It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
The bull represents the sun gate . The missing leg is a symbol of man having to make up for the lame leg by accepting the bull and adding or helping in mans ascension . Hence the chain around the bulls leg ! The bull cant do its job unless man helps ! Soul and Body or Objective or Subjective.

There's writing in hieroglyphs around the picture (cropped here, giving a bad impression of what's there.

The hieroglyphs are a caption for the scene.

It says that Horus is spearing Set. No sun gates or anything else.
Why is Set portrayed as a bull ? Horus is defeating his objective self ! Thus obtaining the Sun Gate ?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I will let you know then. The seven stars represents the seven sisters. These are the stars of the dead. They line up with you on all hallows night represented in Judaism by the menorah to the Kems the leg of the Ox. They are in my opinion the most beautiful stars in the sky and of great importance to culture worldwide. Like Sirius these stars are also a time keeper. In fact more accurate than our own sun and the now famous Dog Star / ISIS /Aser Sirius etc.

Actually, to the Egyptians they were the "Seven Hathors" and associated with childbirth and fate. They were also called "the flock."
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Have you heard of Adam's Calendar ?
It is said that it faces Orion's Belt, and may be the most ancient megalithic site found so far.
Although these claims are disputed by some folks with fancy letters after their names.

Ancient Origins: Adam's Calendar.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

You're replies in the last few pages have been rather amusing...

You're not particularly contributing anything to the thread - why are you still here? Especially considering you think purp is making things up which is most certainly not the case. Just cause it doesn't fit within your paradigm and you don't want it to.

Purplemer is in no way making things up at all. If you could be bothered to go and do some research then you would find much truth in what's been said. Not just from purps POV but from others too. Even, would you believe Augustus, from other historians, scientists, archaelogists, those who study Kmt etc and ancient cultures and scriptures... People through the ages have been killed, had their work destroyed, their work smeared to get this truth out, don't be so incredibly disrespectful.

Isaac Newton was super into Alchemy and the occult, however because of his career/position and his fear of ridicule he didn't publish much of his writings or studies. Though in recent years there are efforts and projects being made to collect, scan and publish these works...

If you're saying purp is making things up then you're saying all those other people and cultures are too...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
DP sorry...
edit on 13-1-2020 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Augustus, what if I were to tell you this is all true...

That what's true?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Purplemer is in no way making things up at all. If you could be bothered to go and do some research then you would find much truth in what's been said.

How do you 'research' a star 7+ lightyears from here being in a binary system with our own when it isn't? Please, oh wise one, tells us all how this works.

You want to believe that then knock yourself out.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Purplemer is in no way making things up at all.

True

Some of what they post is stuff other people have made up

edit on 13-1-2020 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: purplemer

Have you heard of Adam's Calendar ?
It is said that it faces Orion's Belt, and may be the most ancient megalithic site found so far.
Although these claims are disputed by some folks with fancy letters after their names.

Ancient Origins: Adam's Calendar.

Orion's belt isn't a fixed point in the sky (unlike the polar stars.) It rises and moves across the sky and sets, and during part of the year it's not visible. In addition, there are other stars in that part of the sky... so as Orion rises higher and higher (with each successive evening), other stars show up in the same position on the horizon.

So it can't "face Orion's belt."

(additionally, the stones were set into place recently. They were discovered lying at all kinds of angles but the people who believe it's ancient set them back up (and may have "moved them back into place.")

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Hi Byrd.
Thanks for your post, and the info.
Was mentioning that, to tie-it in to the OP, but if it's inaccurate: then not such a great tie-in ! LoL !

Silly humans messing with ancient megalithic ruins.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The bull represents the sun gate . The missing leg is a symbol of man having to make up for the lame leg by accepting the bull and adding or helping in mans ascension . Hence the chain around the bulls leg ! The bull cant do its job unless man helps ! Soul and Body or Objective or Subjective.

There's writing in hieroglyphs around the picture (cropped here, giving a bad impression of what's there.

Why is Set portrayed as a bull ? Horus is defeating his objective self ! Thus obtaining the Sun Gate ?

Bulls (cattle) were (and still are) dangerous creatures -- there's a scarab of Amenhotep III in a museum that commemorates the pharaoh killing around 100 bulls. Hunting symbolized the pharaoh's ability to overcome enemies. en.wikipedia.org...

