It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: purplemer

Isn’t this attributed to the hypothetical planet 9?

Something which I might add a lot of people on here debunked with science 15 years ago and yet it’s now generally accepted to exist.

I remember people being called crazy for thinking Planet X was out there because their only evidence was ancient texts.

Yes another way of looking at would be Planet 9 which there is a mountain of evidence for. MUch of the evidence I presented in the way of Science would support planet 9 thoery.

Niribu may well have been a star there are some descriptions that may suggest it so. Sorry cannot provide links atm. Limited internet,

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Havick007

I am not familar with but it looks interesting enough. Thanks for that and your comments in the thread..

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I think people on here rightfully debunked (with science) the idea of Nibiru,

Nibiru is intresting. Red so it matches the historical and myuthological records for Sirius. The Chineese adage about Sirius say prpeare for war when Sirius has horns.

Maybe puts something like this in a different perspective.

All in all, we have a brilliant red star whose halo during perihelion would be swept back from the Sun to give the appearance of fiery wings and/or a fiery tail.

www.darkstar1.co.uk...

or this.

. I strongly suspect that the solution lies in the guise of a hitherto unknown celestial body, that incorporates a mixed identity of star, planet and dark sun.

Both Sirius and Nibiru have more in common too. s. The place the Gods came to give mankind knowledge. I think if instead of using a 3600 year orbit you use a 24k year oribit it all makes more sense. It calibrates against astro geolical events found in North America for the date. Corosponds with worldwide dates for the emergence of agriculture and to a large extend the remergence of culture.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Saturnschild

Thanks for that interesting information of the name of the star. I want to learn what the star names mean. Its on my list.

Happy days

:-)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Oh come on... 1 light year = 63241.1 AUs, Considerably greater than any known binary star system distance between the stars. The difference is astronomical... this is ridiculous if you aren't willing to account for the huge discrepancy, your whole premise is shot to hell...

How so do you say this. To put this into perspective we have only learned in the last decade or so that adleast most of our stars are binary. What we are still learning and finding out is that binary systems orbit each other too over longer details for time. Sirius has a time delta with us that means its curiving with us. Just like the moon is. Thats a sceintific fact.

I will let you know something that I left out this thread for ease. The binary system of Sirius and the Pleiades oribt too and the Pleiades around the galactic centre. I left it out because it was too much too put in. Why do you think the Pleiades line up above your head for Halloween. (its the star of the dead)

Anyway lets have a look at the numbers please correct me if I am wrong.

Work out the distances involved. say 8 light years apart. Would mean each star would need to move about 3.5 light years in about 10,000 years. So it would have to travel in real time a light year every 3000 years or so.

9,500,000,000,000 kilometers / 3000

3166666666 a year

/365

give you a speed of 8675799 km per day

/24

361491 km per hour

astrophysicist Reg Cahill of Australia has suggested that the solar system is moving in excess of 430km/s,

361491 / 60

=5024km/per minute

5024 / 60

87km/ per second

Its within remit and possible that the stars can orbit within the speed range.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I have a question. How do you know that you are spiritually under developed?

In part because we replaced ritualised no working religion with the new religion of science which is just as much based on belief as religion is. The difference being science removes the soul from man. It simple looks at the exoteric and ignores the esoteric.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Excellent research ethic, you really did your homework. But do the Yugas explain exactly how a celestial body outside our solar system affects our "spirit density" which I gather is a means of measuring our enlightenment?

From looking a volume of work including the Yugas. I would say something like is happening and I may well be out.
This is a mix of kemetic / dogon / theosophy and other teachings. Suns communicate with each other and are alive in ways I dont understand.

There is a sprirtual relationship with the The Pleiades also known as the Seven Sisters and Sirius. The Pleiades is our true central sun. Information is passed from here to Sirius.

The Dogon say Sirius C has a unique relationship with our sun and through this relationship somehow defines our spirituality here on earth.

I know it seems a bit weird..

Happy days

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I find it curious that The First Full moon in January each year…just so happens to be named a “Wolf Moon”…seems like another connection to what you’re outlining in your OP…

There is so much evidence and coincidence of this where ever you look. It use to be siad that the dog days of summer thats after sirius lines up with the sun had effects on dogs and made them act strange.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yeah I will name and shame on my last post before Wednesday.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearmonger

I think the reason it's not "taught" in school, if that's what you're getting at, is because it's useless crap from ancient people. What practical use is there for me to know about the "dog star" or it's 26k year orbital cycle outside the scope of astronomy or an interest in history? How does this impact my life in any way?

Does not who you think you are impact your life.

If your history was perceived in a different way you might act differenlty. Most ancient culture say something very special and very important happened in our past. If you understood what this was you might not be the same person you think you are atm.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

It’s no longer about constructive debate and discussion, just a mud pit of immature children who have no time for anyone else’s opinion. I bid you all farewell.

When I posted this thread I expected it to get a lot less of attention that it did. I was aware I would be ridiculed for it. The stuff I have posted here is my truth and I can from some of the comments that it ressononats with a few members and actually for me its worth it just for that.

Happy day and thank you for your comments in the thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ManyMasks

Any chance you naming and shaming these members you claim to KNOW are 'disinfo members'?

What purpose are these 'disinfo members' serving and whose agenda are they pushing?

I could list some its evident in certain places after a while. Its against terms and conditions to act in this way though.

The agenda they push is one of confusion. Its easy to derail stuff.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Grenade

I won't be far behind you, as much as I like a lot of members on here there are many disinfo members who work for the man and ATS.
I set my date to leave a few months ago.
I know the disinfo members, can't have them polluting my thinking anymore.

