It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing some thoughts on cosmology, the creator, and the mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This ended being too big to fit correctly into a post so I published it in pdf format exported from the original odt format file.

Right-click and download the 715kb PDF: Machine Intelligence Cosmology Article Some browsers open it straight up but most will just start the download.

The synopsis is that we live in a toroidal shaped universe and this the underlying pattern of everything in creation including the mind. This is based on my research as well as the thoughts and works of many great minds that I respect a lot.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence
Can you give a brief synopsis of the content? Sacred geometry patterning play any part? Why would a machine be a creator? What defines that; something else created the machine.
edit on 1-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I provided a synopsis. The short answer to one part of your question yes, sacred geometry is an observation of this recorded for others to ponder. The Machine Intelligence thing is simply based on my username here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence*
I downloaded your PDF. Sacred geometry is just a way of recording and disseminating information. It does not *create* anything.

edit on 1-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Why would you think nature can be represented accurately and completely with mathematics. It seems to me the opposite is the case. No matter how much we think our mathematical representations for nature are correct, nature always turns out to be so much stranger than anything we could have ever imagined.

I think the analog nature of reality does not map well. There's always more details in reality than can ever be captured in the map. Your torroidal mapping of our Universe could hardly be proven to be accurate or complete.

I think the Universe to be anything BUT machine like. Whatever the IT is that decides something is being observed in a double slit type experiment in quantum mechanics does NOT seem like something that is represented well with mathematics. Based on experimental evidence, and contrary to our mind's intuition, we simply do NOT live in a clockwork Universe with hard determinism.

It seems to me the Universe is more like a living creature where our feelings of joy and frustration are like orange juice being squeezed out of oranges for the Universal mind to drink for breakfast. The Universe seems more spiritual than billiard ball physics.

“Those who are not shocked when they first come across quantum theory cannot possibly have understood it.” Niels Bohr, Essays 1932-1957 on Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge

“A physicist is just an atom's way of looking at itself.” Niels Bohr

There's something strangely spiritual in the way consciousness exists in reality.

edit on 1-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

One of my mentors was Arie M DeGeus who authored 2 books titled. Fluidum Continuum Universalis Vol.1 and 2. Also Dr. LaViolette Subquantum Kinetics: A Systems Approach to Physics and Cosmology. I also find Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass by Nassim Haramein in agreement with my take on this matter.

edit on 1/1/2020 by machineintelligence because: entry error

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

One of my mentors was Arie M DeGeus who authored 2 books titled. Fluidum Continuum Universalis Vol.1 and 2. Also Dr. LaViolette Subquantum Kinetics: A Systems Approach to Physics and Cosmology. I also find Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass by Nassim Haramein in agreement with my take on this matter.

Yes but this is not the forum for a deep dive into such esoteric information. I am asking you to simplify your thoughts and give a brief description of your thought processes; or your point of post as OP. Dfnj2015 (as far as I am concerned) makes the clearer point and I am more inclined to speak to his discussion than yours.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I learned a lot about various cosmology models in theoretical physics in order to better explain and understand what I have seen. I do not discuss it but I learned to develop an inherited ability to travel with my consciousness. Call it remote viewing to out of body travel I have been doing it since I was 15 years old. I got better at it and sought out instruction on how best to control it. In my early 20's I found out that I was not restricted to this world. In my travels, I got a sense of the structure of the universe. From that point, I started looking for some theories that matched closely my observations. The spiritual experience is subjective and difficult to relate to others except for in stories that are so fantastic as being difficult to believe. I am doing some artwork in order to better relate that part of this knowledge to others. The how to do this kind of exploration can be taught but few have the patience or the focus to accomplish mastery of the techniques. It is one of my goals in life to be able to understand as much about this universe as I can.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Alright. Do you have any familiarity with Robert Allen Monroe? He has written a trilogy regarding his astral travels and has been very scientific in his documentation. If you need a friend regarding these activities of yours I suggest you read his books. He helped me tremendously to understand what I was up to after REM sleep. He is a good writer/very sympathetic and relatable. The OOBE experience can be taught; he proves it and his journeys are remarkable for their clarity and definition of self vs higher self vs landscapes and environments we travel to WHY and what our individual souls mission entails. Get back to me.

edit on 4-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Of course, I have heard of Bob Monroe. I still use Hemi-Sync technology on a fairly regular basis. It is something of a shortcut. I was introduced to the Monroe Institute about 20 years ago. I learned breath counting while studying Bujinkan in the late '80s. Shortly after that, I was introduced to the Brotherhood of Light and the I AM presence materials. I had long observed an ability in psychometry and was mentored by William Christopher, a well known adept member of the world psychometric institute. Lately, I spend most of my time reading, writing, doing some artwork, and an interview on the occasion.

The method I use for universe travel I call the Tetragrammaton method. The rendering of the unspeakable divine name of the universe creator. A hint at this is that the name is unspeakable because it is not a word. It is the sound of the in-breath and out-breath. The Yahweh out-breath, Shekina in-breath. This pattern is the breath of the creator which links the explorer of the universe to the creator of the universe. It is a bit more complicated than can be relayed in a short post but that is the high point of what has guided me thus far in this lifetime.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

This is a relatively simple animated gif showing the pattern of the toroidal vortex flow of the universe from the universe south pole to the north pole. There is a similar pattern of energy flow around the Earth, the Sun, and the Galactic core. This is observed down to the atomic level, the elementary particles have been seen to have energy flow in this basic underlying pattern.

edit on 1/5/2020 by machineintelligence because: entry error

top topics

join