It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden to Miners: Learn to Code

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It does not matter if Biden is a
Indigo
Delta
Tango
he has already been tapped as the "chosen one".

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Biden's "code" is an ID 10 T.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Joe Biden to Miners: Learn to Code

Neo to Biden ?

Live with losing.

His platform is snip.

His party is snip.

And VPs ever rarley go on to make it to the presidency.

The LAST one was Gw's dad if I remember right.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So, Biden believes that 200 MW electrical plants are powered by... guys with shovels standing in front of a bonfire?

Is Biden on the Titanic???

I'm just picturing a bunch of deplorable old (40+) white males who can code, living up in Butcher's Holler. Saving up gas money so they can drive to the nearest Internet cafe in... Raleigh, to apply online for a coding job.

Since they don't have an H1B visa from India, they can't be deported for filing for unemployment next year, when startup Dotcom downsizes them.

I can guess what people will say to Biden on November 4th. "Dude. Learn to code--Come on!"

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Well, you know.... since all of those unemployed coal miners who live in the middle of nowhere can afford to pay for a degree and feed their families at the same time while they go off to school in the city just to stand in line behind all of those fresh faced kids with shiny new degrees and all!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What in the hell is with these democrat candidates whose platform is, "Vote for me so you can be unemployed"!

Learn to code?

For the love of God, Biden probably can't handle the tv remote!

I’ll bet that he has to have one of his housekeepers set the time on his microwave.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

I can guess what people will say to Biden on November 4th. "Dude. Learn to code--Come on!"

Excellent!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

SMFH. (and he is the front runner for the Democratic Party)

Here is a biden campaign event in NH. biden starts around 45 min. (Not the event the OP is about).

It even worse than the hillary 'rallies' in 16'. NO enthusiasm, very small crowd with very young people(many too young to vote).
Its all smoke and mirrors propped up by the propaganda arm of the DNC, otherwise known as the MSM.
If this is the best they have and they don't 'surprise' us with a new, viable candidate, Trump will win in a landslide.
Thus the reason so many dems are quoted as saying impeachment is the only hope to get rid of Trump.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What these people need to do is get on a Ukrainian energy board, I mean the nerve of these people right?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Joe might call you a Jive Turkey.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hillary spouted the same thing 4 years ago.

I think there was a meeting in a smoke-filled room in 2015, where Nate Silver told them that with Rockefeller gone, the Democrat party has lost West Virginia for good.

So the central committee of the comintern figured out that they can just throw those aging white males in the coal industry under the bus. They lost them about 1996.

Problem is, the candidates didn't hear the part where Nate Silver told them that the leading US coal producer is....

Pennsylvania.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Biden has "something special" for anyone under 15 yrs old after the event.

I am sure all the really progressive parents are lining up their children for Uncle Joe after the event..

WTF joe???

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yeah in an Uber liberal family, it's a privilege, nay, an HONOR to be sniffed by the chosen one!

Just don't resist, he will challenge you to a competition of strength... Jello eating contest!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ok ok I know what happen hear

He ment to say they should go mine bitcoin instead

He just got a little confused

U know it's hard for him with computers ever since the punch card went obsolete he still thinks programming is just punching holes on cards

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be good to have a back up career when the coal mines are all closed because no one uses coal anymore?

It's a dying industry. Time to move on.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Geez why would he say something like that, coding is tough which is why not everyone is doing it. It is like if he said be a astrophysicist, What a dummy. This may be a deplorable moment for Joe. I know people who think he is the one... they can't be more wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Ha ha. Funny how he didn't mention key punch but you did. He said learn to code. That is pretty current since they teach kids in school how to code now.

Who is stuck in the computer past again?

edit on 112020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This comes on the heels of Biden stupidly saying at the last debate that he would eliminate hundreds of thousands of jobs in order to transition to a “green economy.”

Some in the coal industry are prepared to "pull the rabbit out of the hat"
on Joe :Coal Based Fertilizer

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

They literally teach kids in elementary school to code.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wouldn't it be good to have a back up career when the coal mines are all closed because no one uses coal anymore?

It's a dying industry. Time to move on.

According to the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), in 2017, the United States generated about 4,015 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity at utility-scale facilities. About 62.7% of the electricity generated was from fossil fuel (coal, natural gas, and petroleum), with 30.1% attributed from coal.

Do you ever research anything before posting your nonsense?

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join