It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: Astronomer62

In future I feel that Sirius rising will be again used as the new/old year marker for more and more people as they begin to understand 13 moonths and a b and C Sirius. Your thoughts on this ?.

Sirius will culminate for New Year for thousands of years, although it is getting out of sync for Greenwich Mean Time due to precession.
The longitude marker will pass on to places like New York or Cairo etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

originally posted by: purplemer

Hello back again. I have not had a chance to install the software. May I ask what is the time discrepncy between Alinam rising and Sirius rising and will that vary in different places.

Happy days to you

:-)

Hi Purplemer,
It will vary with twist of the Earth and location, if we use Sun setting with Sirius and Alnilam, in some places they align together, as shown on link below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It is nice to welcome you back to the forum, happy days!

As last link was about the Illuminati, i thought i would add link below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Benny Fraklin 26th july 1775 , first known yes, even today 26th july is Sirius Rising ?.

First After/Post office in land was and first main After/Post office was ?, their organised beginnings would be highlighted , yes ?.

a reply to: 1320Q17yes

New York was called New Amsterdam originally and before Washington DC was built Congress did sit in a number of temporary places.

I haven't found any alignments to U.S. post office:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Benny Fraklin 26th july 1775 , first known yes, even today 26th july is Sirius Rising ?.

First After/Post office in land was and first main After/Post office was ?, their organised beginnings would be highlighted , yes ?.

New York was called New Amsterdam originally and before Washington DC was built Congress did sit in a number of temporary places.

I haven't found any alignments to U.S. post office:-
en.wikipedia.org...

In Philadephia on 30th July 1775 Sirius rose with the Sun at approx. 5 am, not 26th July.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The Director of National office was strengthened after 9/11, by George W. Bush (Skull and Bones) by Executive Order 13470 on 30 July 2008:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I've run out of ink, so you will have to take my word regarding astronomy graphs.
The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 17th December 2004 was put in place by George W. Bush in Washington DC, midnight day marker was used with Alnilam culminating.
en.wikipedia.org...

I live in a special care flat, and we may have CoronaVirus in the complex, several people are ill.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A person died today in our complex of Coronavirus!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Bureau of Intelligence and Research was established in Washington D.C. on 1st October 1945, Egyptian sunrise day marker used, as Sun and Jupiter rose, Sirius was culminating.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Did they!!!!
Really... In your opinion could it have been something else they died of, or were they already tested and a quarantined as a confirmed case.

I wonder how many people have died of naturally causes in 5his corona window compared to last year in the same time frame.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It will vary with twist of the Earth and location, if we use Sun setting with Sirius and Alnilam, in some places they align together, as shown on link below:- www.abovetopsecret.com... It is nice to welcome you back to the forum, happy days!

Hello my friend. Keep yourself safe and well if you can. In respect I was asking because I wanted to understand how the day markers where used. Evidently the day was defined by them was Alnilam simply a prescursor marker for the rise of Sirius or did it have its own status.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

A person died today in our complex of Coronavirus!

Very sorry to hear that. These are strange enough times.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Good to see you about.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Out of curosity how do the fallen kings of the west fit into these alignments. The likes Hitler and Bin laden. If I remember correct both had their deaths announced on may day.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You likely know or at least already seen this or similar data, hence my postmaster/office questions , at 4.50 mark Q's begin regarding post/after > www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ironically at the 45 minute mark, is shown Canada and USA are one.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Did they!!!!
Really... In your opinion could it have been something else they died of, or were they already tested and a quarantined as a confirmed case.

I wonder how many people have died of naturally causes in 5his corona window compared to last year in the same time frame.

Hi ManyMasks,
I was told by the manager of my complex that the man in question had been taken ill in the night, i saw him being taken to hospital by ambulance, later i was told that he had died and been tested for Coronavirus and it was found to be positive.
I live in a complex for disabled people that have health problems, therefore the chances of death is higher.
edit on 28-3-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

It will vary with twist of the Earth and location, if we use Sun setting with Sirius and Alnilam, in some places they align together, as shown on link below:- www.abovetopsecret.com... It is nice to welcome you back to the forum, happy days!

Hello my friend. Keep yourself safe and well if you can. In respect I was asking because I wanted to understand how the day markers where used. Evidently the day was defined by them was Alnilam simply a prescursor marker for the rise of Sirius or did it have its own status.

Thank you.

Hi Purplemer,
I think Alnilam has it's own status as Osiris, as Sirius is Isis.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Hi Purplemer,
Hitler died on 30th April 1945, and Osama Bin Laden died on 2nd May 2011, when i have time i will look them up.
Both deaths were near Walpurgis Night:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I've run out of ink, so you will have to take my word regarding astronomy graphs.
The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 17th December 2004 was put in place by George W. Bush in Washington DC, midnight day marker was used with Alnilam culminating.
en.wikipedia.org...

I live in a special care flat, and we may have CoronaVirus in the complex, several people are ill.

I have ink so thought i would give the astronomy graph to above and leave a youtube link to George W. Bush and the Skull and Bones secret society:-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Construction started on the White House on 13th October 1792, midnight day marker was chosen, with Sirius rising in the East:-
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join