It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Have you come across Saint Christopher? Did you know he is often depcited with a dog head and is the patron saint of travel.

www.pinterest.se...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I just want to thank you for this thread.

So much information.
Why is so much of this news to most of us?

Why aren't we taught all this in school?

Is this not World History!? Moreso than memorizing the dates and numbers and names in each man-made war in recent history.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

I just want to thank you for this thread.

So much information.
Why is so much of this news to most of us?

Why aren't we taught all this in school?

Is this not World History!? Moreso than memorizing the dates and numbers and names in each man-made war in recent history.

I thought you would like this about The Jesuits in choosing dates, originally they had Pope approval on 21st July when Sirius rose with the Sun, but then lost it again on same date LOL!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I just want to thank you for this thread. So much information.

Thank you for your reply. I still have much to share and talk about.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fantastic read. Thanks to all who contributed.

The information in this thread reminds me of this song from when I was a boy; Never Ending Story, by Limhal

Turn around
Look at what you see
In her face
The mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere
Given in the light
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a never ending story
Ah
Reach the stars
Fly a fantasy
Dream a dream
And what you see will be
Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Ah
Story
Ah
Show no fear
For she may fade away
In your hand
The birth of a new day
Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthsSword
Your song reminded me of the childrens film called "Never Ending Story".
Both song and film deals with magical secrets LOL!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

At some point one must put away childish thinking.
Imagination is a gift. Delusion is not.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Please dont sit there with your delusional astrophysics pretending to be an authority. You theories involve the use of dark matter which inconveniently for you has never been proved to exist in any fashion what so ever.

Remember

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Please dont sit there with your delusional astrophysics pretending to be an authority. You theories involve the use of dark matter which inconveniently for you has never been proved to exist in any fashion what so ever.

Remember

Hi Purplemer,
Sorry i haven't been around, i have been busy on other forums, don't forget to look for Sirius on New Years Eve my friend!
I thought you would be interested in the 1997 Scottish Devolution Referendum that happened on 11th September 1997.
An interesting part of Scottish Rite, LOL!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Agree with the point about dark matter, a convenient theoretical form of matter from what i can tell was conjured up to save re-writing equations.

Our equations don't match the observation and measurement unless you put faith in the existence of undetectable matter and energy. More like a religious belief rather than scientific method.

edit on 11/12/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Agree with the point about dark matter, a convenient theoretical form of matter from what i can tell was conjured up to save re-writing equations.

Our equations don't match the observation and measurement unless you put faith in the existence of undetectable matter and energy. More like a religious belief rather than scientific method.

While Phage lives in his own little world of Dark Energy being alleged 68% of the Universe and Dark Matter being 27%, it doesn't leave us much that we really know about!
I on the other hand try to give practical application, recently on 8th December 2020, i gave a cautious prediction of an Earthquake in Chile during an Eclipse, it is on another forum where my Avatar is Monk, pasted below:-
"12-08-2020, 10:11 AM

Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?
Hi Jup,
I thought i would give a scientific thread section regarding the Solar Eclipse of 14th December 2020, the link is below passing at approx. Santiago, Chile area:-
www.astro-trails.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
science.howstuffworks.com...

It must be noted that there are so much we dont know about earthquakes, and for a feather to break a camel's back, the tensions in the Earth that cause an earthquake are poorly known, but the Moon exerts a tension on the Earth with tides and raising the crust, so there is a very small chance of this in "The Ring of Fire", along the coast of Chile.
With the Sun and Moon in an Eclipse along the coast, then this adds more tension.
Our Sun wobbles on it's axis regarding planets in orbit, being called a Barycenter:-
spaceplace.nasa.gov...
solar-center.stanford.edu...
I will add an astrological viewpoint later, i have no idea if the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction could effect this as they are under a degree apart on 14th December."
You can find quote on page below:-
www.astrologyweekly.com...
So what happened in Chile on 14th December 2020?
finanz.dk...
Astronomy graph below:-

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Interesting, I’ve seen similar proposals before regarding the influence of celestial bodies on tectonic plates, certainly it’s plausible however with very little if any peer reviewed research it’s hard to verify. I’ll keep an open mind, I enjoy your posts so keep up the good work. It’s certainly a unique perspective on things you offer.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

It's been discussed, but it doesn't really make any sense. An eclipse has no greater effect on tidal tidal forces than any other New Moon does.

edit on 12/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's been discussed, but it doesn't really make any sense. An eclipse has no greater effect on tidal tidal forces than any other New Moon does.

When I see a thread that looks interesting I often jump to the end post/page to see where it ended up before deciding to read from the beginning...This threads topic has drifted somewhat. I'm guessing from the Never ending story quotes and Chilean earthquake theories the earth probably doesn't have a second 'spiritual sun' floating about up there then. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Are the gravitational influences of other solar system bodies so negligible as to rule them out having an effect?

Also could well be forces and connections we’re unaware of.

As I said it’s unverifiable, improbable and unlikely but within the realms of possibility, I’m still keeping an open mind regardless of how tiny that probability may be.

edit on 17/12/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Are the gravitational influences of other solar system bodies so negligible as to rule them out having an effect?
In any practical sense, yes.

At it's closest to Earth the force of gravity exerted by Jupiter is .006% the force exerted by the Sun. The tidal effect (which is not the same as the force of gravity) of Jupiter is .00067% the influence of the Moon.

Over the long term Jupiter does affect our orbit somewhat. Very long term though 10s of thousands of years.

But Jupiter and Saturn are getting very cozy in the evening sky and it is very aesthetically pleasing. So, there is that.

edit on 12/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What about the eccentricity of our orbit? Surely this causes fluctuations at a higher magnitude?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

What about the eccentricity of our orbit? Surely this causes fluctuations at a higher magnitude?

It should be noted that Earth is almost on the opposite side of the sun right now relative to Jupiter and Saturn. It was closer to those two planets six months ago than it is right now, and will be closer than it currently is again six to eight months from now.

edit on 12/22/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I was referring to the orbit and position in relation to the Sun.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

When I see a thread that looks interesting I often jump to the end post/page to see where it ended up before deciding to read from the beginning

I would suggest jumping back a bit. There are peeps that like to finish certain threads with pages of tripe at the end. The thread is well worth a read in my opinion.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join