It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Anyone not conservative is a liberal ? do you even know what liberal and conservative mean ? Im neither nd not a 45 fan but i do see a few things I like overlooking his enabling of white nationalism. I personally cant past the way he talks but I respect his hustle. If he does things that empowering us citizens Im all for it. Unfortunately his legacy is tainted by hate and immaturity

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Wrong thread perhaps?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Fantastic post purplemer. You've tied together many symbolic elements I have myself observed but not really understood what ties them together.
I do believe it has been 'covered up in plain sight'
What is your next avenue of investigation regarding Sirius?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

bumping

because the info on the page 2 post seems to have been skipped over by many, tyvm

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I appricate your reply. But I am not buying it. The case as far as I can see is still open. I have provided mucho evidence that there is something tugging on our solar system and as I am sure you know many scientists agree.

As I stated earlier in the thread the discory of binary star systems is a relativily new phenomena with more being discovered all the time.

The type of orbit we are talking about it is far past a wide binary orbit and works over many thousands of years. It simple may be that there is not enough obeservable data yet over a long enough period of time to make these calculations.

It has been ascertained that out solar system travels at a fast enough speed to interact with this star sytsem. It has also been determined that it curves with us (It has a time delta)

It does line up every year on the same day and has done for thousands of years. I will in time provide the evidence for this and when I do I hope in good science tradition you take a fresh look.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

.did you read up on what a pulsar is? As in "rapidly spinning remnant star from a supernova involving a sun many many times the size of our sun?

I love all the pretending you understand what is going on. You do know there are pulsars that defy the laws of physics. So I ask you. Do you know what a pulsar is.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It has been obsevered that you pole jumped over the history provided in the opening posts.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnodeOrCathode
Sirius hath crept upon your soul, and knows your sin. Repent and be spared, or deny and suffer damnation. The pulse code modulator of Christ, Lucifer himself, proxy to God's right arm, inverted and refracted, approximated through powerless collective means which you embrace as lessons of peace, stagnation of the soul, idle Sinister hands of the Lord, have damned you to the next level of Ionia,the next depth of hell who's outer courts have displayed utter suffering, who's inner courts you can only personify as tormenting ghosts which tug on the soul of the uneducated damned, foreign language in their native lands, foreign hands on their native genitals, Yhwh hath damned your souls to suffer eternal molestation at the hands of your heavenly pope.

What do you mean. Much not understood here.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Thank you for your replies. Below is an image that I am sure you know. I will use to explain the marrage of Osiris and ISIS.

Note the star in the top hand. This represents the marriage. In time the star has traveled down the body across orions belt and now past.

You can find this story repeated in legend the over. Whatr do you for example think the story of Orion and Artemis reresents. Its the same story, The death of Orion is the star passing the body.

It is all about the stars and the planets and if you dont understand this and you are intrested do some more research.

How about this.

Sirius crossing over taurus. It marks a date in time. Its all about the stars.

edit on 5-1-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Tell me what you think this image represents.

My interpretation is something like this. In the middle is the Djed . Its considered the back bone of Osiris and is associated with stability. The figure on the left (Isis or Aset). Sirius or the throne.

Note the angle of the Djed. Stability was optimised at 23 degrees. Thats the tilt of the earth. You seeing any relation here. .

This is a big smoking gun. You dont understand this stuff unless you put it in context of the stars. That is very evident.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Thank you for your replies. Below is an image that I am sure you know. I will use to explain the marrage of Osiris and ISIS.

The problem is that this is an image created within the past 30 years to explain someone's idea of Giza. It is NOT an authentic Egyptian depiction of that group of stars. You can see Orion in the ceiling zodiac of the Temple of Dendera, to the left of the bull figure --and is a striding pharaoh, not a weirdly posed man in a menes headcloth:
lonestar1776.files.wordpress.com...

Note the star in the top hand. This represents the marriage. In time the star has traveled down the body across orions belt and now past.

It has not. You can run any astronomy software and see for yourself.

You can find this story repeated in legend the over.

What story is this? I seem to have lost the thread here.

Whatr do you for example think the story of Orion and Artemis reresents.

There is no story about Orion and Artemis. Orion was the Egyptian god of the dead and Artemis was the Greek virgin goddess of the hunt.

How about this.

Sirius crossing over taurus. It marks a date in time. Its all about the stars.

