It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I'm Sorry but the dude or dudette who came up with this idea is an idiot.

not to mention one of your sources "www.bibliotecapleyades.net" also invented the Dulce base incident from a phone call. Let me ask you-if scientists-with all their knowledge and technological power-who can see the binary star systems that formed billions of years ago, how did they miss ours???

Because it not real.

Jupiter is the closest thing we will have to having a second sun.
edit on 2-1-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I should have specified i was referring to the Scottish Rite which has more than 3 as far as i'm aware.

The Scottish Rite doesn't have a ritual cipher and their reference to the Blazing Star is also Divine Providence, God or Beauty as I stated earlier.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Isn't hieroglyphs an ancient Egyptian / Sumerian form of writing? Thus it would be the Dog star aka: Sirius.

If it were supposed to be the Dog Star it would say that, but it says 'Divine Providence' which is God's actions, not a star. 'Hieroglyphically', in this context means 'using a symbol for a word(s)' and has nothing to do with Egypt or Sumer.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a Mason with a ritual cipher...

Looking at the history Masonic Blazing Star it seems to evolved and changed over time via lodge conventions.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Looking at the history Masonic Blazing Star it seems to evolved and changed over time via lodge conventions.

And I'm sure if you read that completely you'd see the only reference to Sirius was in regards the Egyptians, not Masonic symbolism. Thanks for linking another Masonic source that proves my point.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Star of Bethlehem: In the lectures credited to Dunckerley and adopted by the Grand Lodge, the Blazing Star was said to represent “the star which led the wise men to Bethlehem, proclaiming to mankind the nativity of the Son of God, and here conducting our spiritual progress to the Author of our redemption.”

This "Star of Bethlehem" could very well be interpreted as Siruis.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Because Aug is a Mason, and Purple is decidedly not. This is like me telling my Chinese stepmother she's full of it regarding Chinese traditions or myths and me putting my own ignorant spin on them because I WANT them to mean something else. I.e, Purple has zero leg to stand on by comparison to Aug.

??? Hmm ???
That's not really helping me here. I look at his text no differently lol. Just being honest here. I don't care that he is a Mason or whatever it is. Nothing against him it's just that I don't care. There is nothing in their texts that will sway me to 100% belief just as much as the bible or any other texts.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

And I'm sure if you read that completely you'd see the only reference to Sirius was in regards the Egyptians, not Masonic symbolism. Thanks for linking another Masonic source that proves my point.

The end point is a spiritual one based on faith. Divine Providence covers all inclusively. My point was that hieroglyphs are a well known ancient symbology that Masons have cloned. The blazing star hieroglyphs tend to point to Sirius. Was worshipped as a GOD.

I am just enjoying a good thread and found your side subject on Masonry interesting that there is actually no original and official explanation given for the chosen symbology of the Blazing Star. Only theories and cultural evolutions of meanings.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That's nice, it doesn't change the fact that it means Divine Providence. It's not up for debate, it's literally in black and white.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
This "Star of Bethlehem" could very well be interpreted as Siruis.

I suppose, but you'd be coming up with that all on your own.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Totally agree. In theology, divine providence is God's intervention in the Universe. My point is that the OP has a point in theorizing that if Sirius orbit intervenes with our solar system it could be a divine providence. Religions all seem to evolve over time and shift due to cultural pressures. Perhaps, there is some ancient truths that have been blurred and forgotten, yet the symbology are still present today.

All and all, still fun to speculate at the possibilities of ancient civilizations.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My point is that the OP has a point in theorizing that if Sirius orbit intervenes with our solar system...

Except it doesn't, it's mechanically impossible.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Isn't hieroglyphs an ancient Egyptian / Sumerian form of writing? Thus it would be the Dog star aka: Sirius.

If it were supposed to be the Dog Star it would say that, but it says 'Divine Providence' which is God's actions, not a star. 'Hieroglyphically', in this context means 'using a symbol for a word(s)' and has nothing to do with Egypt or Sumer.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a Mason with a ritual cipher...

From your link:

The Sun: “The Blazing Star, or glory in the center, refers us to the sun, which enlightens the earth with its refulgent rays, dispensing its blessings to mankind at large and giving light and life to all things here below.” Hence, we find that at various times the Masonic Blazing Star has been declared to be a symbol of 1. Divine Providence 2. The Star of Bethlehem 3. Prudence 4. Beauty 5. The Sun

There’s been debate whether that Star of Bethlehem was Sirius or not. I’m thinking that doesn’t make sense, as it’s already one of the brightest stars in the sky.

In response to AM, it appears the Star does represent the sun, which would make perfect sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Good thread.
Something to get into.
There are too many coincidences between ancient architecture and the stars to be discounted as - well, coincidence.
There's a lot in this thread, however - the link between Sirius and Orion's belt for example is not clear.
What are your thoughts on the reason for the cover up relating to Sirius? It's got to be more than denying our spiritual selves.
If this was all common knowledge and accepted, how would it change us?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

1. Divine Providence 2. The Star of Bethlehem 3. Prudence 4. Beauty 5. The Sun

Another source supporting what I said initially.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In ancient Egypt, the New Year began with the return of Sirius. It was, in fact, the "Nile Star" or the "Star of Isis" of the early Egyptians. Interestingly, some 5,000 years ago, this star's "heliacal rising" (appearing to rise just prior to the sun) occurred not in August, as is the case today, but rather on or around June 25. 

