It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: ManyMasks

We understand enough about astrophysics to send spacecraft orbiting other planets.
All of that knowledge is a scientific gauntlet in which theories such as this have to pass through the mathematics unscathed. Currently not the case, as of yet.

It is worth noting that most binary systems hjave been discovered in the last 20 years. What I am talking about here is a trinary system interacting with a binary system. This is over far longer time spans that wide binary systems. We simple have not been looking at the universe long enough to measure these type of internactions that occur over longer periods of time.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Woah

This blew me away

This is the ATS I once knew fantastic still digesting

Great glad you liked it and sorry for the late reply. Me internet ran low.. I will be posting more information about it up when I have time too..

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

u’re right, Phage. Everything has a mundane explanation! Bright twinkly stars, in the night sky.... is the WHOLE reason the ancients, all over the separated planet — venerated the cosmos. Ummm okay.

Yes and they liked to build pryamids all over the earth and line them up with true north. The liked to worship the same Gods and gave the same names and attributes to the 7 visible planets and stars. They all said that spirtual teachers came down from the heavens and parted on us knowledge, spirtuality, mathematics etc...

but as some of historians like to think maybe they made this # up just to troll us.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Byrd

There is no story about Orion and Artemis. Orion was the Egyptian god of the dead and Artemis was the Greek virgin goddess of the hunt.

Yes it is a story from Greek mythology. The short mythical story of Artemis is one of the famous legends that feature in the mythology of ancient civilizations.

It really is a lovlely story and worth a read.
Here is a link below. It will only take you a few minutes. :-)

www.wattpad.com...

This is the same stuff I was trying to show you earlier. It represents a period in time (Mithras crosses the bull - taurus). It is Kemetic in origin and later used by the Romans. It has over time been fully incorperated into Christianity. Much of what you see today comes from this.

Man, I was brain-dead when I typed that. Your quote was about Artemis and Osiris... So yes, Artemis and Orion but not Artemis and Osiris.

However, Mithras is purely Roman - but Persian in origin. Not Egyptian. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Thank you. I will keep this thread going by posting more infromation on the subject when I come by it..

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What does it matter? Your track record says you'll make up whatever you want it to mean.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Maybe there's magic involved? Maybe the spiritual density causes an attraction far greater than gravity.

You know its very plausable that there are forces at play that we dont understand. I dont really understand what has happened here but when I look at the ancient texts and sacred books it seems to me that something very magical happened sometime in the past and this is recorded in culture the world over.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hi PM.
Thanks for this Siriusly good thread !

Glad you enjoyed it :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I will let you know then. The seven stars represents the seven sisters. These are the stars of the dead. They line up with you on all hallows night represented in Judaism by the menorah to the Kems the leg of the Ox. They are in my opinion the most beautiful stars in the sky and of great importance to culture worldwide. Like Sirius these stars are also a time keeper. In fact more accurate than our own sun and the now famous Dog Star / ISIS /Aser Sirius etc.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Man, I was brain-dead when I typed that. Your quote was about Artemis and Osiris... So yes, Artemis and Orion but not Artemis and Osiris.

Dont worry I am brain dead too after tapping my way across two pages..

:-)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
OP and all...

Well done purp! Really glad you've put your thread up about this, I know its Siriusly(!) important to you and you have spent much much time over the last couple of years learning and researching and being mind blown.. SnF

As you know purp I too am on a very similar journey and have learned many many things, far too much to be able to condense into a concise post. Even within my own personal learning journey of Sirius and its mystery, I have had my own phenomenological 'confirmations' on it so to speak...

To your thread title, I would very much hope a 'real' scientist would say; "We don't know". Which they don't! I've yet to see the scientific MSM institutes disprove this theory. Science is based upon conjecture, conjecture with purpose. That purpose is for the conjecture to rule out, eliminate, and generally reduce what is possible. That is, to make falsifiable predictions about what is possible - that are immensely narrow... Science is not - despite what many may think or believe(!) - about explaining things. And on top of that, it is then thwarted/distorted or controlled by those in power, and then used for whichever means or narratives suits particular agendas...

Science classes anything 'supernatural' or 'God' or 'intelligent design' as non scientific - because it cannot be tested and repeated in our 'observable physical world'. So to try and discuss with those who are stuck within todays 'modern scientific paradigm' about something like this is just never going to work. People won't even entertain the idea or info! Though I do have a feeling that at some point soon science will be upgraded to its most up to date paradigm

Did you know? Science derives from the PIE (Proto-Indo-European) root *Skei meaning to cut/split/divide separate. Get where I'm going with this?

I understand and know science is a very useful tool - however I can easily see its limitations. Much really has been covered up, that is very clear and easy to see.

