It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Byrd

In respect to the simliarties I listed between the Dogon and Kemetic culture. One has to agree in principle that they share very similar mythology.

Your state that because that this information is foreit because of the use of names across kingdoms. It may be only a thousand years bc that they took the jounrey across Africa. That being the case it is more than feasilble that they use names from different kingdoms.

Have you heard of the Bozo people. Yes another African ethnic group These people worship the same star too (sirius and yes sirius b)

"According to legend, the Bozo are descendants of Faro, the water spirit and creator god. They were the "First Twins" of Faro. They are seen as the inventors of the masquerade tradition in Mali.

The ancient Bozo people are credited for identifying "B" in the Sirius Eye as ". Sirius, the most important star in the Egyptian's heavens, was sometimes identified with their chief goddess Isis. Isis, as Sirius, was customarily portrayed in paintings as traveling with two companions in the same celestial boat. One companion of Isis was Osiris, the chief Egyptian god. The hieroglyph for Osiris is a throne and an eye. The Bozo tribe of Mali call Sirius B "the eye star". Since Osiris is represented by an eye and is sometimes considered the companion of Sirius,

kwekudee-tripdownmemorylane.blogspot.com...

This is a big fat smoking gun. If you want to understand what you call Egypt you need to understand the cultures that came from it.

You make some good points here. The rift with Augustus here seems to be about how that history was implemented in the Freemason temples today.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
if the sun is a portal, it would be one of many since this is merely a projected holodeck. Anything surrounded by a toriodal energy field has a vortex (portal). your own physical body is a portal device

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: freebornman
I think when you get Phage and Aug. Mas. trying to refute you, it means you really are on to something.

I find that unfair. I've been on this board a long time and always found Phage to be a very well informed member who always backs his opinions with research and references.

That's not to say i always agree with him but he certainly doesn't exhibit some kind of ulterior motive or agenda, he is consistent with his opinions which is refreshing.

AugustusMasonicus seems a little less diplomatic but again seems a very well informed poster.

I hate the way this forum seems to degenerate into arguments on every thread, we need to show each other a little more respect, it's supposed to be a discussion community.

I'm divided on this particular subject, there does appear to be ancient astronomical significance attributed to Sirius, throw that in with theology, secret societies and mythology and you have one hell of a thread. We should enjoy it while we can, ATS has essentially become predominantly a political mud-pit and threads of this nature should be cherished.
edit on 18/1/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ita reply to: purplemer This, this subject, this puzzle, I think is why we are here, and our purpose is to comprehend it's nature, and act accordinly with our GOD-given concience. Did you see the pyramid? 13 courses of masonry and the eye capstone? With the star-map on it too? Little by little, stone by stone, etc.
I'm sure it said 15000 or so new articles since last login, Great job of a Great thread, like the mafia guy said, I tried to get out, but they pulled me back in.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: purplemer

What if the sun is a portal
www.space.com...

Hard to believe. The Black hole is more likely because of possible implications of existing in more than one universe, well maybe.

Slightly more plausible than this binary star business.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I hate the way this forum seems to be divided on everything, we need to show each other a little more respect, it's supposed to be a discussion community.

I think you need to take some deep breaths and try relax a little. Stop hating. If there were no differences of opinion, this forum, and the practice of debate itself, would be pointless.
I meant no disrespect to either member I mentioned, the hardened cynic and the determined gatekeeper are a nescessary foil to any free thinker. As above, so below, and a bit round the side kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: freebornman
a reply to: Grenade

I hate the way this forum seems to be divided on everything, we need to show each other a little more respect, it's supposed to be a discussion community.

I think you need to take some deep breaths and try relax a little. Stop hating. If there were no differences of opinion, this forum, and the practice of debate itself, would be pointless.
I meant no disrespect to either member I mentioned, the hardened cynic and the determined gatekeeper are a nescessary foil to any free thinker. As above, so below, and a bit round the side kind of thing.

there's a difference between respectful debate and pointing fingers. if "yadda yadda Phage yadda yadda" is all you have to say, you have nothing of value to add and you should just stay silent instead.

trying to be a smartass hardly equals "no disrespect".

