It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Sponsored the Death and Injury of Americans Last Week - USA Preparing to Kill Iran's Leaders.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I’m not convinced it isn’t our own deep state or CIA behind the embassy attack. They have been wanting a war with Iran for a long time.

I agree, I don't trust the media info as to who is actually doing what and the timing is also suspect, just when most are on holiday / celebrating new year and not paying close scrutiny as to what is going on. Plus it seems a large USA deployment is happening now. Very worrying.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I remember correctly, they tried under obamas rein, but he did absolutely nothing to show support for them. I think if they did now, President Trump would support it, possibly aid them in some way.

I remember that, the Obama Administration wouldn’t even openly endorse them.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

uh huh, Fire and fury like the world has never seen.
Oh wait unless you flatter me then we'll talk.
Two words... North Korea.

Blowing wind. Eating beans and blowing wind.

Hopefully some real military people are acting and wont be depending on him who believes that along with being an expert on at least twenty two subjects he also thinks he knows more than the generals.
Good thing he doesn't have complete control.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hey World: Do Not Kill Americans!

Yeah, thats our job.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If I remember correctly, they tried under obamas rein, but he did absolutely nothing to show support for them. I think if they did now, President Trump would support it, possibly aid them in some way.

Right, I was thinking at the time, obama had the perfect opportunity to change things over there and we wouldn't even have to fire a shot.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
when I read this: USA Preparing to Kill Iran's Leaders.

I immediately thought about the Russian S-300 or S-400 seek-&-destroy Missiles that are about 100% accurate 99.9% of the time ---- Being a part of the Iranian Defense System the bought from Putin over a year ago

perhaps that's why Israel+USA inked a mutual ally pact aimed at repelling Gog-Magog...

see: www.skywatchtv.com...

they (USA-Israel) know that a fighter-bomber attack must overwhelm the skies with attacking jets or they will be picked-off easily by the Iran defense shield of S-400s

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Props dude.

We have plenty we need to deal with at home. We're still at a point I think we can totally get things rolling in the right direction.

Someone would really have to convince me Iran is a serious threat to our nation, and I just don't see that happening. Maybe they're a threat to our interests abroad, but until I stop reading stories of soldiers losing their houses while they're deployed, and hearing a precursor message on the VA's phone number telling soldiers what to do if they're having suicidal thoughts.... Our "foreign interest" can f*c itself.

Lets work on our house before we worry about someone's far away.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

America did not defeat 99% of Isis,
They protect them from the Russian's and Syrians. All so the U.S has an excuse to stay in Syria and steal their oil.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

They protect them from the Russian's and Syrians. All so the U.S has an excuse to stay in Syria and steal their oil.

You still think we were taking home oil by the barge from Iraq don't you?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Contrary to what Russia would have you believe, no missile system is anywhere near 100% accurate. The S400 is good, but not as good as claimed.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

I agree that US is more helper of ISIS (Wahabbi Saudi side). They did nothing when the Wahabbi went from Iraq to Syria with "stolen" US equipment that can be easily seen from satellites and bombed back to the stone age if US really wants it.

The oil is just a small part. The plans for gas lines thru Syria up to Turkey and Europe is more important than the Syrian oil. Israel and Saudi Arabia want Syria as Transit country but as long as Syria is Pro Shia (Iran) that will not happen and Iran wants it own gas line thru Syria. The new silk road from china thru Iran and Syria is also part of the issue.

US is blocking north stream that is Russia gas line to Germany and are messing with Ukraine for the gas transit also.

Erdogan was buying oil from ISIS that ended up in Israel. But since Syria did not fall fast enough to provide Turkey with the gas needs Erdogan pivoted to Russia instead to get their gas thru TurkStream that will be operational at the beginning of 2020.

edit on 1-1-2020 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Contrary to what Russia would have you believe, no missile system is anywhere near 100% accurate. The S400 is good, but not as good as claimed.

Zap if i remember correctly the s-400 has a height restriction,and say a cruise missile under 25 ft it cant see coming. The newer cruise missiles with terrain following/gps can flat out pulverize them right?

I also seem to remember the f-22 has a glide bomb that can be fired/dropped/lobbed just outside the Detection range for it according to test by our Greek friends who own some s-400.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I’m not convinced it isn’t our own deep state or CIA behind the embassy attack. They have been wanting a war with Iran for a long time.

I doubt that. They are capable of pissing us off effectively by just doing what they are continually doing.
That proverbial double stringed snap cracker is stretched to the max and could pop at any time.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Zap if i remember correctly the s-400 has a height restriction,and say a cruise missile under 25 ft it cant see coming. The newer cruise missiles with terrain following/gps can flat out pulverize them right?

I also seem to remember the f-22 has a glide bomb that can be fired/dropped/lobbed just outside the Detection range for it according to test by our Greek friends who own some s-400.

Sounds like "The Plan" is being implemented, step-by-step. With Secretary of State Mike Pompeo suddenly cancelling his multi-country trip today, action against Iran's leaders may be imminent.

Pompeo suddenly postponed his trip to Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Cyprus “due to the need for the Secretary to be in Washington, D.C., to continue monitoring the ongoing situation in Iraq and ensure the safety and security of Americans in the Middle East,” State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus said in a statement.
More at: www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: madmac5150
If we were to strike Iran, the Democrats would call it "election interference"... because it would effectively reduce big dollar, Democrat donors...

The funds coming in to all corrupt politicians is already being reduced, thanks to President Trump's "screening" of Taxpayer dollars going to other nations under the guise of "aid" $$$.

Your post is for real? I think the ukraniain duo put a bunch of illegal money into the Trump campaign.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I'm so happy were getting out of Syria so we can get into Iran. The sweet, sweet irony is not lost on me.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Right, I was thinking at the time, obama had the perfect opportunity to change things over there and we wouldn't even have to fire a shot.

Obama made a deal with Iran. Trump killed the deal and now here we are.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Obama made a deal with Iran. Trump killed the deal and now here we are.

What deal was that. You mean the one sleepy joe arranged? The one where no Americans would be on the inspection teams? The one giving a terror supporting nation billions? President Trump was right to squash it.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Oooo, this is like a wet dream for you, regime changing, worked out great last time right?

No, some of you never learn a god damned thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You still think we were taking home oil by the barge from Iraq don't you?

You were taking the oil but no need for barges as Dick Cheney's Halliburton was given the contract to run Iraq's oil production.

The Military Industrial Complex don't use barges.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join