There's no such thing as "the sun gate" in Egyptian thought. And Set was the enemy of Horus (and his uncle, by the way) at the time the Dendera ceiling was crafted.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It's the Babylonians and Greeks who were really "into" numbers. The Egyptians didn't really have any significant/magical numbers beyond the usual suspects (four and three and later seven

That is really very very much not the case. I will be happy to put a thread up in time demonstrating sacred mathematics and the Kem people. If you dont know this # it will blow you away.

I know how the Egyptians did math.... I've read translations of Rhind and seen the process. As I said, the only time they "got into" numerology and sacred numbers was with the Greek influence and then only in the Hellenistic cities.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Marshall Clagett, science historian and a leading scholar of the 20th century, noticed that the five "epagomenal" days often added to complete ancient 360-day calendars were simply absent in these ancient Egyptian calendars.

There was a civil calendar and a festival calendar and he is apparently not aware of the difference.

Egyptian Calendar: Forty years before the inscription of the Rosetta Stone, on another trilingual document, the Canopus Decree attempted to reform the calendar to effectively a 365.25 year via a modern leap year system. Even though this was as late as 238 B.C., still with great pomp the Egyptians would write, of "the year of 360 days and the 5 days added to their end..." Columbia University offers this translation, "if the arrangement of the year remained of 360 days plus the five days later brought into usage..." The scholarly 1859 Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities (see scan below) draws from this Egyptian practice in its discussion of the Roman 360-day year:

The Rosetta Stone was done late in the Ptolemaic dynasties. Remember that they were using the appearance of Sirius to mark the beginning of the year (I refer you to your own posts above about Sirius and its rising.) Sirius doesn't keep a 360 day cycle... it's a 365 day cycle.

Hence, their calendars were far more accurate than the 360 day lunar calendars.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I feel like I am presenting you with a lot of interalated knowledge and you are picking hairs in it.

You're relying on research that isn't accurate... the list of similarities between the Dogon religion and ancient Egyptian religion is a case in point -- as I've pointed out, they're not similar and some of the presumed "similarities' are from timeframes when the Dogon could not have been in Egypt and acquiring culture. And other points are city-specific to cities that it's unlikely they lived in for centuries.

One certainly has to admit there may be some kind of smoking gun here.

But only when someone (as your sources did) ignores the facts and ignores timelines and locations. One of the things a trained researcher in Egyptian antiquities learns to ask is "WHEN did this appear" and "WHERE did it appear."

Do feel free to share other items but please doublecheck the time frame and location (and actual original material) from those sources. I think they have done you a disservice.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Bulls (cattle) were (and still are) dangerous creatures -- there's a scarab of Amenhotep III in a museum that commemorates the pharaoh killing around 100 bulls. Hunting symbolized the pharaoh's ability to overcome enemies. en.wikipedia.org...

There's no such thing as "the sun gate" in Egyptian thought. And Set was the enemy of Horus (and his uncle, by the way) at the time the Dendera ceiling was crafted.
Abu Gorab contains a sun gate ! The Key of Solomon ! Im on the secret society side of this ! There is and has been a Sun Gate in Egypt!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There was a civil calendar and a festival calendar and he is apparently not aware of the difference.

I thought there was evidence to suggest that the old Egyptian calendar was 360 days.

The ancient Egyptians used a calendar with 12 months of 30 days each, for a total of 360 days per year. About 4000 B.C. they added five extra days at the end of every year to bring it more into line with the solar year.1 These five days became a festival because it was thought to be unlucky to work during that time.

www.infoplease.com...

Search Results Featured snippet from the web By observing the movement of Sirius, Egyptians came to grips with the fact that the year was more than five days longer than their venerable 360-day calendar. This resulted in a change to their method of approximating year length that had been in use for nearly a millennium.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I thought there was evidence to suggest that the old Egyptian calendar was 360 days.

They used both lunar and solar calendars; the solar calendars always started with the reappearance of Sirius (hence they had a 365 1/4th day calendar. The lunar calendar, like everyone else's, did go out of synch with the seasons after awhile. The lunar calendar was for festivals. The solar calendar was used in daily life.

A good explanation is here: givemehistory.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Augustus, what if I were to tell you this is all true...

That what's true?

I hear loud and clear a fear (of that truth) in your thoughts and also those that 'starred' your post. What are you afraid of exactly?
edit on 15-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I hear the fear (truth not yet EVEN SPOKEN!) in your thoughts and also those that 'starred' your post.

Ohhhh, you got me. The secret Masonic teachings are that not only is our sun part of a binary system with Sirius, BUT, here's the bigger news, you can actually go swimming 29 minutes after you eat.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

you can actually go swimming 29 minutes after you eat.

Wait. What, now?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join