That's Mithras (an entirely different Roman religion) and the image is Roman and after the time of Cleopatra and is of Mithras slaying the solar bull. It's a very famous image and there's writing on it that clearly identifies it as Mithras.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

My interpretation is something like this. In the middle is the Djed . Its considered the back bone of Osiris and is associated with stability. The figure on the left (Isis or Aset). Sirius or the throne.

Alternatively, you could just read the hieroglyphs. It's hampered by someone badly cropping the image... I'll find a better image of it later. However, that's a pharaoh on the right and there's several statements on that wall by Isis and by the pharaoh.

I will come back to this later and see if I can find a picture of the whole wall... instead of a badly cropped section of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I got more so much more. Here is another.

Nebuchadnezzar’s dream in Daniel 2

The dream featured a huge, glorious statue of a man. Its head was “made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay” (Daniel 2:32-33). Then a rock cut “not by human hands”

Any idea what the dream represents. I and others would say it represents the four ages of man. Same as the Yuga cycles and linkned to precession. Any doubt about that.

Here is a model of Ishtars Gate

Once per year, the Ishtar Gate and connecting Processional Way were used for a New Year's procession, which was part of a religious festival celebrating the beginning of the agricultural year. In Babylon, the rituals surrounding this holiday lasted twelve days. The New Year's celebrations started immediately after the barley harvest, at the time of the vernal equinox. This was the first day of the ancient month of Nisan, equivalent to today's date of March 20 or 21.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Issa, Ishtar,East Star (easter)

‘Behold Man whose name is East’...”

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Thanks that would be good. Is this image any better.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thanks that would be good. Is this image any better.

No, because it's from an entirely different period, is from a tomb and not a temple and isn't referring to the same thing and there's a whole bunch of different text on that page of Ani's papyrus that isn't even similar to the temple relief that you showed before.

...and again, it's a badly cropped picture. This is what the actual page looks like: images.rapgenius.com...

That particular section (part of a much longer section) is called "the Adoration of Re"

edit on 5-1-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I got more so much more. Here is another.

Nebuchadnezzar’s dream in Daniel 2

The dream featured a huge, glorious statue of a man. Its head was “made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay” (Daniel 2:32-33). Then a rock cut “not by human hands”

Any idea what the dream represents.

It's from the Book of Daniel in the Bible and Daniel himself interprets it in chapter 2. Because of the accuracy of his interpretation, he's raised to an important position in Nebuchadnezzar's court:
Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org...
Blue Lette Bible - www.blueletterbible.org...

I and others would say it represents the four ages of man. Same as the Yuga cycles and linkned to precession. Any doubt about that.

As you can see, Daniel clearly disagrees with that.

Here is a model of Ishtars Gate

Have we gone astray from the original topic, which was binary suns? I don't see how this figures in that discussion. I'm confused!

Once per year, the Ishtar Gate and connecting Processional Way were used for a New Year's procession, which was part of a religious festival celebrating the beginning of the agricultural year. In Babylon, the rituals surrounding this holiday lasted twelve days. The New Year's celebrations started immediately after the barley harvest, at the time of the vernal equinox. This was the first day of the ancient month of Nisan, equivalent to today's date of March 20 or 21.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Again, I think I must have missed where you think this led. There's nothing there that relates to Sirius or to binary stars.

Issa, Ishtar,East Star (easter)

...aren't related at all.
Issa is the Muslim/Arabic name for Jesus which isn't actually found until 500 AD or thereabouts.
Ishtar (name appears around 2000 BC) is the Babylonian name for the older (3000 BC) goddess, Inanna en.wikipedia.org...
"East" is an English word and comes from the Germanic root meaning "toward sunrise" www.etymonline.com...
Easter is from the name of the German goddess of the dawn - she became part of British/English practice during the period of chaos after Rome left Britain and the Germanic Saxons came in to help repel the Vikings. They brought their deities and practices, some of which were included in the practices of Christian Britain. www.etymonline.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It's from the tomb of Seti I and the inscription is "raising the Djed Pillar." There is a section of wall right next to it showing Seti giving offerings to the fully erected pillar. The small figure below Isis is actually Seti (again) actively pushing it into place.

It was an important ceremony and part of a major festival: traveltoeat.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Must say, its so refreshing to see the interaction between purplemer and byrd. Even in disagreement they both share their wonderful wealth of knowladge with one another which rewards not only them, but everyone else.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Hi good Glend.
Nice to see you back on here, and posting again.

Thanks for adding your very positive comments.
IMHO: that is good for all of us.

Love and Light, ( whatever that means... ). LoL !

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join