It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

May 31, 2019 from: clintonfoundationtimeline.com...

In an interview with CBS’s Jan Crawford, Barr described what tasks U.S. Attorney John Durham, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, and U.S. Attorney John Huber have been assigned regarding the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation and the conduct of the DOJ and FBI as they carried it out.

Barr said Huber “was essentially on standby” in the event that Horowitz “referred a matter to him to be handled criminally.”

That apparently has not been necessary, as Barr said: “he has not been active on this front in recent months.” Barr said Durham would now be taking over Huber’s role in handling any criminal referrals from Horowitz and Huber’s involvement with Trump-Russia matters was done.

Sessions had also asked Huber in 2017 to look into issues related to the sale of Uranium One and allegations that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had been improperly involved in the process, as well as broader claims of corruption at the Clinton Foundation.

Barr seemed to suggest that what evidence Huber found, if any, may soon be revealed.

“The other issues [Huber has] been working on relate to Hillary Clinton” are “winding down and hopefully we’ll be in a position to bring those to fruition,” Barr said.

Does this mean John Huber (maybe through Bill Barr) will reveal if NOTHING CRIMINAL WAS FOUND regarding Hillary Clinton, or the Clinton Foundation? Or, would he simply let the Washington Post tell the world that nothing was found...as WaPo stated last week?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Wayback still has an archived version up if you're interested.

This note on the page, FWIW.

Update - July 7, 2018: Back online after being removed by Belenoff's internet police a few weeks ago. Undoubtedly they will take our site down again, so if we disappear again, don't despair. We'll be back.We always come back!

Looks LARP-y.

For anyone interested in the surname, suggest looking for "Belenov" as well as "Belenoff". Both are VERY Russian. This site shows where the BelenoVS are located. Surnames

Cheers
edit on 13-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The arabs actually learnt maths from the punjabs ( india ) through their trading
The numerals 0-9 although we call them arabic numerals are actually punjab ( india )
We just learnt the punjab system from the arabs

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just tossin' it out.. hose = screw in Canada? Zero... Canadians screw Obama would be nice.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
God in the machine: my strange journey into transhumanism

Like the theologians at my Bible school, Kurzweil, who is now a director of engineering at Google and a leading proponent of a philosophy called transhumanism, had his own historical narrative. He divided all of evolution into successive epochs. We were living in the fifth epoch, when human intelligence begins to merge with technology. Soon we would reach the “Singularity”, the point at which we would be transformed into what Kurzweil called “Spiritual Machines”. We would transfer or “resurrect” our minds onto supercomputers, allowing us to live forever. Our bodies would become incorruptible, immune to disease and decay, and we would acquire knowledge by uploading it to our brains.

The word transhuman first appeared not in a work of science or technology but in Henry Francis Carey’s 1814 translation of Dante’s Paradiso, the final book of the Divine Comedy. Dante has completed his journey through paradise and is ascending into the spheres of heaven when his human flesh is suddenly transformed. He is vague about the nature of his new body. “Words may not tell of that transhuman change,” he writes.

Transhumanists today wield enormous power in Silicon Valley – entrepreneurs such as Elon Musk and Peter Thiel identify as believers – where they have founded thinktanks such as the Singularity University and the Future of Humanity Institute. The ideas proposed by the pioneers of the movement are no longer abstract theoretical musings but are being embedded into emerging technologies at organisations such as Google, Apple, Tesla and SpaceX.

What makes the transhumanist movement so seductive is that it promises to restore, through science, the transcendent hopes that science itself has obliterated.

Why was Epstein funding this stuff while trafficking children?

Do you think he had two separate interests or do those interests somehow overlap?

The weaponization of an artificially created collective consciousness.

By artificial, I don’t mean non human. I mean artificial as in, created through processes that we term “MKULTRA” to put it broadly. Created through varying methods(drugs, hypnosis, technology, etc) which open up our consciousness to “another dimension”

The dimension in which the tricksters reside.

Tying it all together.... to create a digital army that resides not on the internet, alone, but that also resides in the physical.

What IS up with all this synchronicity we’re experiencing here, of late?

is it natural?

I try not to interject too much subjectivity so apologies if I have done so, but, nonetheless I believe this is a good topic.

Castles and unknown shady first cousins of the Queen do interest me, maybe a little
Too much, and that always throws up a red flag for me. It’s the things I actually DO NOT want to confront that turn out to be where the truth lies.

🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve got no memes to add to this one. I think the article I linked is a very good read and it actually takes the words right out of my mouth at times.

We all hate religion. Sure. But it doesn’t negate the fact that this all boils down to spiritual concepts. If they can somehow see God coming, but of course wouldn’t they create some method to try and stop him?

