It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious drone swarms over Colorado and Nebraska, something smells funny

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So any word yet what these are?

I mean, nobody seems to want to address the issue, eventually some guy or gal will take it upon themselves to find out, end the mystery and maybe get 15 mins of fame in this hyper social media environment.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Should be a good sized truck wandering around somewhere that is home for these things. But with unlimited budgets the government can do whatever it wants.

Imagine roll top semi and the drones all know their home spot to drop in while just cursing along. If my floor vac can do it and they can land a booster on a barge. Not a problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I just checked the submitted MUFON ufo cases from Colorado - im the national chief investigator for Canada, so I have access to all the submitted sighting reports.
I clicked a few of the videos and can see what appears to be drones hovering over a persons home.
Another video shows what could be a single drone traversing the sky, then coming to a hold and hover.
There are a few written reports in which the witness explains many objects spotted at once.
Quite a bit of drone activity in the sky over there, and thats just colorado.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Anyone think maybe these drones are being used to possibly spray something on the public? The timing seems almost perfect.
With what's been happening this just popped into my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join