It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden to Miners: Learn to Code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Now here is a winning slogan if I ever saw one, right up there with labeling potential voters 'deplorables'.

Joe Biden was in Derry, NH campaigning and held an event in which he addressed several issues. At one point, he indicated that he might pick a GOP running mate, which is of course nonsensical pandering to soft Trump voters. But then things got really weird when he starting talking about coal miners.

Democrat Joe Biden: “Anybody who can go down...in a mine sure as hell can learn to program as well…Anybody who can throw coal into furnace can learn how to program for God’s sake

Biden said @ the Dem debate he'd cut hundreds of thousands of blue collar jobs for "green economy"

LINK
You can't make this stuff up, Biden should be getting a check from the Trump campaign, LITERALLY telling the ignorant (bidens obvious opinion) miners they will lose their job so they should learn to code.

This comes on the heels of Biden stupidly saying at the last debate that he would eliminate hundreds of thousands of jobs in order to transition to a “green economy.”

RS
Similar comments were made by hillary to miners during her failed 2016 campaign, old joe thought it was a bit of brilliance so he decided to double down on it.

So if you are a miner and want to lose your job vote for BIDEN, that's No MALARKEY!

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just don't be any older than 27 if you wanna get hired.

^_^

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If the miners waste time learning to code,they will
discover that those jobs go to people from India.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

What in the hell is with these democrat candidates whose platform is, "Vote for me so you can be unemployed"!

Learn to code?

For the love of God, Biden probably can't handle the tv remote!

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So heres what I have to say to Biden.....: everything involved in technology is mined, yes EVERYTHING. Copper, silver, gold, aluminum, plastic...

Hey Greta, your boat...mined, or logged, your solar panels mined, your windmills, mined, your bicycle mined, the fuel to make all of these things mined.

Without mining all of us, including the absurdly ignorant leftists...would be living in the trees.

Bidens a moron

For Christs sake Native Americans mined coal..idiots

edit on 1-1-2020 by BlueJacket because: Eta

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think it's rich the Dems are for clean energy, yet their kids sit on the board of a Ukranian gas company, without any knowledge or experience with Ukranian energy.
edit on 1jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

So heres what I have to say to Biden.....: everything involved in technology is mined, yes EVERYTHING. Copper, silver, gold, aluminum, plastic...

Hey Greta, your boat...mined, or logged, your solar panels mined, your windmills, mined, your bicycle mined, the fuel to make all of these things mined.

Without mining all of us, including the absurdly ignorant leftists...would be living in the trees.

Bidens a moron

For Christs sake Native Americans mined coal..idiots

Target destroyed!

Careful, ol'joe might want to wrestle you now, right after he figures out a classic 40's style insult for you.
It's how joe deals with tough questions, No Malarkey!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How can he in good conscience sit there talking about getting rid of certain jobs in favor of "green" jobs, when his own son his family benefits from their connection to a company like burisma?

And besides that, most of us know that green jobs and green energy aren't actually green. They use a s ton of fossil fuels to keep wind turbines operating.

This is hypocrisy, but lvl. 199

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Did 'Ole Joe think he was in West Virginia when he spouted that latest snippet of wisdom?

I mean NH isn't even in the top 25 states that mine coal in the USA. Hey Joe, it's kinda expensive to and stupid to dig through all that lucrative granite there in "THe Granite State" to mine your phantom coal.

SMFH. (and he is the front runner for the Democratic Party)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I wonder if they offer "Coding Training 101" at Gitmo so Joe can take advantage his own advice to fill his time.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Now here is a winning slogan if I ever saw one, right up there with labeling potential voters 'deplorables'.

Joe Biden was in Derry, NH campaigning and held an event in which he addressed several issues. At one point, he indicated that he might pick a GOP running mate, which is of course nonsensical pandering to soft Trump voters. But then things got really weird when he starting talking about coal miners.

Democrat Joe Biden: “Anybody who can go down...in a mine sure as hell can learn to program as well…Anybody who can throw coal into furnace can learn how to program for God’s sake

Biden said @ the Dem debate he'd cut hundreds of thousands of blue collar jobs for "green economy"

LINK
You can't make this stuff up, Biden should be getting a check from the Trump campaign, LITERALLY telling the ignorant (bidens obvious opinion) miners they will lose their job so they should learn to code.

This comes on the heels of Biden stupidly saying at the last debate that he would eliminate hundreds of thousands of jobs in order to transition to a “green economy.”

RS
Similar comments were made by hillary to miners during her failed 2016 campaign, old joe thought it was a bit of brilliance so he decided to double down on it.

So if you are a miner and want to lose your job vote for BIDEN, that's No MALARKEY!

"Throwing coal into a furnace" = coding? I don't think so. Insulting as hell for everyone in IT.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
when IDIOTS tell me its great to let in illegals.
im a happy go lucky guy, and i never judge anyone.

but for sure i see people, meet TONS of guys who never could or bothered to study in school.

they are supposed to get the construction jobs and even farming gigs.

when i walk around northern nj and nyc, all the construction guys are named pepe and do not speak english.
meanwhile, i know too many guys who never went to college who are doing 'shady' things to pay rent.

learn to code lmfao.
if there were no illegals in the country? man minimum wage would be 20-25 dollars an hour.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Then go and mine something else, something that is NEEDED and USEFUL, instead of digging up million year old trees to be burned.

Sheesh, some people will never stop complaining.

Stop mining coal? OH NOES, there goes my living dream of digging up dirt.
Mine something else or be a relict of an extinct career like the needler, the charburner, the typographer and so on.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

20-25 $ minimum wage? Why should the corporate overlords pay you this kind of money??

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
10 PRINT “Don’t vote for Joe Biden”
20 GOTO 10
RUN

Thanks Joe, I got it covered from here

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You realize, everything you used, including more than likely what you are sitting on...is mined, in some manner of speaking?

Your home, your bathtub, your train...heck ya probably used induced labor to lay your railways.

Apparently, the "meaning" behind my statement is lost on you.

Let me know when you figure out a way to power the whole world almost 8 billion peoples lives without coal, oil etc...

I always wanted to know the richest person in the world.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Then go and mine something else, something that is NEEDED and USEFUL, instead of digging up million year old trees to be burned.

Mine something else or be a relict of an extinct career like the needler, the charburner, the typographer and so on.

95% of all power in the US is generated by natural gas or coal plants.

Your post illustrates the blind ignorance, short-sighted mentality of those who embrace an unsustainable green energy ideology.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I see. Even if the state in which he was campaigning, and the prospective voters he was seeking are not even in the top 25 state for coal mining in the entire country? You don't find that a bit stupid and uninformed at all for a leading political candidate not to know that bit of fact and not look like a totally ignorant ass? Perhaps had he said something about a dead industry in that state, and not used an alternative that anyone that know anything about the software industry, knows the coding jobs mostly go to 20-somethings in the USA. otherwise it is ALL offshored to India now.

Nah, a bit of research is irrelevant when you are insulting a potential voter base.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You realize, everything you used, including more than likely what you are sitting on...is mined, in some manner of speaking?

Your home, your bathtub, your train...heck ya probably used induced labor to lay your railways.

Apparently, the "meaning" behind my statement is lost on you.

Let me know when you figure out a way to power the whole world almost 8 billion peoples lives without coal, oil etc...

I always wanted to know the richest person in the world.

Not to mention the lithium battery in the electronic devices used by the majority as well. That lithium does not grow on trees or is farmed.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The computer you used to type that response was created and assembled using energy that came from those million year old tree coal.
So now knowing that will you go put your computer in a land fill in disgust?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join