met requirements for retirement.

ETA: Scratch the last, he has 21 years in service, so he can retire at any time unless he has incurred obligations by allowing the Army to pay for graduate studies etc.

Cheers
edit on 7-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Today Rush Limbaugh's replacement was talking about the new Way Forward Push also.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Gawd! I hate reading the NYT, but I hold my nose and do it. Their blatant bias shows in everything they write. The way they use descriptors and little "human interest" inserts only serves to manipulate the reader. It's easy to see when you finally become aware of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Awesome
FBI Vault:

New release of Hillary Clinton communications

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Trump administration has been using a commercial database that maps the movements of millions of cellphones to monitor migrants at the Mexican border.

Federal Agencies Use Cellphone Location Data for Immigration Enforcement

The Trump administration has bought access to a commercial database that maps the movements of millions of cellphones in America and is using it for immigration and border enforcement, according to people familiar with the matter and documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The location data is drawn from ordinary cellphone apps, including those for games, weather and e-commerce, for which the user has granted permission to log the phone’s location.

Reminds me of this very long in-depth story from the Snowden files...

Mission Creep: How the NSA’s Game-Changing Targeting System Built for Iraq and Afghanistan Ended Up on the Mexico Border

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
After impeachment bowl ended the usual suspects were trotted out with the EXACT same talking points as day one. Why?

"He lies."
"He's a racist."
"He's a threat to our democracy."

Not one of these goons are speaking to or ABOUT us people. None. Nancy never, ever, ever, ever talks to the human population as she loathes us. Hates. Same for the rest, including their mouthpieces - though the mouthpieces are important by association and NOT origins.

"He lies." This was meant to mind control people into thinking he is lying when he says Obama did it and Big Mike is not a Michelle type stuff. Plant the seed.

"He's a racist." Yep, he is. But not a skinist. Here they are being honest, he and WE ALL are brooming this realm of a race of beings. So yes, racist, just not the kindergarten version.

"He's a threat to OUR democracy." Yep, he sure is. Theirs, not ours. They have a democracy of sorts, which is NOT the Representative Republic. Again, they're being honest, he/we are not only threatening their way of existence, but their entire existence.

Has Nancy or any other goon said, "...a threat to YOUR Representative Republic, which endures beyond us?"

When renOgade said, "does Trump have a magic wand" (about jobs returning) why didn't he say "That would great, I don't know if he can but I'll help?" Why don't any of those in the [ ] act as family does, but instead as alien overlords???

Everything is upside down and backwards from what they "teach," this is why they teach. These ghouls could always communicate in the open with the sheep to not even noticing. Now, not so much.

Look at what a train wreck Nancy's presser was yesterday. It was always that bad, enough couldn't see it though. Now because we see her truth and she's on the ropes the reality is exposed - for those with eyes to see.

They also only have on playbook, and we've seen all the plays.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sky events today.

EO re: fed buildings.

Symbolism downfall?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

What a lovely day To bring some pain.

TGIF

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>