Even basic things have been covered up like the concepts or meanings of words. For example the word sin. Now those who are Christian are taught they are 'born into sin'. My own mother has lived her WHOLE life thinking she is 'bad' for being born into 'sin'. It has affected her mental health and inner well being so badly, she is depressed and cannot get out of bed. Welp... Sin actually derives from the PIE root *es meaning 'to be'. So actually we are born into be-ing. Not born into sin as we've been taught to view it!!! Sin is also very linguistically similar to sine, like the sine wave... The PIE root *es is also the derivative for the word essence. Essence means to be or esse. Again this is linguistically similar to 'es es' / Isis. Interesting no? What do you get if you merge two 'S's together?

Anyhoo moving on...

More than four-fifths of the single points of light we observe in the night sky are actually two or more stars orbiting together. The most common of the multiple star systems are binary stars, systems of only two stars together. These pairs come in an array of configurations that help scientists to classify stars, and could have impacts on the development of life. Some people even think that the sun is part of a binary system.

www.space.com...

Many cultures globally talk about the very same thing. What they called the Exemplary or Second Sun. The Spiritual Sun that feeds and energizes our Sun and us. The Great Year was well known throughout the ancient worlds...

Its really not that far fetched. And to think todays society is so "in the know" that it can wipe out thousands and thousands of years of science, culture and knowledge is unbelievably pig headed and arrogant. The way some posters have spoken about other cultures BASED upon their OWN cultures education about them is horrific, its made me sick! A tad racist no? How about asking the people from those cultures? How about letting them do the talking and educating? Oh wait no, many of them have now been destroyed or wiped out.. Oops how coincidental... Whats left? The colonialist knowledge/interpretation of said culture - which is NOT the same as that cultures knowledge/interpretation.

Interpretation is a fickle thing huh...

I have more I will share about my learnings of the Sirius mystery, thats probably enough for people to get hot and bothered about tonight tho!

Oh and for the dude who couldn't in anyway contemplate how Jesus/Mary could be connected to Horus/Isis... The immaculate conception is an ancient historic, occulted way of saying a Star gave birth to our Sun...

edit on 12-1-2020 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You're aware that scholars disagree with your interpretaion? And that the hieroglyphs on the wall dispute your version? This site has a full catalog of the Dendera ceiling ... if you will search for "dipper" it'll hop right to the picture and the text there confirms what I've said (note that you'll probably have to dismiss the image first to see the long page of text. It's really long. REALLY long.) : paulsmit.smugmug.com...

Yes and it looks to like the scholars have got this wrong or its being kept hidden from us. The big dipper is no where near taurus. How on earth did they make that connection.
The seven sacred stars are and in time they would move from the postion of the leg to the upper sholder of the bull.

The are only one set of 7 sacred stars and just like the dog star they are known in cutlures worldwide.

Thank you for the link. Nice to see such high ress images. I cant see the big dipper in there.

There is a reason that the @leg of the bull is centre to the dendera. Why does AE think this is?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Its really not that far fetched. And to think todays society is so "in the know" that it can wipe out thousands and thousands of years of science, culture and knowledge is unbelievably pig headed and arrogant.

Yes some might say we are actually living in a dark age. A different type of a dark age. One is which truth is kept hidden from us behind an information wall.

Happy days to you.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yes some might say we are actually living in a dark age. A different type of a dark age. One is which truth is kept hidden from us behind an information wall.

A technological dark age...

Altho I think we've now come out of the Dark or Iron Age and moved into the Bronze Age - we're stepping back out of the darkness now... Hopefully!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Look at you, the non-Mason using Pike's opinion as gospel for all Masons. Sorry, sweetie, the ritual we use in my jurisdiction was around before Pike was even born.

Ritual is used in secret societies because it allows a subject to carry information without understanding what it means. It is a very effective way of passing knowledge through time without it being particular altered.

I will give you a star because its a five pointed one :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

A technological dark age... Altho I think we've now come out of the Dark or Iron Age and moved into the Bronze Age - we're stepping back out of the darkness now... Hopefully!

Yes I think we have are now in the second age regardless of the same you choose to give it.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Jump in about one minute 25 seconds for a excellent interview on this.

soz having trouble embedding

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-1-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Haters going to hate. Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Ritual is used in secret societies because it allows a subject to carry information without understanding what it means.

That's nice. Maybe you can make up some more stuff to go with your thread which is wholly invented.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What does it matter? Your track record says you'll make up whatever you want it to mean.

Augustus, what if I were to tell you this is all true; by design. This is another major distraction (rope in others) in order to keep the human busy from discovering the real truth. Its been happening for centuries; but we are making progress. purplemer is honing in....

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join