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

if the sun is a portal, it would be one of many since this is merely a projected holodeck. Anything surrounded by a toriodal energy field has a vortex (portal). your own physical body is a portal device

I am open to that being a fact. I just haven't decided it is so. I think your idea is very cool too. Don't let my statement mislead the idea. I need a bit more because of my own nature. You seem a bit further along on this than a lot of us, myself included. Don't let that stop your mojo, you are a good explorer of wherever the truth is leading us from what I see here.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: purplemer

What if the sun is a portal
www.space.com...

Hard to believe. The Black hole is more likely because of possible implications of existing in more than one universe, well maybe.

What that Sol is a portal or the Black hole idea or perhaps both ?

This Binary star business I am not sure and I normally DON't trust phage even if he might be real good at Astro Physics. He has been busted several times as that one who stifles the facts in an attempt to ignore data that won't win the day. What is ignored is usually very big and not smart to be ignored by all.
edit on 18-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
TY. I don't mean to be pushy..or maybe I do idk lol
I don't feel like I'm further along, I feel like I'm trying to catch up but if I am ahead of the curve, it's only because this is all that matters to me. I really don't care about anything else, this is it

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

TY. I don't mean to be pushy..or maybe I do idk lol
I don't feel like I'm further along, I feel like I'm trying to catch up but if I am ahead of the curve, it's only because this is all that matters to me. I really don't care about anything else, this is it

I would think you and I would have a nice discussion in person. I do sense that things are way bigger in our makers plans than we are told. They do seem to be pointing along the line of what I think you mean. I am open to wherever the facts take us. But facts are hard to come by.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Just for you.

Memphis Mizraim is clandestine. You'd know this if you were actually a Mason.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

and you know that how. Since most binaries have been discovered in the last 20 years and what we are talking about her has a much slower and larger orbit then a wide binary system it could well be that we simply dont have the data. What we are talking about here is in essence a trinary system orbiting with our solar system.

To look a little more deeply into the astrotheology it would suggest that the system Sirius orbits with the Pleiades on an even longer time line and that the Pleiades in turn orbits with the galactic centre.

Looking at the way the universe is shaped this is plausable. But we simply have not had the time to monitor these long scale movements.

Personally I would trust astrothorlogy and the wisdom of my ancestors over a religious belief system in Science that needs a universe full of a non existence dark matter to make sense.

Science pretends to know it all but at the end of the day C.S.Lewis put it well.

Give me one miracle and I will explain the rest.

Looking at the mytyholog

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Memphis Mizraim is clandestine. You'd know this if you were actually a Mason.

I will keep coming back with more information to share. To be honest I am not intrested in changing your mind. I am simply using your dogmatic stance as spring board to share information. I have lots to share too!

Just like popular religion is watered down mythology so is your version of Masonary. I dont knock you its your choice if you want to study something in depth or not. It is evident from your replies that you tend to take the symbolism at face value. It is designed that way.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

To be honest many that have been here a while know there are shills on ATS. I wont name as its against terms and conditions.

Happy days

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: freebornman

I’m perfectly relaxed just don’t think you were being fair by insinuating that Phage was some kind of shill.

I’ve taken lots of useful information from his posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How do you 'research' a star 7+ lightyears from here being in a binary system with our own when it isn't? Please, oh wise one, tells us all how this works.

You want to believe that then knock yourself out.

Augustus are you sirius? Do you really need to be told how to 'research' something?

If you can't add anything to this thread then you know where to go. So far nothing has happened apart from facetious, condescending replies and constant derailment from certain posters.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Cat meme and Alastair Crowley meme very funny thank you for that.

The Silver Star of AA was you guessed it Sirius.

image from the Hoover Dam.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Eh? How can 'this binary star business' not be plausible? When something like 4/5ths of the points of light we see in the night sky are binary? Could you elaborate please?

www.space.com...

Most certainly is plausible when looking at modern and ancient data.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Just like popular religion is watered down mythology so is your version of Masonary.

Says the non-Mason.

And it's 'Masonry', the other is brick work.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join