It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've not seen this raised elsewhere:

Shanghai-Bound Plane Dumps Fuel On School Playground During Emergency Landing At LAX

A Delta Airlines plane bound for Shanghai had to turn back to make an emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, dumping jet fuel on the way. Authorities confirmed that fuel fell on an L.A. school playground, among other school locations along the plane's landing pattern.

According to the FAA Delta Air Lines Flight 89 declared an emergency after departing from LAX.

LAX officials said Delta Flight 89 took off from LAX this morning headed to Shanghai before experiencing mechanical issues and heading back to land at the airport. The plane, a Boeing 777, made an emergency landing at 11:57 a.m.

1) Flight 89 => 8+9 = 17 = Q,

2) Flight from LA (think Hollywood) to Shanghai (China), day before China deal signature? Perps running but returned?

3) Q525:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.13 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:48:01 (EST)
7/10.
Targeted Kills.
Power Out.
Flight re-routes.
Flight returns.
Running.
Public awakening.

Message spreading wide & far.
Goodbye @Jack.
Q

Timestamp encodes incident date of Jan 14th.

4) Emergency landing time of 11:57 adds to 14 = date of incident - 14th.

5) Plane was a 777 - Anons have been interested in "All the 7s" over the last week.

edit on 15-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm not asking you to explain anything.

I'm pointing out the inconsistencies in your posts.

For example:

But you're right, you can't change this system. However, you can change your relationship to it

vs

will lead us in the direction of the new reality

So are you just changing your relationship to it or making a new one? Also, why do you need anyone else to make this change?

If you had actually done any of what you speak, you would have nothing to complain about.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Morse code?

To me it only seems like he's blinking because of the bright lights pointed directly at his face.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't know what to make of that Q drop other than Trump has enough Senators on his side to remain President. It's up to Mitch McConnell to keep them inline.

I thought this was a decent article explaining some of the process in simple terms - Trump’s impeachment trial

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
So are you just changing your relationship to it or making a new one? Also, why do you need anyone else to make this change?

If you had actually done any of what you speak, you would have nothing to complain about.

you detach from anything of your past that no longer serves you. This creates space (a vacuum) to be filled with something new

Why do I need others to do this...I see that you haven't read anything that I explained about the convergence of multiple energy streams and the effect that creates

If I had actually done any of what I speak...did you not see where I wrote that this is an evolutionary process and that evolution takes time. I'm a work in progress. This isn't the final destination. There is no final destination

You have selective hearing

And actually, I don't complain much at all. Compared to you

edit on 15-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So weird....

John Bolton in Qatar. link

Thought he hated Iran, why is he in Qatar, one of Iran's biggest allies in the Arab World?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm just doing another POTUS tweet download from exporttweet.com and thought I should highlight changes to their software. You now cannot download tweets without enabling a twitter API that:

will be able to:

See Tweets from your timeline (including protected Tweets) as well as your Lists and collections.
See your Twitter profile information and account settings.
See accounts you follow, mute, and block.
Follow and unfollow accounts for you.
Update your profile and account settings.
Post and delete Tweets for you, and engage with Tweets posted by others (Like, un-Like, or reply to a Tweet, Retweet, etc.) for you.
Create, manage, and delete Lists and collections for you.
Mute, block, and report accounts for you.
See your email address.

WTF? This is basically taking full control of people's twitter accounts!

ETA - Also, this app is supposed to give you a download of last 3200 tweets - it's only given me last week's worth - FRAUD and limiting analysis. I now have a gap between Dec 23rd and Jan 7th. Grrrrrrrrrrr!
edit on 15-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
So weird....

Thought he hated Iran, why is he in Qatar, one of Iran's biggest allies in the Arab World?

That can't be Bolton. A high-profile guy like The Moustache will not be walking down the street alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

According to BuzzFeed (I know, not a trustworthy source but...), Steyer claims it reminds him to tell the truth.

