It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
From CTH. I am really glad to see these guys as part of the team. They know this info top to bottom and front to back.

The gang is getting back together again. Representatives Jim Jordan, John Ratcliffe, Mark Meadows, Debbie Lesko, Elise Stefanik, Lee Zeldin and Doug Collins have been selected as additions to President Trump’s impeachment defense team. UPDATE: and Mike Johnson

Throughout this process, these Members of Congress have provided guidance to the White House team, which was prohibited from participating in the proceedings concocted by Democrats in the House of Representatives.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Not sure on the timing of it but the swamp corruption in PR runs deep. The FBI raid late last year arrested several politicians, one was a senator.
After that video went live it couldn't be covered up. The people in charge may of not even known about the warehouse. I'm sure their logistics & comms has been a nightmare and perhaps the warehouse was forgotten. Unfortunately, bad things often happen in disaster zones. Always two sides to every story.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The "divide", for me, is when JFK was assassinated. I was born 9 months afterwards, GenX. So I have an intuitive feel for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
RBA told to 'mobilise all forces' to save the economy from climate change

The Reserve Bank has been warned it may have to buy up coal mines and fossil-fuel power stations as part of extraordinary actions to save the economy from climate change-induced financial disaster.

As Australian business leaders grow increasingly worried climate change will hit their bottom lines and the International Monetary Fund warns global warming is now a major financial risk, a new warning issued by the world's top central bank says the RBA could be forced into rescuing the economy and the environment.

Hire 200 firebugs, have celebs tweet Climate something caused it, then just like that banks are in charge again.

Rearrange your banking deck chairs you banking goons, time ran out.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It's strange not seeing Devin Nunes and Louie Gohmert on that that list of All-Star House Trump supporters. But at any rate, the Friday and Saturday with Republicans presenting their case will be infinitely more interesting than watching Schiff and Nadler on Wednesday and Thursday. Cable News TV ratings will be Waaaay below normal on Wed/Thurs...from 1pm to 1am.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks Care. I didn't even notice. Nunez may be a problem because Schiff released his phone number. Also likely is the fact his office was investigating, or at least setting up the meetings with key Ukrainians via Lev Parnas

Matt Gaetz is also missing.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's strange not seeing Devin Nunes and Louie Gohmert on that that list of All-Star House Trump supporters. But at any rate, the Friday and Saturday with Republicans presenting their case will be infinitely more interesting than watching Schiff and Nadler on Wednesday and Thursday. Cable News TV ratings will be Waaaay below normal on Wed/Thurs...from 1pm to 1am.

I'm sure the ratings differential will be attributed to Rs getting the weekend slot as opposed to the Ds version just being mind numbing horsesht.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If the Trump Admin has Adam Schiff and his crazy way of running impeachment in their sights, Nunes would be a fact witness. I hope the compromising photos of Schiff are displayed at the trial also. (House Republicans have them.)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman

I'm sure the ratings differential will be attributed to Rs getting the weekend slot as opposed to the Ds version just being mind numbing horsesht.

When Nancy Pelosi gave the Trump Administration the gift of a whole month to prepare, she really shot herself and her entire party in the foot, the ass, and the head.

If President Trump was involved in framing the processes by which his defense will be presented on FRI/SAT, there shouldn't be many dull moments.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, At present making a Truck, well a wood carved copy of recent Scania, that will be molded and rebuilt using Resin. R/C for Grandson. Was going to build large Scammel..........Next will be a Copy of the 'EVE' Truck just seen, "Thanks a Trillion"

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If the Trump Admin has Adam Schiff and his crazy way of running impeachment in their sights, Nunes would be a fact witness. I hope the compromising photos of Schiff are displayed at the trial also. (House Republicans have them.)

Honestly, the photos would be irrelevant to the matter at hand. But Nunes would definitely a relevant fact witness to how Schiff coached witnesses, concealed exculpatory evidence, and probably solicited false testimony.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Double post. Sorry.

