It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"A Trump donor who allegedly surveilled former ambassador Marie Yovanovitch in Ukraine has promoted the right-wing 'QAnon' conspiracy theory."😂
Just another bogus propaganda piece to smear Trump.

A Trump donor who monitored the movements of the former US ambassador to Ukraine according to newly-revealed text messages also appears to be a follower of the far-right "QAnon" conspiracy theory.

Robert Hyde, a little-known GOP congressional candidate in Connecticut, reportedly sent WhatsApp messages to Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas stating that he had placed Yovanovitch under surveillance. The messages were released by House Democrats on Tuesday night and shed new light on President Donald Trump's efforts to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate his political opponents.

Business Insider

edit on 15-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
"the theory that I am always pushing in these threads"

let me stop you right there. I'm not always pushing anything. I bring up my ideas from time to time but the majority of what I post, here is current events that align with Q. I'm discussing my ideas right now because you mentioned me in one of your posts

I speak with certainty because I'm speaking from what I know to be my truth (my version of reality). You want to see it as 'woo' or whatever you call it...that's your issue. You still don't get the concept that you get to create your own beliefs and when you do that, then those beliefs become certainties.

I'm still in the same spot with the rest of you. Once again...Evolution. It's a process. A sequence of steps. You don't go from sitting to crawling to walking overnight. You have to work your way through each sequential step and get really good at the level where you're at before you can advance to the next. I'm learning to crawl.

You keep bringing up that tweet that I posted. That's just a snippet of all the things that this guy believes. You need to go through his entire feed to see where he's coming from. And you probably won't agree with it.

Suffering is part of the experience but when suffering no longer serves you then you have the freedom to no longer choose it. That's the point. When you become aware of how the contrast is part of the process to serve your evolution (expansion) then you can choose how much or how little of that contrast you want or need to experience for your own growth. You get to decide. Not the government, not the system, not the cabal

If you are absolutely satisfied with your life, you like where you're at, you don't hope for a better version of reality, you don't have dreams to aspire to, you've accomplished everything that you ever wanted then good for you. You must be an extremely happy and content human being

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The question was "how we’re all going to be depicted in the Q thread novel"?

Q entry # A-1,000,001
JUSTONEMAN:
Presented self as an "Amateur Climatologist", professional Environmental Chemist and AGW climate denier. Huge proponent of the Solar Cycles affecting the Climate and magnetic field attenuation of the planets by Sol affecting the weather. Loves music. Preferred facts in a time when those were to be poo pooed.

Where is he at the time of this publication?

Sent to the Gulag and died young?

or will it be:

Found enjoying life on a beach, eating today's catch and sipping whiskey with a nice beach umbrella overhead. Occasionally seen smoking a Huge cigar of the finest tobacco perhaps from Cuba as a celebration to life being good.

edit on 15-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm not always pushing anything.

Are these types of ideas still too 'out there ' for many Q followers to entertain? I wish they weren't.

I speak with certainty because I'm speaking from what I know to be my truth

And it doesn't spread beyond that. The proof is in the pudding and you have no pudding.

Suffering is part of the experience but when suffering no longer serves you then you have the freedom to no longer choose it. That's the point.

And that contradicts the point being made in that tweet. That is all.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Pelosi: "I pray for our president everyday."

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm not here to prove anything to you, that's not my job. You have to prove it to yourself and if you don't want to then that's that.

I do feel frustration and impatience from time to time and I may project that outwardly but even if I do, when I'm being honest with myself then I realize that frustration stems from overcoming my own hurdles. It has nothing to do with what anyone else is doing

I contradict myself --so what. We all do, this is a dualistic world. If I still manage to convey some worthwhile ideas that might 'click ' for someone else, giving them something to explore then that's what matters. You get so caught up in the details that you can't see the forest for the trees

When he said 'horse and buggy compared to a Ferrari ' in his tweet, what do you think he meant by that

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I bet she prays for him. The question is what exactly.

They are scared to death of the progress our POTUS is making for We, the American People. All their little cushy backroom deals that lined their personal pockets are in jeopardy most likely.

Here is just one reason why We hired Donald J. Trump. He is really in his element here explaining the Phase I China deal. Talk about presidential!

