It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
General Flynn withdraws his plea deal. Legal Minds, what does this mean?

mobile.twitter.com...

Sidney Powell twitter thread

We just filed a Motion to Withdraw the plea of @GenFlynn because the government acted in bad faith, with vindictiveness, and breached the plea agreement pursuant to which he has cooperated fully at great personal expense and "held back nothing" according to #prosecuters until

Yeah CWM, we need legal help.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200114004D

POTUS tweet on Cryin' Chuck at 06:45:49 PM:

Cryin’ Chuck Schumer just said, “The American people want a fair trial in the Senate.” True, but why didn’t Nervous Nancy and Corrupt politician Adam “Shifty” Schiff give us a fair trial in the House. It was the most lopsided & unfair basement hearing in the history of Congress!

1) Tweet timestamp points to:
Q645 James Comey Tweet/Threat to Andrew McCabe
Timestamp encodes Jan 14th

Q1845 Seattle Plane Crash / Ketron Island Mystery. Autists catch the message? Think missile
Timestamp encodes Jan 16th, 17th.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = CCSTASTNNCASSHIC = 175
Equivalents: Do Nothing Democrats, Clear and Present Danger, A Storm Is Coming, In God We Trust.
Q175 Expand your thinking. Captain Green Stringer

b) RemoveDupes = HI = 17
Q17 Why Does Obama Trail POTUS?
Timestamp encodes Jan 14th

3) AMPERSAND Method:
"lopsided & unfair" = LOPSIDEDUNFAIR = 153
Q153 FOR THE COMING DAYS AHEAD...
Timestamp encodes Jan 14th, 15th (twice), 16th (twice)
Chan post number encodes Jan 17th.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
General Flynn withdraws his plea deal. Legal Minds, what does this mean?

mobile.twitter.com...

Speculating because I haven't read up on this, but a plea "deal" is a two party deal: defendant pleads guilty to a lesser charge, in exchange the government recommends a lighter or specific penalty.

It's my understanding the Grubermint went from recommending zero jail time, to six months.

Thus the Grube broke its part of the deal. All deals are therefore off.

I only hope he didn't make any admissions or turn over any evidence the might not otherwise have found.
edit on 14-1-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet

Didn't somebody post here earlier today hinting about this? I can't remember if it was here to elsewhere.

Anywho, two famous cases on Apple publicly refusing to open it up. Are they protecting someone or something?

I agree with Apple.

It's not Apple's function to provide access to phones, access to specialized software that they created, access to personnel who have specialized knowledge how to do this.

What if there is no way to get in? Will Apple be in violation of the subpoena if they can't perform what the subpoena requires?

They can't "force" a safe company to crack the safe in your closet; same dealio with the phone.

A subpoena cannot and should not be used to force a person or business to do anything other than turn over documents or items in their possession. There's no such thing as a subpoena requiring someone to perform an act of some sort.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Cheers, would have been embarrassing to go on the show and not know who he was!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Judge has already ruled on these motions. Denied both of them.🤔

Michael T. Flynn (“Mr. Flynn”)hereby moves to withdraw his plea because of the government’s bad faith, vindictiveness, and breach of the plea agreement. SeeECF No. 150. Mr. Flynn also requests a continuance of the sentencing date set for January 28, 2020, for thirty days or until February 27, 2020, or such other subsequent day that is convenient to the Court and counsel, and a corresponding extension of time to file any supplemental sentencing memorandum (from January 22, 2020,to February 21, 2020). The continuance is requested to allow time for the government to respond to the most recent aspects of this Motion and for Mr. Flynn to provide the additional briefing he needs to protect the record and his constitutional rights in light of significant developments in the last thirty days.

Court doc filed

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Made my day.

Thanks

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Reports on the news here in Australia from people in the fires claimed the air was on fire and cars were exploding before the fire even got there, I suspect DEWS as well as arson (close to 200 people charged so far)was the cause of these fires.
The msm clain many fires that were near me were started by dry lighting but there was no lighting or thunder storms the days/nights those fires started.
I also have a picture of a beam coming from the sky into a fire zone, i would post it but dont know how to do that here ( i have lurked for a time only just started contributing)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I had heard initial rumors that they had packed a rental van full of propane tanks. That'll give you the energy for significant blast radius

Havent heard that, but it did say they had enough materials to make a second device.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Fresh Australian Qanon hit job...

Bushfires, bots and the spread of disinformation

Talk about disinfo.🤦‍

No mention of 2 Islamic Extremists have been arrested and charged for lighting fires in Sydney. This is starting to look like a coordinated attack that ruined many homes and killed many people. I would call this an act of terrorism. They’re also laughing about it.
The Daily Telegraph

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Q+ 5 min. ago: "These people are sick!"

Marker.
edit on 14-1-2020 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: ketsuko

Afraid to say that I've never heard of Alex Trebak, ketsuko.

As the Q posts are being viewed/analysed globally, one would expect it to be someone high profile internationally?

Red alert!!!

Trebak? Never? Really????!!!

Rel, Trebek hosts the only game show in the US which requires intelligence to play.

Yeah...it kind of depends on the day too lol

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

So much #ery to say lol

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This big DODO Domino about to take one more fall

New filing in United States v. Avenatti: Letter

twitter.com...

Arrest warrant issued and defendant expected to be arrested soon.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

Rel. hope this is the big one we talk about earlier
edit on 14-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have no desire to create a thread within a thread, so I will try to keep this as short as possible.

Does anyone truly expect to see people in their 70's arrested? I don't.

Clinton,Clapper,Comey,Brennan,Soros, OBAMA.. are never going into handcuffs!

The plan never promised that as a reality!

Q said long ago Dis-info is necessary.

I will leave the ET involvement in our daily decisions out of this for now.
As some seem to conjure their beliefs/Anger based on the happenings of the House and Senate...lol

We are clearly involved in a war.. way beyond the scope of most..myself somewhat included.

Welcome to the "Mirror"

Although fun and intriguing.. the last 25 pages of this thread have successfully veered this ship of course.

So I'll Wrap it up like this...

Human's as currency is not physical..It's mental. How weak are we, and how much BS will we believe?

edit on Tue Jan 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Something to say..Q related?

Say it...Tell me all you secrets Somerset..

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Always worth remembering

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join