It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
U.S. House APPROVES Impeachment Managers and to send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, 228-193.

C-SPAN video - the final vote tally is around the 1hr:33 mark.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
From the Dem contenders debate, the BBC picked up on this:

Tom Steyer: What is the symbol he draws on his hand?:

On Mr Steyer's left hand was a symbol, crudely drawn in pen: one large cross with four smaller crosses in each quadrant.

It was not the first time the billionaire hedge-fund manager has been seen with it in public - he's drawn it every day for at least two years - but this debate introduced the symbol to a new audience once again.

A symbol with five crosses like this is known as a Jerusalem Cross, and it was employed as the symbol of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from the 13th Century. The kingdom was established by crusading European Christians who invaded and conquered Muslim lands.

There is not one agreed meaning to the five crosses - various theories suggest they could represent Christ and the four gospels, five wounds suffered by Christ on the cross, or the four points of the compass.

Q1001 Where do roads lead? Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west

Tweet linking to Tic Tac Toe

Yesterday, a decode said to link News across multiple sources - this fits the bill?

Here's the picture of Tom Steyer at the debate, with the hand motif:

Note that he is wearing a Tiffany Blue shirt ("I've got a big secret") and a Wallace Clan tie (Braveheart - "Freeeedom!"), even though he is from Clan Murray!

William Wallace was hung drawn and QUARTERED, which ties back to the Jerusalem Cross hand Motif and the 4 points of the compass!

DJT Tweet

DJT has two tweets on him this AM.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I reported that Assange was filmed messaging morse code eye blinks on his way to the court - I haven't seen any reads of that yet.

I wonder what he was messaging:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Link

Q take note. I know Q linked to Methods and many here followed the twit.

This is odd...

Q#3742 has a Methods link AND relates directly to today's events RE: impeachMENT.
edit on 15-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's weird that a grown man would draw symbols on his hand, first of all; that he would do it every day; and to do it so they can be seen so publicly reeks of "waaaaah! Everybody look at me!"

not sure the official word for that.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Interesting, gives a different angle on some of those Q drops.

Matter = the Matrix of Information.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Didn't Snowden do the same including the minor adjustment of his glasses?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A symbol with five crosses like this is known as a Jerusalem Cross...

As seen on TV:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

It's a Jerusalem Cross on the back of his hand...

To remind himself "to tell the truth no matter what the cost is." 😇🤡

Link

CoramDeo -
edit on 15-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Same district as where Paul Petersen was trafficking in Arkansas

U.S. Attorney Duane Kees announces resignation

Fort Smith, Ark. – United States Attorney Duane (DAK) Kees, of Bentonville, Arkansas, has announced his resignation effective midnight January 17, 2020. After his resignation, Mr. Kees will enter the private sector in Arkansas.

During his tenure as United States Attorney, Mr. Kees served on the Attorney General’s Advisory Committee and was chair of the Veterans’ Rights Subcommittee. Mr. Kees was responsible for opening a newly staffed office in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The Hot Springs office has enabled the United States Attorney’s Office to better serve the communities and counties in Southern Arkansas.

www.fox16.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

OK, Troy. Can you propose an experiment to see if this is true? Nothing major and something that a limited number of people on ATS could do.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, re Impeachment, I keep getting drawn to Nancy Pelosi's repeated statements that Impeachment will forever be on President Trump's record.

I wondered why she keeps reinforcing this, when Q16 ends with:

All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Is it to make us realise that the only way Q16 can accurately be fulfilled, once the articles have been walked to the Senate, is if this sitting of the HOUSE is DISBANDED and all it's decisions deemed NULL and VOID?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
i don't want to write an essay so I'll try to keep this brief. This is my very rudimentary explanation for what I believe is taking place. You can take it or leave it

I realize I'm presently in the minority in my way of thought but I'm also aware that there are others who are like me. Who generally think the same thoughts and envision the same things. And I know the thoughts that we share are slowly spreading out and influencing others. Because that's how consciousness works--it grows and expands in a ripple effect. So this 'movement' (for lack of a better word) is growing and will continue to grow. I see evidence of that every day

We are energy in human flesh. Pure vibration. Your thoughts and emotions emanate from you as a resonance that gives you a unique energy signature. Your frequency varies with your thoughts and is made up of a vibrational mix. Some low, some high. The dominate vibration that you project is whatever you are thinking about and believing most strongly. If you're not in control of your thoughts and emotions then your frequency can fluctuate quite rapidly. This rapid fluctuation pattern is what keeps us from the ability to manifest many of the things that we want and desire. In order to manifest , you have to be able to hold a vibration (thought) long enough for it to begin to matter. 17 seconds is the timeframe that it takes to hold a thought in order to spark that neural network.