ETA: From what I've read, the photos in question allegedly show Schiff sitting on a couch at Ed Buck's place, along with a black guy who is clearly high as a kite. Three such guys have turned up dead at Buck's house, so if this rumor is true then there's no question why Schiff is trying to claim the pictures are deep fakes.
edit on 20-1-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Here comes a controlled proxy Puerto Rico succession movement...🇨🇺

Adios.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 01/20/20 (Mon) 23:18:108ac2bc (1) No.7864137>>7864141

www.youtube.com...

Q

edit on 20-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
First Suspected Case Of Coronavirus In Australia After Man Returns From China

Not yet confirmed. Any bets on first case in the USA by Friday?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Q video post

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Jim Jordan, Elise Stefanik, Mark Meadows, John Ratcliffe, Doug Collins have all joined Trumps team for the trial. This might be epic.

source

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 23RSH200120003D

POTUS tweet analysis continued; another 10 to add to the 17 tweets:
(As ever, read from bottom up... * indicates timestamp encodes tweet date. Note the date 20 Jan is encoded in ALL posts 2017>19 because of 201x)

08:59:50 PM Delta = 13:59
Q1359 Iran Deal was Never About Preventing Nukes*
Q859 Russia/China Steel Sabotage*
Q50 How did NK and Iran Get Uranium*

08:45:51 PM Delta = 09:08
Q908 CIA Threatened Australia (We Can Hear You)*
Q845 Snowden in China. Spartans in Darkness.*
Q51 The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now.*

08:36:43 PM Delta = 09:48
Q948 Extreme Efforts to Stop Q. Dead cat bounce. Bring the Rain*
Q836 Wikileaks: Operation Fiddler & Russia LINK*
Q3643 Q Repost of "Justice Marker" From Almost 2 Years Ago*
Q43 Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others*

08:26:55 PM Delta = 00:44
Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter*
Q826 COMMS GOOD. Nice try.*
Q2655 Tables Turned: How Many Active FISA Warrants Are There Against Those Who Illegally Targeted?*
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."*

08:26:11 PM Delta = 01:51
Q151 How do you capture a very dangerous animal? Who do you trust not to leak?*
Q826 COMMS GOOD. Nice try.*
Q2611 JFK Jr. is Not Alive*
Q11 Key: Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA *

08:24:20 PM Delta = 24:42
Q2442 History is being made. You are the saviors of mankind. Nothing will stop what is coming. Nothing*
Q824 COMMS_OFF 2*
Q2420 Convo Between POTUS and Q Re Green Q Sign at Rally!*
Q20 POTUS White House Meeting with MI generals*

07:59:38 PM Delta = 13:25
Q1325 Russia and Iran Discuss Nuclear Cooperation*
Q759 Parkland School Shooting. No tweets from HRC BC CC Hussein. Evil. They will PAY THE PRICE*
Q38 The Calm Before the Storm*

07:46:13 PM Delta = 01:13:42
Q113 Owners of Social Media and MSM*
Q1342 Class Action Lawsuit Against FB*
Q746 Mike Wallace Corrupt*
Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.*

06:32:31 PM Delta = 29:21
Q2921 Repost: Long List of Conspirators in Spygate / Russia Hoax*
Q632 Hollywood Psyops. YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED. SHEEP. UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT.
REVOLUTION. TRUTH. TRUST THE MISSION
Q3231 Watch Marker 1. Set*

06:03:10 PM Delta = 02:51:07
Q251 Re-review RED_RED stringer. Focus on Hussein AIDS Video. Cross reference. Date of stringer vs video? Learn to decider. News unlocks message. Find the keystone.*
Q7 Hillary/Obama Emailgate*
Q603 Obama Retained Counsel (Wilkinson/Walsh)*
Q310 US Military Savior of Mankind. Connect the 'markers.' News (in all forms) unlocks the map.*
Q10 Clinton Foundation Investigation*
03:12:03 PM

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Hmm not showing up on the Q Map even with resting and refreshing.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That those pics will be posted is wishful thinking. There are names attached to the letter.

Instead of Nunes it looks as tho Schiff is trying not to be a fact witness and why he won't release Michael Attkinson's, the Intel community IG, report.

I hope people watch the impeachment. What little I know of what Dems have released, it is mostly partisan hyperbole and their opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join