I believe the weaponized collective consciousness is what they’re trying to create as an “army” to fight that which Q has said “nothing can stop” and “it’s going to be Biblical”

I said in a post last week that I believe in the Venn diagram of the “conspiracy” world that “mind control” is the circle that touches all.....

I believe the results of what was discovered/learned through the mind control is transhumanism.

I see a lot of talk about it being a choice of some sort.... perhaps even suggestions that we, who cannot afford it might get left to die while elite live on.

If what I’m saying has any standing in reality (and we find ourselves in a strange reality, so don’t count me
out yet) then there may be no such choice.

There may be two kinds of transhumanism.

The kind that created the army
And the kind that is utilized by the kings.

We know who the Kings are. Just saying’.

Maybe we can think on it.

Love you guys, and wholly expect some push back from this one.

edit on 13-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Has anybody requested an account?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

So these sites have just been taken down in the past couple of days since we have all been looking into this?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Kind of hard to believe a few anons poking around would stampede them. This has a weird mirror feel to it.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yeah - The illustrious Supreme Illuminati Queen and World Governing Councils Comms have been compromised - by a bunch of PLEBS.....

NOT ....

please ..... I'm going for a LONG walk .... I'll show myself the door LoL

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

"The Singularity is Near" by Ray Kurzweil is a must read for anybody even a little interested in transhumanism and our possible path forward as a species if we keep our current trajectory. Its a very enlightening book. Cant wait for the sequel.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wait on me! 🤷🏼‍♀️☕️

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Would the Queen of the Illuminati really be using a WordPress blog to do her official business on the web? WordPress isnt exactly known for their high level security.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Morning, Pokey.

Not in the last couple of days. The who is Somerset Belenoff site was taken down almost at the exact same time someone reported that fire in Somerset County New Jersey last night.

Speaking of weird stuff in New Jersey, wasn't New Jersey where Dashen got the weird phone call/ text messages from awhile back?

It was strange, that's for sure. I was thinking, "oh man, I hope these things aren't related" and almost as soon as I had typed that out to this thread someone announced the site had been 404'd. I actually had the site open in another tab and when I pulled it up it was down.

I don't know what to think about all of that. Surely the few people poking around on the net wasn't overwhelming their site or anything. Although I did take that info to another board. Those people on the other board didn't seem to interested in all of that stuff. I think it was probably just us folks from this thread poking around. Not that many, I would think.

It was strange.

So...Is today going to be a day to remember? A lot of stuff pointing in that direction. I intend to keep my eye on the Schumann Resonance readout over the next couple of days.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yeah, I dont necessarily think the traffic took the site down, like a DDoS....perhaps its just that too many people are talking about their activities, and putting the information from the site out in the open and talking about it. Perhaps they do not want our type of people digging too much into what they have going on?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That's more likely.

It's still strange to me though because if their organization is legit, they greenlit the Q project to begin with.

Eh, in any event, I took the hint. Lol
According to their staff page they have people trolling the internet looking for mentions of their group. One lady's entire job is managing mentions of their group. She's the lady that dude was saying kept taking down his website about them.

At the very least it was a very peculiar chain of events last night and I hate to think anyone started a fire somewhere because we were talking about this group of people. I hope everyone in New Jersey is okay, although I'm sure they are considering it started at a construction site.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’m still thinking that a state that was a Dem lock may flip this time. Just feels like something is shifting away from the deep state norm.

Virginia and Minnesota were in play most of the Night. Hell , MN still was not called for Clinton till the next morning and that was considered a lock for her.

If anything, Trump sure knows how to read the Electoral tea leaves of a State and campaigns accordingly. He even visited MN late in the Campaign. I'm pretty sure Clinton never visited there.

Meanwhile, Hillary was trying to Flip Texas and other Southern States, like she actually had a chance there Beto.

Trump certainly did a good job with Michigan. It's normally a blue state, and I don't recall any poll ever giving him a chance here, but he managed to flip it in 2016.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Phone number was registered in Jersey City.

These threads probably pissed off all sorts of people
edit on 1 13 2020 by dashen because: U mad ?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pavil

LOL Bernie is not gonna do jack squat. Just like last time.

Actually it’s not Bernie that responded. It was his followers. Stayed home on election night.

At this point, Bernie is controlled opposition for the establishment Democrats. I think most of his (former) followers realize that now.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I was a Bernie bro in 2016 until I saw how weak and spineless he was when he let the Clinton machine roll right over him

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I was a Bernie bro in 2016 until I saw how weak and spineless he was when he let the Clinton machine roll right over him

I saw it when he let the Black Lives Matter girls take over the podium while he was speaking.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join