When the ancient Egyptians saw Sirius rising just before the sun, they knew that the "Nile Days" were at hand. Its annual reappearance was a warning to people who lived along the Nile River. The star always returned just before the river rose, and so announced the coming of floodwaters, which would add to the fertility of their lands. People then opened the gates of canals that irrigated their fields. 

Priests, who were the calendar keepers, sighted the first rising of the Dog Star from their temples. At the temple of Isis-Hathor at Denderah is a statue of Isis, which is located at the end of an aisle lined by tall columns. A jewel was placed in the goddess’ forehead.

The statue was oriented to the rising of Sirius, so that the light from the returning Dog Star would fall upon the gem. When the priests saw the light of the star shining upon the gem for the first time, they would march from the temple and announce the New Year.  In the temple appears the inscription: "Her majesty Isis shines into the temple on New Year’s Day, and she mingles her light with that of her father Ra on the horizon."

Space.com source link

Found a little more on the Nile river history in conjunction with Sirius new year forecasting. Fascinating history of earlier mankind's observations being useful even if not truly understood at the time.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm confused, Are you saying that our sun is in a binary orbit with Sirius?

In your OP, you say:

At present the dog star and company are about 8 light years away and moving closer. It is estimated that the will one day be within about light year of earth. Vet close considering the size of the heliospheres.

This makes no sense considering that the speed of light in a vacuum is 670,616,629 mph and our solar system is travelling through space at approximately 514,000 mph. If you're suggesting that the 25920 year cycle measures the amount of time it takes for our sun to complete an orbit with Sirius, the numbers don't add up.

514,000 mph is 0.077 % the speed of light. Not even 1%.

What you're saying is impossible.

And no... 1 light year distance doesn't come anywhere near close to our Heliopause is estimated to be about 11 billion miles. 1 Light year is 5.88 Trillion miles... the distance that light travels in one year.
edit on 2-1-2020 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

our entire solar system with all its planets and moon describes a huge circle round another sun is space this the star Sirius. This moving takes 25920 to complete... This was known by the ancients.

Perhaps this is the missing feedback mechanism that causes the glacial/inter-glacial cycles or the ice ages that occur almost like clock work going back at least 420000 years bp.

Antarctic Ice Core Data

The main significance of the new data lies in the high correlation between GTG concentrations and temperature variations over 420,000 years and through four glacial cycles.

Whether the ultimate cause of temperature increase is excess CO2, or a different orbit, or some other factor probably doesn't matter much.  It could have been one or the other, or different combinations of factors at different times in the past.  The effect is still the same.  Nevertheless, the scientific consensus is that GTGs account for at least half of temperature increases, and that they strongly amplify the effects of small increases in solar radiation due to orbital forcing. 

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Found a little more on the Nile river history in conjunction with Sirius new year forecasting. Fascinating history of earlier mankind's observations being useful even if not truly understood at the time.

It still lines up and marks the rise of the nile. This is the same star they used to measure time with. Its also the same star the Dogon use to measure time with. The Dogon say in there own words that they are the priest class exilled from Egypt. (Ancient Egpyt disagrees with this) They say they use Sirius as it is a more accurate keeper of time keeper than the sun and the sun sometimes looses of gains time. Look for example of the sudden change from the 360 day year to the 365.

Look at the love story of ISIS and Osiriis. The marriage of the two occurs when the star hits the hand of Osirus (Orion) The star in time travels across the body and down past the belt where it is today. Thats why the mythloogy changes in time. Look at the love story of Artemis and Orion. She kills him. The star passes the body.

This star was paramount to the Kemetics. There entire culture is based on it. The knowledge that came to their culture came through this time. (Thoth the bringer of knowledge came from here) This is again the same for the Dogon when they talk of the Nommo coming from this star.

Thank you for your replies in the thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Havick007

Perhaps this is the missing feedback mechanism that causes the glacial/inter-glacial cycles or the ice ages that occur almost like clock work going back at least 420000 years bp.

Yes this cycle locks in with the The Milankovitch Cycles

the results of studying past global climate changes over millions of years. One of the causes in climate change is precession of the equinoxes, which seems to have a period of 22,000 to 23,000 years, over millions of years.

binaryresearchinstitute.com...

It also ties in very well with electric universe theory (plasma discharge in the atmosphere. Have a look at the likes of the squatting man and plasma discharge and the double sun symbol found in caves worldwide.

10500bc when it restarted

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

2. The Star of Bethlehem

You answering does not say what the blazing star is.
Lets go with the star of Bethlehem that isthe easiest. It was located by the three wise men, ( Yes thats Orions belt) They point at the blazing star (which was red and turned blue in the year 0025AD. Now get your head around that for a minute. Remember Jesus started preaching from the year 25 upwards. This is no coincidence.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join