It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Obvious England took out 11 days so after 2nd September 1752 it become 14 September 1752, so we can look to the horizon at midnight on 14 September 1752 being the first minute of the new calendar, where we find Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rising in the East.
The Gregorian Calendar reform bill in Parliament was passed on 13th May 1751, and on this day the Sun rose with Jupiter, these are the tell tale signs that show astrology was used, there was no hypocrisy like the Catholic Church, for all this was Masonic astrology by highly placed people in government, which i will report on next.
www.historytoday.com...
Astronomy graphs below:-

edit on 19-3-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Link

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So we get to the people involved in Calendar Reform in the English Parliament, i'm just reporting, not judging, no one got hurt by these beliefs.

George Parker, 2nd Earl of Macclesfield sounds as if he is out of Harry Potter, He had Shirburn Castle where he made his astronomical observations from, he also had a chemical Laboratory, so perhaps he was an alchemist LOL.
He was also President of the Royal Society, many here will know that it is alleged to be a secret society.
en.wikipedia.org...
In previous years there was a list of Freemasons who were also members of the Royal Society, first page is below:-
However when we look for George Parker, we find him in the list:-

Thomas Pelham Holles wasn't Prime Minister in 1752, he was in charge of the Southern Department, which isn't used any more, as it become The Foreign Office, It was his Brother who was Prime Minister, it was later when Thomas Pelham Holles become Prime Minister, link below will show he was a Freemason:-
gilavalleylodge9.wordpress.com...
A larger history of him is below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Henry Pelham, his brother was Prime Minister in 1752, and he also was a Freemason, i think we can safely say that they were using electional Hermetic astrology regarding calendar reform.
en.wikipedia.org...
Shirburn Castle, where George Parker made his "astronomical observations" from does look spooky, doesn't it, LOL!
handedon.wordpress.com...
royalsocietypublishing.org...-1

What a boring existence that politician's had in the 1750's, a bit of hermetic astrology for lunch, then perhaps a trip down the Thames, to the "Hellfire Club" in the evening, Yawn, muffled giggle!
www.dailymail.co.uk... ntertainment-spa-cinema.html

edit on 19-3-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
These rare alignments are used as seen below involving Jupiter.
Pennsylvania joined the Union on 12th December 1787, at midnight day marker at location there was a rare alignment that didn't happen again until 12th December 1870. due to the alignment of Jupiter with Alnilam on the M.C. which is Due South in astronomy.
This reason being the orbit of Jupiter is 11.86 years as shown below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The original birthday of the United States Navy was Friday 13th October 1775, the Continental Congress was sitting in Philadelphia at the time, there is a secret message in the date and day, which i will explain later!
Link below:-
www.timeanddate.com...
Graph below shows that midnight day marker was used, with Sirius rising along eastern horizon:-

Some would think that the date being Friday 13th October was a reference to when the Knights Templar were arrested, perhaps it is a code, that they galloped into the New World, whatever it is an interesting date.
www.history.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
In Paran astrology, all the angles are used, in the Northern Hemisphere the Nadir or I.C. is Due North.
The United States Continental Army was formed by Congress who were sitting in Philadelphia at the time of 14th June 1775, midnight day marker was chosen as Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star clicked into place on the nadir, graph and link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
To get to the heart of Hermeticism can be how a country defends itself, so i will continue with the North East coast of the U.S.
September 18th 1947 wasn't the earliest birthday associated with the United States Air Force, surprisingly it goes back to Fort Myer, in Washington DC on 1st August 1907, this shows Sirius rising with the Sun!
Links below:-
www.holidayscalendar.com...
www.militarybases.us...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
To fully understand the protestant British adoption of the Gregorian Calendar in 1752, that also effected the US colonies, we need to note why date was chosen.

Or you could look up the history of the bill.... (Wikipedia link)

This involves doing a natal horoscope for the Lord of Chesterfield (who was quite the reformer) -- cusp of the very orderly Virgo and the very socially responsive Libra. A horoscope of the date that he introduced the bill is another critical part of this because it reveals details of how it was accepted and some of the hidden impacts of it.

The date of enacting isn't the date it was actually "born" or adopted. You have to look at the "birth" date, not the date when someone decided to put it into effect.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
I'm friendly to astrologers, i respect them but i am an archaeoastronomer, i sit on the fence regarding the beliefs of astrology.
To become a better archaeoastronomer and to learn all the myths and legends of the stars, i did attend the Faculty of Astrological Studies:-
www.astrology.org.uk...
If you believe in astrology, yes you would go down the route that you explain, as when astrologers look for the placements of Pluto, Saturn and Mars during war, to understand events, because of belief in astrology.
What i study is called "Electional Astrology" where people pick a date that has Hermetic secret society religious input involving Sirius and Alnilam, so there are differences!!
Link to Electional Astrology below:-
mountainastrologer.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Astronomer62

This all just evidence that people are superstitious, that they engineer coincidence in an effort to produce the illusion of fate and cosmic influence. We give names to the stars, they do not name us. We give life to gods, they do not give us life. Vicarious spirituality is the mirror in which we find identity because the one we have now is lonely and horrifying. The psychology of astronomy is painfully transparent but you choose to believe numbers are alive and want us to acknowledge them, not the other way around. That is your right.

Hi TzarChasm,
Please don't miss-quote me,
I have always said what i find are beliefs, as CanadianMason will tell you, i have never said anything other as an archaeoastronomer.
What i have said is "This is enough for conspiracy as many heads of state follow this process of belief in hermeticism, which voters are unaware of, in general aligning a date or building doesn't effect us, but what are the ethics of this religion, that controls us?
All this is secret society beliefs, and i have never said this is what effected the outcome, but by the nature of the beliefs in war it has influenced history, the beliefs are there in 9/11, that go back to 1922, and the process of where we are today is influenced by these beliefs, not the stars.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In Purplemer's favour i have to say i was shaken by the amount of Presidents of the United States had a connection to either Sirius or Alnilam by birth or death at location, but to have a thesis, i would have to go through every country of the world, which slowly i'm doing, which i will show in a long time from now, the next will be Prime Ministers of the UK.