You have been a star in this thread. Thanks again. I have had limited internet and have not been able to give as much time as I would like here.

I know what you mean about the disinfo agents. But of recent I have been using a different tactic against them. I know I will never change there minds but I can use them as spring boards to bounce truth out. People can see for themselves and make their own minds up.

I dont reall think there is anywhere left to go on the clear net that lacks this culture.

Happy Days

:-)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yeah I know, hence it will be my last post. Its frustrating here when you see the game and how it's played, although I have learned much from the honest to goodness members such as yourself and many more. But disinfo agents disgust me.
Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

DP
edit on 4-1-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I for one, will be sad to see you go. It’s less than interesting seeing all the people that pop in to threads that have nothing to contribute. Only here to derail. Personal attacks with nothing positive to add. What do they gain from it, is the true question.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I for one am happy to find the other handful of people who have spent the energy working through this rabbit hole.

In life, I have been mostly solo in this research, rarely if ever finding a peer to discuss and research with.

Within this thread we have discovered more similar minded individuals in regards esoteric thought, than I have been able to engage on the topic regularly in ordinary life.

I am thankful to ATS for that, I need to remove its political influence on my emotions however.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Excellent research ethic, you really did your homework. But do the Yugas explain exactly how a celestial body outside our solar system affects our "spirit density" which I gather is a means of measuring our enlightenment?

From looking a volume of work including the Yugas. I would say something like is happening and I may well be out.
This is a mix of kemetic / dogon / theosophy and other teachings. Suns communicate with each other and are alive in ways I dont understand.

There is a sprirtual relationship with the The Pleiades also known as the Seven Sisters and Sirius. The Pleiades is our true central sun. Information is passed from here to Sirius.

The Dogon say Sirius C has a unique relationship with our sun and through this relationship somehow defines our spirituality here on earth.

I know it seems a bit weird..

Happy days

Maybe you can make another thread explaining this in detail.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havick007
a reply to: Byrd

Long time Byrd.

What if this is actually a binary or triple system. The sun, a brown dwarf and a neutron star.

Simply reading up on the definition of the astronomical bodies you mention would have led you to reject that idea. Neutron stars (as an example) are what's left over after a very large and massive sun goes supernova. That pretty much destroys anything within reach (which would be the solar system. You can read up on those exposions if you like.)

Then there's the Brown Dwarf. Brown dwarfs are 1.5 times (or more) massive than the sun and glow (not as brightly as the sun, but brighter than Jupiter if it was at Jupiter's distance. So our sun would be orbiting the star with the stronger gravity.

In a binary system, the two stars are around 10 AU's apart (astronomical unit; slightly farther than the distance from the Earth to Saturn. So the outer planets would have been captured by that brown dwarf because at the distance of Saturn, its gravity would be a LOT stronger than the gravity of the sun (inverse square law for strength of gravity)

Saturn's polar anomaly,

Which is related to storm patterns on the gas giant, not on gravitational drag.

the equatorial tilt of Uranus.

That's most likely a collision in formation... I think that's the most recent theory. Brown dwarf or neutron star passing by would simply grab it, not tilt it. (you can check this by looking at whether the other planets' magnetic poles point to the sun, which is the strongest magnet around. If their north/south poles don't point to the sun, it means that a star's magnetic field isn't strong enough to tilt a planet and not capture it.)

The extinction event that occurred on Mars approx 1 millions years bp.

No evidence of life/past life on Mars yet. So I don't see how you can proclaim an extinction event and a time.

The magnetic field failed

Its molten iron core cooled. When that happened, it lost its magnetic field (you need a dynamic liquid iron core)

and something with immense gravity acted like a vacuum to the surface of Mars, removing the majority of magnetic mineral on the surface.

The red sand comes from iron. Iron is VERY magnetic. Also, the gravity of Mars is 1/3 that of Earth... and our atmosphere leaks. It would leak faster under a weak gravity.

Then there is still the mystery of what exactly causes the glacial cycles.

A complex system, but includes the Milankovic Cycle.

4 in the past 420000 years, almost like clockwork.

You do know that there's been more than 4 ice ages, right?

The pulsar moves between the sun and the brown dwarf as the revolve around each other.

...did you read up on what a pulsar is? As in "rapidly spinning remnant star from a supernova involving a sun many many times the size of our sun?

Heck, even me with my worst vision (20/400) ... I could have seen that in the night sky.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Work out the distances involved. say 8 light years apart. Would mean each star would need to move about 3.5 light years in about 10,000 years.

I don't know how you get that figure. First, let's simplify things. If Sirius (A&B) and the Sun were of equal mass it would put the barycenter of their orbits at the midpoint between them, 4 light years.
This gives a circular orbit of 25 light years in circumference (2*r*π).
In order to complete a 24,000 year orbit, it would require an orbital velocity of 0.001 ly/yr (9,948,376,736 km/yr)
27,255,827 km/day
1,135,659 km/h
315 km/s

But Sirius (A&B) has a combined mass of about 3 times that of the Sun. This means that the barycenter would be at a distance of about 6 light years from the Sun. This gives an orbital velocity of 473 km/s

Now lets do another calculation. The combined mass of Sirius A and Sirius B is about 3 solar masses. At a distance of 6 light years (to the barycenter), that means the escape velocity would be about 0.12 km/s. www.calctool.org...

The orbit you speak of is not possible, even if your calculations were correct, we would be moving far too fast to stay in orbit.

edit on 1/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join