So...some of us are holding these similar thoughts about reality and we are training ourselves to hold these thoughts long enough for manifestation to take place. That means being able to concentrate and focus on a singular thought or idea until it becomes your dominant thought (vibration). When you are practiced enough to stay within that vibration and align to the frequency that you're tuning to then what happens is you create a flow of energy that tunes to the resonance of others on that same frequency and then your energy streams converge. The more streams that converge, the stronger that flow of energy. That flow of energy will translate into new thoughts, new ideas, new perceptions and epiphanies that will lead us in the direction of the new reality that we have already created. It already exists in a vibrational framework.

So yes, it starts as a solo journey of one fractal who discovers him/herself before he/she can connect with others. But once we are connected, we are a powerful, unstoppable force of creation. How long is this process going to take? I have no idea. It is an evolutionary process. Evolution takes time. But as I said, we have some control over the pace. The stronger the energy stream, the faster the flow. It takes a while to build up the momentum but once it kicks in then inertia takes over.

Why do I complain? Because I'm a human who still experiences negative human emotion like frustration and impatience. I'm aware that having these emotions slows me down. There's nothing you can do about it but get back up and keep going. Persistence is key.

I don't want this freedom of thought for just myself or a few others, I want it for all of humanity, including you but you're the one who has to take that leap of faith in order to accept it.

Now I'm done with my essay that I said I didn't want to write

edit on 15-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Or maybe the drop was wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
OMG this is going to be brutal.

Pete & Repeat having to prove up a case in front of the GOP controlled Senate???

This is not going to end well for those two. I’m half thinking Nadler suffers some type of medical condition that gets him out once heat cranks up.

Schiff will pull a Darden and end up proving Trump innocent, lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The problem with all of that is that it contradicts what the tweet you posted was saying.

That tweet actually sounded more akin to my POV, posted in the last thread, about this being a school of hard knocks. I remember using the term "lumps".

You keep talking about making things better but that totally negates the main point of that tweet, hardship brings about greater spiritual growth. Do you want the growth or do you want things to be easy?

Like I said, can't tell if you are coming or going.

ETA: Also, you said we can't change the system yet that is what Q is about and pretty much what you said with:

That flow of energy will translate into new thoughts, new ideas, new perceptions and epiphanies that will lead us in the direction of the new reality that we have already created.

Which is it?

edit on 15-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If you're suggesting I may be Mike Rothschild, I can assure you I am not. (lol)

I think it should be pretty clear to everyone why that is a hoax. I mean, they even wrote the operation name into the character narrative. A pied piper.

Ultimately though, they hope to stoke division within the collective and these posts are playing into their hand. So I'm gonna back off again for awhile and that'll take care of my side of it.

y'all. Back to lurk mode.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Well if you'd stop coming at me from the perspective of always trying to dissect my posts rather than digest them then maybe you'd start to get it on some level.

The hard knocks aka contrast is a necessary component of expansion. You're not going to experience any type of soul growth without it. It's like pulling back the bow in order to launch the arrow.

What else do you want to know?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
OMG this is going to be brutal.

Pete & Repeat having to prove up a case in front of the GOP controlled Senate???

This is not going to end well for those two. I’m half thinking Nadler suffers some type of medical condition that gets him out once heat cranks up.

Schiff will pull a Darden and end up proving Trump innocent, lol.

I'm more curious as to what Schiff is going to do when (not if) it starts to become obvious that he has been engaged in witness coaching, fabrication of evidence, and all sorts of related crimes.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

what kind of experiment are you thinking of...something like telepathy?

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join