It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious drone swarms over Colorado and Nebraska, something smells funny

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: porschedrifter

Hi, in 2014 in France, nuclear power plants were overflown by unknown objects, sometimes hundreds of kms away at the same time. Despite the surprising testimonies, no photos or videos broadcast, the affair caused scandal but was quickly buried.

www.parismatch.com...

translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.google.com/amp/s/am p.parismatch.com/Actu/Insolite/L-hypothese-OVNI-plane-sur-les-centrales-716586&xid=17259,15700022,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259,15700262,1570026 5,15700271,15700283&usg=ALkJrhi06IU_qGCxAaRVCof1mU_PVNZoEQ
edit on 2-1-2020 by Sealium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A cover-up is not nearly that difficult or improbable. When you think about the fact only one video of the 9/11 attack. On the Pentagon was ever released by the government after the FBI went around and confiscated every physical copy from businesses along the path of the missile .

Being the era of digital and internet everything, they just wipe remotely any cellular tracking device in line of sight of the event. Witnesses will be dismissed with "technical failure" cited as why nothing gets recorded, and just labeled hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I thought this story was nonsense but its about to blow up....

A senator is getting involved and story is covered by BBC and a FAA investigation..?!!

www.bbc.com...

Also drones are now linked to the Tic-Tac

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Interestingly the BBC article states the following:

Residents say the noise of the drones can be heard far across the plains, and upset livestock and pets.

So wonder whether that's quoted from witnesses or just surmised, especially as the witness in the OP said they were completely silent.

Oh and ignore anything Nick Pope says. His 'expertise' means nothing!
edit on 2-1-2020 by youcanttellthepeople because: Because nick pope.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

originally posted by: Traptomisprime

Read some one on godlike said their probably looking for wep caches because they might be planning to take the guns away in those states.

Cant speak for CO, but knowing how they lean when they vote it might happen. But I can tell you, living here in NE, that wont happen and good luck trying it.

Also in Neb and agreed.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Usually if your going to lengths in hopes that you'd go Unoticed, what your doing must be questionable at some level.. Right?
Also, by now they most certainly know they have gotten the attention of many people. It Doesn''t appear they are Very Concerned either..?
Interesting Story

dX

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Off the shelf drones have limites

Self built drones cost big money but can be built large and fast, and that’s just hobbiest, so logically the government should have some pretty nifty drones

It’s really going to confuse and provide great cover for genuine UFOs the type that have been around for hundreds of years etc

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They were sent out under cover of darkness to locate the Directors lost car keys because he's embarrassed about losing them and doesn't want to look incompetent...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Obviously, it's not the NWO, because a Republican is President.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
these 'drone' incidents are most interesting. the lack of videos and pics is disappointing though.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

A quick Google search failed me, but I wonder what the consequence would be for shooting a few down?

If every agency denies that they're theirs, shoot a few and see who responds. It's obviously illegal for them to be doing what they're doing, so break out a few boomsticks and solve this mystery.

Exactly what I was thinking. If nobody is claiming responsibility for these things, somebody is got to start shooting at then. Totally illegal, but doesn't mean nobody will - one illegal act for another.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

FWIW, Military always says its not them.

Absolutely true. Wish we had an eyewitness on the forums for questions.

As far as what they look like, it's only been said 6ft wingspan with "things" coming off the ends, multi colored lights, spinning, hovering, up and down and flying away. Groups of 5-10 but total of 30 seen, just not all together. No one has yet come forward.

Why hasn't some agency put a helicopter in the air for a closer look and a follow to see where they land? Flir should show something.

I have to say, it keeps getting weirder. Supposedly this had been happening every night since mid December.

Here's some new info www.denverpost.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sealium

Hi, in 2014 in France, nuclear power plants were overflown by unknown objects, sometimes hundreds of kms away at the same time. Despite the surprising testimonies, no photos or videos broadcast, the affair caused scandal but was quickly buried.

www.parismatch.com...

translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.google.com/amp/s/am p.parismatch.com/Actu/Insolite/L-hypothese-OVNI-plane-sur-les-centrales-716586&xid=17259,15700022,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259,15700262,1570026 5,15700271,15700283&usg=ALkJrhi06IU_qGCxAaRVCof1mU_PVNZoEQ

Very interesting, first I've heard of that, thanks for sharing.

As a side note, I wonder how many legitimate ufo sightings now will be brushed off as probably just a drone?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Aliens probably shouldn’t be the first on the list of possible causes, right? a reply to: Traptomisprime

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have a feeling they are just drones - but not "just" normal drones. Not UFOs - all those who reported them did not report strange lights, or unknown weirdness. They were fairly decisive in that they were drones. Some reported them to be quite large (over 6 feet long). I doubt they are mapping anything (legitimately at any rate). Why would anyone jeopardize their revenue by flying unlicensed, unknown drones?

Certainly weird though - those are some remote towns.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

No. But if all else fails...
Is this a UFO flap, are UFO's now imitating drones?

Link to a site set-up for the mystery...
Night Drones
There is a map of the reported sightings.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: porschedrifter

originally posted by: Sealium

www.parismatch.com...

Very interesting, first I've heard of that, thanks for sharing.

As a side note, I wonder how many legitimate ufo sightings now will be brushed off as probably just a drone?

Used to be weather balloons, now it is drones or Chinese lanterns.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the european nuke "drovni" wave was systematic in 2014 2015 2016

ibb.co...

no explanation, serious debunking with intervention of army and "gendarmerie"

then the airport

europe
ibb.co...

intervzention of uk special forces in gatwick etc

usa
ibb.co...

new zealand australia