It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I've been thinking about the Salami aftermath...

Why do I get the feeling that Salami was the head of Iran just not in name?
Why on earth was Salami really in a foreign country to begin with?
Why do I get the feeling Salami was long ago dead and we're watching a movie?

What's Q got to say about it?

Q 1-3-20

"Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran." (Salami announced dead?1-3-20)

"Today, POTUS took control of Iran." (True leader now dead?)

"Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM." (sounds like day after Salami death)

"The deal kept Iran quiet." (maybe not the pallets of cash deal but a Salami dead deal)

Now here is where it gets interesting.

The goal was to keep POTUS in until
impeachment / term end.

(Impeachment headed to the Senate this week - POST Salami death? On time? or is Q pointing to renOgade's term??? )

Is NZ part of 5 Eyes? Why is that relevant? (this popped up today)

Spy claims New Zealand could be kicked out of Five Eyes intelligence network due to China's influence in the country

Adding all of that up, I'd say the freaking out is justified by the Controller stooges. If they cannot trigger Armageddon, then what do they have to maintain power with? A few sleeper killer drones simply cannot shift the world's axis now and WWIII is out.

Trust The Plan

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Lawrence O'Donnell is missing tonight .....hmmmm ? Ali Velshi filling in for him...lol...he also accidentally called his guest Mika ?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

PM

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
This big DODO Domino about to take one more fall

New filing in United States v. Avenatti: Letter

twitter.com...

Arrest warrant issued and defendant expected to be arrested soon.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Rel. hope this is the big one we talk about earlier

Wanted to add this and forgot Hahahaha

Just moments ago ex-Stormy Daniels attorney Michael Avenatti was taken out of the California State Bar Court in LA the custody of federal agents.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

But why?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus
Here is another word press page belonging to the belenoffs, but it is private and permission to access is needed, going to request permission and see what happens
peoplearemeat.com...
Hope i dont end up a hamburger🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣☺️

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Why does the system function to keep us in a constant state of stress, worry, exhaustion, anxiety, rage, depression, turmoil, chaos, confusion..? Negative emotions are 'heavy '. Difficult to move through that low, dense energy..like trudging through mud. Low vibration slows the evolutionary process way down, almost to a snail's pace making it stagnant. Maybe why DJT refers to The Swamp

We have a certain amount of control over the pace of our own evolution (expansion). We can speed it up or slow it down. The only thing we can't do is stop it. If negative, heavy emotions (low vibration) slows it down then in order to speed it up, the key is to figure out what it takes to raise your own vibration and then practice that until it becomes second nature. It seems simplistic but it takes work and dedication. This is where the real war is. And most ppl still aren't aware of energy, frequency, vibration

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Trillium

But why?

no feed back yet
but being in custody of federal agents
be more important than the local yoko police

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Schiff & Nadler aren’t the “get the drop on you” kind of guys. They are the Barney & Goober of Congress. They’re already sending the Senate Dems don’t even believe in the impeachment.

At some point POTUS should request a restraining order on those clowns.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If you are reading one thing in the MSM, the opposite is likely true.

The story put out is that Meghan is a rat.

Think about this please.

Why would a Prince take his family away from his own country.

Come on people! Think!

The MSM is the enemy.

P

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nobody is talking about Andrew's association with Epstein. Dead silence.

Typical shallow celebrity-worshippers are now all talking about Meg and Harry.

I never even heard of Meghan Markle till she became "royalty". She was just another Hollywood hopeful. Now her name recognition is off the charts. They...meaning Meg and Harry...will make bank on this sleight of hand maneuver.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That mystery I think has been discovered or settled. When the whois site came back online they had this to say.

Update - January 13, 2020 - We are back online after experiencing a temporary disruption. Within hours of our site becoming inaccessible (we were not able to access our own website) one of the researchers for this site received a text message that read: "Your site is down. Kindly remove the photo of Zara Tabrizi from your Staff tab and remove the reference to Thalia Sunil. - S. Ling." We've done that, and we apologize to our readers for the disruption. We don't believe we would have been able to come back online if we hadn't complied. It's worth noting that the researcher who was contacted via text had only recently obtained the phone, and it was a "burner" number.