What if he didn't draw it on his hand every day?

I wonder if he has some other symbol he draws somewhere else on his body to remind him not to forget to draw the cross on his hand each day?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
If Steyer needs to do something like that, then telling the truth probably doesn't come naturally to him.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 1/15/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

So weird....

That can't be Bolton. A high-profile guy like The Moustache will not be walking down the street alone.

While it does look like him, I have known probably a dozen people in my life that could pass for him.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Describes the impeachMENT rhetoric entirely. Also, sadly, the NPC version of things as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Meghan Markle is a Councellor of a charity call One Young World

Meghan Markle Connects With a Charity From Her Pre-Royal Life

Speaking to Vanity Fair, One Young World co-founders Kate Robertson and David Jones said “We are thrilled that the Duchess of Sussex will be returning to our stage next week. She is a much loved member of the One Young World community who has supported us since 2014; she's an inspiration to young leaders all over the world, and we're delighted to be partnering with the Queen's Commonwealth Trust, of which the Duchess is Vice President, to provide scholarships for young leaders from every Commonwealth country to attend the One Young World Summit in London.”

Vanity Fair

I posted about this charity a while back. It holds summits and is called a Young Davos

Most of the Usual Suspects are connected, somehow
Clinton Foundation
Obamas
Oprah
Trudeau
Many celebrities
MIT
and the Royals including Prince Andrew

I'll try to make a post with all the connections when I get more time. But here's a start if anyone else wants to look into this charity
link
link
link
link
edit on 15-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Does this article link to "The Storm is upon us" from Q55:

New major storm to cross country and bring heavy snow, ice, flooding

The Storm will hit the East coast on Friday/Saturday, so would tie into POTUS tweeting "The Storm is upon us" on Friday before flying off?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If you read the comments, it's him. Evenhis ring matches.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

So weird....

Let's be honest, he's not THAT high profile. He doesn't have an Entourage or bodyguards.

How many White bushy eyebrow guys are there in Qatar. Read the comments.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Doing God's work... he's a Knights of Malta member.

He hates the regime.
Bolton is a foreign policy war hawk and he has many deep connections all over the ME countries. He was in Qatar last year for some summit forum. Bolton is like a god to those over there in the business of weapons trafficking & overthrowing regimes.

M.E.K. is funded by Saudis (Prince Faisal, who is close to DoD) than CIA/State. DoD, Bolton, Gingrich, McCain, Giuliani have been sympathetic to this group from way back and protects this group. I assume they still do and when the timing is right they may help strike Iran. They been waiting for payback a long time.
Camp Ashraf

Post from way back on the MEK and eisegesis post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Joh n Bolton wants regime change in Iran, and so does the cult that paid him - the enemy of my enemy is my fren.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I read what you said and I'm pointing out the contradictions. The "the journey to unity is a solo one" vs "I explained about the convergence of multiple energy streams".

I see you like to speak with certainty but the fact is that it is just a theory put together from woo type ideas on the net. The problem is that you state it is just a matter of belief and you believing this theory still has you in the same spot as the rest of us.

The main point, of course, is that the tweet you posted didn't say what you thought it said.

Think horse drawn carriage vs a Ferrari but everyone knew this before coming in

See that highlighted part? You chose to come here to suffer. Q isn't going to change it, the bullies will continue to spin this merry-go-round and "everyone knew this before coming in".

And actually, I don't complain much at all. Compared to you

I don't complain. I point out contradictions, logical fallacies and do a little digging here and there. I don't recall ever hoping for a different reality while complaining about this one.

That being said, it wasn't for comparison purposes. The fact that you still do any complaining is proof against the theory that you are always pushing in these threads.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Timing is everything. Listen to this witch cackle with glee. You can hear her evil even though she is attempting to place herself among respected others in our great history. Nancy Pelosi once again considers herself a female Paul Revere. These people are indeed SICK.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join