If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, start about 31:00. Lots of information to be gleaned from this announcement.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nobody said you had to prove anything to anyone. The point is that you wishing for a different reality proves you ain't there yet, which works against "your truth" actually being true.

When he said 'horse and buggy compared to a Ferrari ' in his tweet, what do you think he meant by that

They were explaining the greater expansion caused by greater suffering.

So here on earth the average person experiences 10 to 20 times more things that they don't want than they would on a planet without this glitch.

I'm not saying I even agree with them but if what they say were true then Q and the plan would be working against the original design.

So what would be the more likely scenario, if the tweet were true:
1. That anyone not being able to make it on earth would choose an easier planet next time?
or
2. They would change earth because a few souls said it was too hard?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
you said it: " proves you ain't there yet"

Yet. and that's all that it proves. This game ain't over. yet

yes, he's comparing the level of expansion to the level of suffering we've experienced. What is to become of all that expansive energy? Do you want to get into that conversation? because it could take a while

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

Pelosi: "I pray for our president everyday."

Remember, if you are #Resist-ing, then consider who you think your president actually is.

Hint: It's not ORANGE MAN.

That helps make some sense of her comment.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually, your comment makes perfect sense. Nancy has such a venomous hatred for DJT that I can't even begin to imagine her praying for him positively. And, she did say that he was an illegitimate president, so that tells you right there, she doesn't accept him as her president.

edit on 15-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
you said it: " proves you ain't there yet"

Yet. and that's all that it proves. This game ain't over. yet

It also proves that "your truth" is mostly faith based.

yes, he's comparing the level of expansion to the level of suffering we've experienced. What is to become of all that expansive energy?

Doesn't matter. The point was that the planet was designed to be tough. Q or any other movement to make it easier is counterproductive.

Do you want to get into that conversation? because it could take a while

No.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
'my truth is mostly faith based' so what? you still don't seem to get how belief systems operate in this reality which means you're probably going to be stuck in yours for a while

Expansion and contraction is the ebb and flow of this universe. So you can think of it like this---we've been in a near state of perpetual contraction for a very long time. That is a lot of stored up energy.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Cherokeetroy, I don't post much because everyone here does such a great job with the Q sleuthing. I just want you to know that I am really happy when you post your "woo". In fact, yesterday when I was catching up on this thread, I noticed that maybe you didn't feel very supported with your perspective here and looked for a good place to jump in and let you know that you are. Mostly silently, but I completely resonate with what you are saying, and I think it's true.

Oddly, you and our loyal antagonist (much appreciated daskisk) got into a debate about the same subject. So, for the record, I completely see how our evolution and the rate we advance it is directly related to our frequencies AND Q and company hint at this often. God wins.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Crap. Yellowstone is about to blow, isnt it?

I keep saying this magma is moving to realign with the new magnetic pole and it is new every few hours now.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
'my truth is mostly faith based' so what? you still don't seem to get how belief systems operate in this reality

I'd say neither do you, since you are still here. That is what that proves.

Expansion and contraction is the ebb and flow of this universe. So you can think of it like this---we've been in a near state of perpetual contraction for a very long time. That is a lot of stored up energy.

Again, the point is that neither Q, any other movement or your army of focused energy streams are going to change things on this planet because, if that tweet is true, it was designed to be tough.

What may or may not happen to the energy, if it is even really there, doesn't matter.

edit on 15-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Back out of lurk mode already. (lol) It's like Godfather 3 or something! (I try to get out and they keep pulling me back in!)

Sufi, on your earlier decode about the plane making the u turn. Qdrop 525. The last line is "Goodbye, Jack".

Was it today that Twitter changed their terms of service? Could be a secondary hit on that decode.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
It's weird that a grown man would draw symbols on his hand, first of all; that he would do it every day; and to do it so they can be seen so publicly reeks of "waaaaah! Everybody look at me!"
not sure the official word for that.

"Virtue signaling."

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If you mean my post about Exporttweet.com that was terms of service on a 3rd party linking to Twitter - but still a valid point!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

THOUGHTS???

Senators Warren, Sanders, and Bennet, need to be RECUSED (voluntarily or forcefully) from voting on Procedures, Witnesses, etc.., because a POLITICAL RIVAL (Trump) is on Trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join