Link to the Above

If you look you will see the same basic signing. -S.Ling.
According to the Staff section, this is what she does, so it would make sense.

Sandra Ling reports to Sir Randolph Mountbatten and is Director of Internet Surveillance. She manages the department responsible for internet black ops, which includes monitoring internet traffic world-wide and removing content deemed too disruptive. Her employees have removed this site several times over the past 5 years.

Link to Staff page

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The first step of being in control is realizing your not.

Q, and life for that matter is interstellar..All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Breakfast at Tiffany's

edit on 14-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Qdwnunda

This Somerset Belenoff stuff is a black hat op. It's a Pied Piper ultimately meant to try and discredit Q.

All of the images on the blog site were uploaded to that site beginning early 2019. The reason WordPress was used was because you can post date blog articles with WordPress. You can enter any date you want for the entry. All entries were written up after the fact and they told a rather sloppy back story about it all.

Remember when Canadian Mason pointed out the QVC discussion board post by "Tessa Lynne-Gordy?" I pointed out that the verbiage in that post was identical to the wording used for Tessa Lynne's entry on the whoissomerset page. They were identical. It was a copy paste job. Someone was creating a back story.

Thing is though, I think that group probably has some pull. I think it's probably wise to steer clear of the Belenoff stuff. They're wanting to tie Q to Belenoff and make Q appear to be just another black hat control group. Ultimately leading people away from Q. It would make Somerset Belenoff a Pied Piper. Which is exactly what they describe her as, ironically enough.

JMO

link   
a reply to: dashen

Feds Nab Attorney Michael Avenatti After Hearing in State Bar Case

Avenatti’s attorney said his client was arrested by federal authorities during a break and would not finish his testimony for the day. The arrest stemmed from a pending federal criminal case, the attorney said.

But attorney Steven Bledsoe of Larson O’Brien, the attorney for the former Avenatti client, told reporters outside the courthouse that “Mr. Avenatti has been arrested by federal authorities for violating the terms of his release.”

link   
a reply to: Qdwnunda

To post a picture you need to go to the top menu, click on the black down arrow in white circle, and then on "Upload" in the sub-menu. Then select files (.jpg or .png and under 2MB), then click the black cloud to upload them. Once uploaded they should appear in the gallery behind the upload/select files... left click your picture, scroll down and copy the picture or thumbnail "code"... then just paste the code into your post.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
2019 was Indictment
2020 will be the Arrest
Arrest vs Indictment

Enjoy The Show

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, I'm a lil conflicted on your post re people in their 70s being arrested.

Surely it's ageist to not apply justice to someone just because they're old? Once justice is not on the same basis for all, ageism expands to sexism, racism, etc.

However from a practical point, what is the return and value for money - but should that even be a consideration?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Schiff & Nadler aren’t doing squat. Those two clowns know the Senate Dems are cooling on their impeachment.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Think about this for a moment. This site sat here for as long as it did minding its own business. Then out of the clear blue I come along and start poking at it. Did they plan on that? I highly doubt it. If their plan was to mess with us, dont you think they would have drawn a little more attention to themselves to get eyes on it and cause the Chaos that people seem to think is their design?
Nope just sat there doing its thing.

Now lets put ALL That aside for a moment.

They opened it back up and we now have a clear timeline slate to follow for possible proofs to happen, This is because we have established now what we do know. So we are back at the starting gate.
The only thing that is confusing and dividing are the people themselves drawing lines in the sand as to one believes or doesn't believe. Im sure they dont care one way or the other.

We stepped into their world, not they into ours.

Remember Q was a larp or a CYA job also in the beginning yet here we are.
They are two separate entities. Or maybe Q is a part of this. It does appear they gave Q the green light to go and with good graces also. No matter if they are connected or not, Im still all about Q and I will also keep and eye on this to see what happens. There is no harm nor foul in doing that. Im sure some others will also.

The one thing I do know is They arent Trying to do anything to Us. Clearly they dont have to. We are quite capable of dividing ourselves over lines We have drawn in the sand.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Thanks PFS for the imput, i missed those posts you mentioned, so thanks for the run down, didnt realise you could put any date on those WP posts.
Appreciate the clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join