It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Delivers New Years Eve Fireworks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Returning from Ukraine, Giuliani claims to have evidence of Biden corruption, and says he would like to try the case. He also says "We shouldn't call it Ukrainian corruption...We should call it American/Ukrainian corruption."

And more.

Accusations that this goes to the highest levels of the Democratic party.

Starting the new year out with a bang, and draining the swamp. I can dig it!

But evidence! Where is the frigging evidence???

Oh, I forgot. We are playing by Snowflake rules now... Guilty until proven innocent! So there ya go. Who da heck needs evidence? Mud in the Mud Pit makes for happy piggies.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
They've stolen our tax dollars.

This is why there was a mass exodus of Republican Congress Critters (announced) during the last election cycle.
This is why the Dembos are losing their collective minds and 'impeaching' the guy who's driving the bus back-and-forth over their spines.

Where the Hell are John Boehner and Paul Ryan? Where's that sneak Harry Reid?

Everyone involved in the fleecing of the taxpayers needs to be flayed ... starting with Lois Lerner.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
We are also playing by the FAKE NEWS rules also. So I don't have to believe anything. Also playing by the, we can't trust authorities rules also. So even if you have evidence, I don't trust those who are presenting it.

So......under these new rules, I don't have to believe anything I don't want to, because it's all FAKE.

Unless of course, we do what we have been doing, and just pick the stuff we believe based on what we agree with and everything else is lies. Thanks Trump.

And this is where we are now in America. Good Times. Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Rudy should be looking for a neck, not dirt on Biden. What the hell happened to this guy, meds?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

This is why there was a mass exodus of Republican Congress Critters (announced) during the last election cycle.
This is why the Dembos are losing their collective minds and 'impeaching' the guy who's driving the bus back-and-forth over their spines.

Everyone involved in the fleecing of the taxpayers needs to be flayed ... starting with Lois Lerner.

that is something that should prove to be interesting. When the noose tightens, more information might come next.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
We are also playing by the FAKE NEWS rules also. So I don't have to believe anything. Also playing by the, we can't trust authorities rules also. So even if you have evidence, I don't trust those who are presenting it.

So......under these new rules, I don't have to believe anything I don't want to, because it's all FAKE.

Unless of course, we do what we have been doing, and just pick the stuff we believe based on what we agree with and everything else is lies. Thanks Trump.

And this is where we are now in America. Good Times. Happy New Year!

Politicians are corrupt on both sides it doesn't mean everything is fake either, the Dems impeachment would have been more believable if they hadn't spent 3 years and multiple attempts and nothing to show for it. But after 8 years of Democratic executive branch, I'd like to see the evidence and if it's as flimsy as the Left's 3rd party impeachment attempt I'll be glad to point that out.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'll say the same thing I said all those times we heard "we got him now" I'll believe it when I see it.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Deplorable

that is something that should prove to be interesting. When the noose tightens, more information might come next.

Start by looking at book sales. Who (and that's said with a tone dripping with sarcasm) buys a book written by a politician?

Nobody's buying their books except B&N. It's just more money laundering.

Any official who 'got rich' from holding public office knows full-well they're gonna get it when the torches get lit and the pitchforks come out. I'm wondering where that trigger is.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

OAN has a series of video interviews with Giuliani about his trips to Ukraine and the evidence he's found.... but I sure can't find a link to it now.

However, Red State has a written account with some details (and with videos):

Giuliani Reveals Damning Evidence Gathered on Trip to Ukraine, Hungary; If Allegations Are True, It Will End Biden’s Candidacy

(Inaudible) phone calls from the Vice President to Poroshenko, from Poroshenko to Shokin, Poroshenko showing up in Shokin’s office and saying, ‘Biden’s putting pressure on me. You can’t go forward with Burisma. Can you slow it down?’ And, all of the sudden, Shokin gets this communique from Latvia that shows a $16 million dollar laundering transaction. Classic laundering transaction. Goes from Ukraine to Latvia, it’s disguised as a loan to another company, Wire Logic I believe. It then goes to Cyprus, gets disguised as another loan, this is called Digitech. Then it’s disbursed as payment of board fees. (Giuliani pauses to let that sink in.)

Now, you don’t make two loans to pay board fees unless you’re laundering the money. $3 million gets to Hunter Biden that way. That is a straight out violation of a money laundering statute.

Giuliani allegedly has medical records that Shokin was poisoned – twice and that former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch perjured herself in her testimony before the House impeachment inquiry. He also claims to have documents proving Yovanovitch denied VISAs to witnesses who could prove Biden and Democratic corruption.

