It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Delivers New Years Eve Fireworks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You can tell when the lefties get nervous...by how many times they flood a thread with nonsense.

Somebody has RDS.......Rudy derangement syndrome...and is only going to get worse...

Making a claim that the Presidents personal lawyer can't participate in a Senate trial is amusing at best. Great times ahead in 2020.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

LOL unbelievable that people think there is any truth to this.

OAN makes FOX look liberal.

Tell me why wouldnt any of this bombshell information being given to the DOJ???? Huh? Huh? I am sure you can come up with a good reason why they dont.

I will wait for it.

Nope, I have no reason -- good or otherwise -- for why the information would not be shared with the DOJ... but then I have no reason to think that it hasn't been shared with the DOJ. In fact, I'm pretty sure it has, given that Barr is also part of Giuliani's efforts.

This is, however, a perfect example of how when truth is made criminal, the innocent are wrongfully condemned and the criminals are protected. I can give you no good reason for why the public is kept in the dark about the status of these criminal accusations.

If Giuliani is full of you-know-what, then we need to know that. If Giuliani is telling the truth, we need to know that.

However, Giuliani has the expertise and the experience to know whereof he speaks. He has walked the walk. He knows if he has the evidence to prove his claims or not. I will take him at his word unless and until I have reason not to.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I have the goods but I will only insinuate for now.

About what we expect from this crew. You wont believe what they are finding. Ha ha ha....

He should tell us about that birth certificate again while he's at it. LOL...

We know you watched the entire series(not)

Please list point by point the things you disagree with and why you disagree with it. We will be waiting (forever).

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

The never ending lie box.

Sorry but no....

You replied to me but I cant make any sense out of what you are trying to say.

Please try again.

You would think that if someone post 7 times in a row that at least one of the posts would make sense....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sure he does lol

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: The GUT

...demanding a new set of rules for congress and senate that put stop to the easy no-penalty corruption ...

I don't want new rules. That's what got us in trouble.

Actually, one new worthwhile 'rule' I can think of is for Congress to pass a Constitutional Amendment and submit it to the States for ratification, enlarging on the definition of Treason so as to include the meanings of sedition and betrayal of one's oath of office.
edit on 2-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (fix typo and add 'of Treason')

edit on 2-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Actually, one new wothwhile 'rule' I can think of is for Congress to pass a Constitutional Amendment and submit it to the States for ratification, enlarging on the definition so as to include the meanings of sedition and betrayal of one's oath of office.

I like that -- excellent suggestion!

As we see, the current legal standards and definitions are subject to interpretation, and much abuse. I think we can probably do better.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
All I know was guiliani was great leader for NYC.

What he accomplished during his time was amazing.
Cleaned up a lot of filth.

And to think there are Democrats who argue until they turn blue that it is unfair to arrest someone for urinating or defecating in public.

Before Giuliani you had streets and buildings that stunk of urine.

People would go to the bathroom in an elevator, stairwell, pubic bus. Kids would kiss on other people's doors...it was disgusting.

And Giuliani cracked down hard, the message sent out by police was dont go to the bathroom in public or face arrest. And many got arrested

And liberal Democrats hate this ? They hate seeing a public urination ticket on someone's record.

They fight and fight to block cops from intervening in someone going to the bathroom in public.

Why ?

Why are Democrats agaisnt punishing people for going to the bathroom in public?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

IM AFRAID Giuliani might shoit himself twice in the back of the head. But i don't know if Hillary Clintoms guy is booked up for next month?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join