I'm very carefull what i say, and i have always said it is the beliefs, not the stars that influence history:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please note i'm an archeoastronomer, i'm not trying to say that the stars have any power over us, but belief in these practices does.
What i look at are not random events, that i cherry pick.
The United States Army, Air Force and Navy is the most powerful in the world.
The United States Intelligence Communities are the most powerful in the world, except for the F.B.I. all this is either aligned to Sirius or Alnilam by parent heads or by the actual branch of security agency featured below:-
Organization Parent Organization Federal Department Date est.
Sixteenth Air Force United States Air Force Defense 1948
Intelligence and Security Command United States Army Defense 1977
Central Intelligence Agency none Independent agency 1947
Coast Guard Intelligence United States Coast Guard Homeland Security 1915
Defense Intelligence Agency United States Department of Defense Defense 1961
Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence United States Department of Energy Energy 1977
Office of Intelligence and Analysis United States Department of Homeland Security Homeland Security 2007
Bureau of Intelligence and Research United States Department of State State 1945
Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence United States Department of the Treasury Treasury 2004
Office of National Security Intelligence Drug Enforcement Administration Justice 2006
Intelligence Branch Federal Bureau of Investigation Justice 2005
Marine Corps Intelligence Activity United States Marine Corps Defense 1978
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency United States Department of Defense Defense 1996
National Reconnaissance Office United States Department of Defense Defense 1961
National Security Agency/Central Security Service United States Department of Defense Defense 1952
Office of Naval Intelligence United States Navy Defense 1882
The White House is aligned to Sirius, The Washington Monument is aligned to Alnilam and Declaration of Independence is aligned to Alnilam, all premier military colleges and academy's are aligned.
en.wikipedia.org...
Do we want these very powerful military institutions run by secret societies with strange astrology beliefs??

I have now moved to North East America to explain my comments above.
The United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland was established on 10th October 1875, ancient Greek day marker was used, being 9th October at sunset while Sirius was aligned to the Nadir or True North.
Link and astronomy graph below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Some times it is easier to show you my research by method of a cluster, which i will choose, being the East Coast area of the United States, which cuts down the odds of chance still further...however i'm not picking on America, as mostly i can show this mostly all over the world.
I will start with the American Declaration of Independence, being on 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Ancient Egyptian Sun rise day marker chosen, Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was the heliacal rising star.
Astronomical graph showing this below:-

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The single alignment that is the most important regarding the C.I.A, obviously they only moved to Langley in 1960's, being in Washington DC before that, was the National Security Act of 1947, the department of War, Department of Army, Department of Navy, Department of Air Force, National Security Council, all were aligned to September 18th 1947.
en.wikipedia.org...

Egyptian Sunrise day marker was chosen, below is astronomical graph of the Sun rising on date and location of Washington DC while Alnilam was culminating

Harry Truman who was President during this period was a 33 Degree Freemason.

edit on 20-3-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding link

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The alignment above had been used before in New York.
It is probable that the most controversial area of US politics would be the Great Seal of the United States and it's meaning, Congress was sitting in New York at the time, and was approved on 15th September 1789, please scroll down link below to "Historical Development":-
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Information below regarding New York as location:-
www.introducingnewyork.com...

Ancient Egyptian day marker being Sun rise chosen on date and location, graph below showing sunrise, while the Sun was rising Alnilam, Belt of Orion was culminating on M.C.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The United States Army War College was established on 27th November 1901 in Washington DC, on this day and location Egyptian Sunrise day marker was chosen as Alnilam, Belt of Orion set in the West.
Link and graph below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The United States Mint was established on 2nd April 1792 in Philadelphia, link below:-
www.usmint.gov...
Egyptian Sunrise day marker was chosen while Sirius was on Nadir or True North:-

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
I'm loving the thread so far. I'm not done yet but what comes to mind is quantum entanglement. Could this possibly be the same as quantum entanglement on a universal scale?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: purplemer
I'm loving the thread so far. I'm not done yet but what comes to mind is quantum entanglement. Could this possibly be the same as quantum entanglement on a universal scale?
The only thing I know of that's "the same as quantum entanglement" is quantum entanglement, and as far as I can tell, this thread has nothing to do with quantum entanglement on any scale.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Although Norad isn't on the East coast of the USA, but near Colorado Springs, it was established on 12th September 1957.
Ancient Greek day marker was chosen, being sunset on previous day, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star was on the Nadir or True North.

fas.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The cornerstone of the Washington Monument Obelisk was laid in Washington DC on 4th July 1848.
Egyptian sunrise day marker was used at location Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rose with the Sun, very apt for a modern obelisk!

mallhistory.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The Defense Intelligence Agency was established on 1st October 1961 in Washington DC, Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, as Sun rose, Sirius was culminating on day and location, information below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomy graph below:-

I'll be back tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The Pentagon's Groundbreaking ceremony was on 11th September 1941, Ancient Greek day marker, being sunset in Washington D.C., however ceremony must have happened after sunset on actual day to comply with ancient esoteric lore, within one degree at location:-
en.wikipedia.org...
This date is Thoth or Thout That is very Egyptian:-
en.wikipedia.org...
As Sun set, the Osiris star, Alnilam, Belt of Orion was on Nadir, graph on link below:-

You can guess what will show on 11th September 2001, 60 years after!!

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join