Don't give any Pubs a free pass... they just aren't the public face of the cover-up. Take a look at one David J Kramer for example... the McCain "aide" who arranged the Steele Dossier transfer to McCain, and who also passed the Dossier to Buzzfeed and multiple other media outlets, and who plead the fifth during testimony in a civil case against Buzzfeed... David Kramer also just happens to be very involved in Ukrainian and Latvian business and politics -- including Burisma -- and, oh yeah, he's a Never Trumper. We seldom hear his name, nor his credentials, but he has written a bit about Trump, and Ukraine:

A Trump-Zelensky Meeting? On Second Thought…

Trump is holding support for Ukraine hostage to his own political interests. Zelensky should resist the pressure—and Congress should step up.

It’s Ukraine That Loses in Whistleblower-Gate

The people who will get hurt the most from Donald Trump’s despicable dirty tricks are Ukrainians trying to root out corruption.

There are more interesting connections RedState found here: Another Major Clue: Documents Reveal Schiff Staffer Met with Key Impeachment Inquiry Witness on August Ukraine Trip

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Guillianis interview with OAN I only found part 3 but this might help people search for the rest of the interview. Its very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Boadicea

www.oann.com...

Yes! Thank you!!!

I thought I had bookmarked them, but I thought wrong... it's done now though.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Rudy should be looking for a neck, not dirt on Biden. What the hell happened to this guy, meds?

Attitudes like this are a major reason why Trump won in 16 and why he will win by a larger margin in 2020.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Should we ever (and now would be good) get over this partisan bull-snip that the deep state agitates to its own benefit we could ALL get some of the things we really want.

Remember when cointelpro literally destroyed lives along with movements that would have made us a more just society on the world stage? They still do that stuff btw. I don't care what colors you fly that should bother the heck out of all of us.

Remember when Reagan either wittingly or unwittingly--a crime either way--let our covert ops protect drug lords and cash in on drug transportation/sales?

Remember when we either assassinated or chased away leaders who were trying to make their own countries great again while bombing the hell out of their infrastructure.

Remember when the Clinton Foundation took pay-to-play to new heights? Or before that when Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction and Cheney and all them cashed in by playing both sides of the military-industrial-complex?

If we stopped the petty partisan bickering and with one voice demanded that the nation-building stop while also demanding a new set of rules for congress and senate that put stop to the easy no-penalty corruption ...we'd get those things.

Then we could literally make the world a better place & be proud of ourselves. But never mind that silliness---there's mud to wallow in!

Happy New Year Y'all!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

...demanding a new set of rules for congress and senate that put stop to the easy no-penalty corruption ...

I don't want new rules. That's what got us in trouble..

I want the old rules obeyed and enforced. Our Organic Law and Natural Rights.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I almost said new old rules lol. But we'd need some new ones--or variations--to counteract the newer ones too.

Divide & Conquer is alive and well and protecting the largest international criminal conglomerate of all times.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: The GUT

...demanding a new set of rules for congress and senate that put stop to the easy no-penalty corruption ...

I don't want new rules. That's what got us in trouble..

I want the old rules obeyed and enforced. Our Organic Law and Natural Rights.

Yea, I'm thinking that if we went back to just one set of rules, that EVERYONE had to follow, we might start to head towards the right path. Get back to enforcing the laws we have, and if we don't like a law, change it rather than ignore it. (see also- Immigration)

Gut, I always enjoy your wisdom. happy new year brother.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I almost said new old rules lol.

LOL! That would work too.

But we'd need some new ones--or variations--to counteract the newer ones too.

As long as we remain true to the foundational principles. But yes, they can use updating for today's times and technology.

Divide & Conquer is alive and well and protecting the largest international criminal conglomerate of all times.

Ain't that the fricking truth!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Bluff and bluster. He says, I have the goods but I will only insinuate for now. He says he needs the right format to disclose all his information. What the hey? He has the president of the United States on his side. So why not just take all that ''proof'' he has hidden away straight to Trump and have Trump and his department of Justice get to the bottom of it.

Why just keep teasing the press with all his ''I got the goods but you guys keep hiding the truth from the American people'' stuff. Just like so many others, all I hear from him is later later later.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I watched all of the OAN series.

If what is alleged is true, then it will be up to AG Barr to open an investigation. I agree with Lindsay Graham waiting until the impeachment fiasco is resolved, it is the smart thing to do.

When Rudy testifies before the senate, after the impeachment reaches the Senate and is resolved, things will come out that can no longer be ignored.
edit on 1-1-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join