It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grenade
I have a genuine interest in these topics, can we start again please? I value your input, we don't necessarily have to agree on everything but i can certainly compromise and accept your opinions.

I'd start a thread in the SS Forum since it's really off topic for this one.
Secret Societies have had these knowledgeable tenants for aeons! Thats why it is of intrest ! Science observes and the subjective mind defines !

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
I have zero education !

Shocker.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Secret Societies have had these knowledgeable tenants for aeons! Thats why it is of intrest ! Science observes and the subjective mind defines !

His questions about RC vis a vis Masonry aren't related to the topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

They have everything to do with this topic ! Mystery schools have understood these topics long before the modern empirical world ! Im very proud of my lack of formal education! Ive bested most I know by being aware and well read ! Math and science are just music in form ! Every nite that I play my piano before reading ! Escher and Bach are two in the same ! Try figuring out Bach’s musical offering he wrote for Fredrick the Great through numbers ? Astronomy is the same as cannons and fugues with celestial bodies acting like vibrations through air in allegory ! Sirius is important , because man has applied through observation of the objective to his subjective! Im assuming you are a York rite ?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

They have everything to do with this topic ! Mystery schools have understood these topics long before the modern empirical world ! Im very proud of my lack of formal education! Ive bested most I know by being aware and well read ! Math and science are just music in form ! Every nite I play my piano before reading ! Escher and Bach are two in the same ! Try figuring out Bach’s musical offering he wrote for Fredrick the Great through numbers ? Astronomy is the same as cannons and fugues with celestial bodies acting like vibrations through air in allegory ! Sirius is important , because man has applied through observation of the objective to his subjective! Im assuming you are a York rite ?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They have everything to do with this topic !

My personal opinions of Masonry, which he as asking, don't.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

They have everything to do with this topic !

My personal opinions of Masonry, which he as asking, don't.
The real beautiful thing is the Dogon have known about Sirius ,Sirius B and how they move long before science ! Now its well known that the Dogon split from Egypt thousands of years ago ! Who taught the Egyptians or was it learned through magic ! I believe magic is the way that all men learned ! The unbelievable is and will continue to outpace science ! The bridge is getting smaller every year

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Cool story, bro.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm still interested in your opinions on the subject, not sure exactly how to title the thread?

AugustusMasonicus opinions on Freemasonry?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The real beautiful thing is the Dogon have known about Sirius ,Sirius B and how they move long before science !

Actually, reported by only ONE ethnographer and not found by anyone else.

Now its well known that the Dogon split from Egypt thousands of years ago !

They did not. Their culture is far too young (they didn't exist until after 1 AD) and too far away (more than 2,000 miles.)

Who taught the Egyptians or was it learned through magic !

They were very poor astronomers compared to the Babylonians, Sumerians, Assyrians, and Chinese. Unlike those groups, the Egyptians never marked any great astronomical events (like comets or the Crab Nebula and so forth.)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The real beautiful thing is the Dogon have known about Sirius ,Sirius B and how they move long before science !

They did not. Their culture is far too young (they didn't exist until after 1 AD) and too far away (more than 2,000 miles.)

They were very poor astronomers compared to the Babylonians, Sumerians, Assyrians, and Chinese. Unlike those groups, the Egyptians never marked any great astronomical events (like comets or the Crab Nebula and so forth.)

Now you are on the right path !

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

They are not from Mali genetically! Their orgins are from Egypt and the Egyptians parroted the Sumerians !

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm still interested in your opinions on the subject, not sure exactly how to title the thread?

The problem is that all including myself have an opinion on the Masons ! Masons themselves dont quite understand most of their craft due to tablet and chair approach to their ascension! A true esoteric mystery school will ask for a dissertation in great length before entertaining you as a member ! Most true R+C groups in Germany and England take at least a quarter of your productive years in life to even reach 8-12th degrees ! Most Masons are capped through green or blue lodge one time buy ins or if you are active in a Scottish rite about 3 yrs time to reach 32 degree ! With the first 3 being the most important to a Mason and 3rd being the cap stone ! I would say the Rosicrucian 12th degree of the Scottish Rite being the most true one , but Im a German R+C with bias and only an opinion ! The Memphis Misriam or Martinist Orders are IMO the only ways to go if your interested in the big G of the Mason ways , but why would you do that when you could join a R+C ,OTO or AA group and learn real ceremonial magic ! Sirius is part of it all and none of it at once lol ! Nite nite neophyte!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Oof, please don't make it that.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I'll think of something tomorrow and u2u the link. Going to flesh it out with what i know about Freemasonry so far so please be gentle.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: vethumanbeing

No it isn't.Alcyone is much further away than Sirius.

It is further away and yet Alcyone is our central sun that this solar system rotates around.

No it doesn't. But I see you disagree with the OP.

Yes it does and I will not be tricked (nice try) into your attempt at expanding the argument to include the OP (who is that).
edit on 8-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

They are not from Mali genetically! Their orgins are from Egypt and the Egyptians parroted the Sumerians !

They're a sub-Saharan population both culturally and linguistically. Heck, just looking at their art and culture clearly indicates a non-Egyptian origin - and the archaeology and oral history goes back many thousands of years and confirms no connection with Egypt. While they might have had later contact with the Berber (who did interact with Egypt), they pretty much kept their own ways and own culture.

Nor did they or the Egyptians parrot the Sumerians. The Dogon never developed astronomy (though they have astronomical tales) and the astronomy of the Egyptians is so poor that very little can be identified (unlike the Sumerians, whose star and planetary charts are so accurate that we can use them today.)

You can check this for yourself simply by looking for any Egyptian language reference (even Budge) and noticing for yourself that there's almost no star names and there's not three names (or three anythings) associated with Sirius by the Egyptians.
edit on 8-1-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

They're a sub-Saharan population both culturally and linguistically. Heck, just looking at their art and culture clearly indicates a non-Egyptian origin - and the archaeology and oral history goes back many thousands of years and confirms no connection with Egypt. While they might have had later contact with the Berber (who did interact with Egypt), they pretty much kept their own ways and own culture.

Nor did they or the Egyptians parrot the Sumerians. The Dogon never developed astronomy (though they have astronomical tales) and the astronomy of the Egyptians is so poor that very little can be identified (unlike the Sumerians, whose star and planetary charts are so accurate that we can use them today.)

You can check this for yourself simply by looking for any Egyptian language reference (even Budge) and noticing for yourself that there's almost no star names and there's not three names (or three anythings) associated with Sirius by the Egyptians.
Correct ! The Sumerians did it ! The egyptians were parrots and vandals ! The ancient east was light years ahead of the so called pyramid builders ! The egyptians were to ignorant to create a pyramid that is in alignment with orions belt let alone their own belts

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Who taught the Dogon then ?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Who taught the Dogon then ?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join