It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Sponsored the Death and Injury of Americans Last Week - USA Preparing to Kill Iran's Leaders.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Remember this past Summer when IRAN was attacking cargo ships, and shot down at least one U.S. Military drone?

President Trump warned Iran's leadership that the moment they hurt or killed an American, they would pay a "serious price".

The U.S. military carried out airstrikes in Iraq and Syria on Sunday (12.29.2019) — days after a U.S. defense contractor was killed at a military compound in a rocket attack, that also injured 4 U.S. troops.

Military jet fighters conducted "precision defensive strikes" on five sites of Kataeb Hezbollah, an Iran-backed Iraqi militia. Air Force F-15 jet fighters carried out the strikes.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien traveled Sunday to Mar-a-Lago in Florida to meet with President Trump and discuss the strikes.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

According to analyst Sundance at the website Conservative Tree House, the death of an American contractor, and wounding of four American Soldiers, was sufficient reason for beginning the process that will lead to achieving the Trump Administration's ultimate goal, of blasting Iran's terrorist-friendly leadership into the next life.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: If they think Iran is attempting to bait the U.S. into military action in Iraq that will facilitate the agenda of Iran… then why would Pompeo, Esper and Milley take the bait?

The most likely answer is because they (DoState/CIA) wanted to take the bait… then stage an overreaction (DoD)…. and call it “defensive” (DoS)… which makes matters worse…. and draws us in deeper (DoD/DoS)… which is the excuse for war with Iran…. which is ultimately the end goal.
Supporting Exhibits at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-179788

Hopefully, it would NOT be "War with Iran", but rather, a "surgical" operation against the leaders of Iran. (i.e. Cruise missiles while they're in daily prayer.)

For internal domestic reasons, the people of Iran don't like their leaders. For sponsoring international terrorism, the United States, and most other nations of the world would like to see Iran's leadership replaced also.

UPDATE:
President Trump a few hours ago: "Iran WILL pay a VERY BIG PRICE!" - Referring to IRAN's use of proxy terrorists to storm the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq earlier today.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Hey World: Do Not Kill Americans!

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/31/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If we were to strike Iran, the Democrats would call it "election interference"... because it would effectively reduce big dollar, Democrat donors...

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I’m not convinced it isn’t our own deep state or CIA behind the embassy attack. They have been wanting a war with Iran for a long time.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

need to start doing it like Israel does / did. not sure if this is the right one, they have killed so many of the POS's that it's hard to keep up with.
but if i recall correctly they called him before firing the missiles through his windows. been a long time (years ago), and i could have the wrong one. but i remember seeing it in the news.

But he did not act like a terrorist boss. He regularly worked at his hill-top office, which is a dream target for a helicopter gunship, with its exposed windows offering a clear line for sight for miles in two directions. The hit was a technical masterpiece - with both missiles going cleanly through the windows. The rest of the apartment was unharmed apart from some broken glass, and even the Palestinian flag in Abu Ali's office was still hanging from its staff, although badly torn.

PLO founder killed by Israeli missile attack

edit on 31-12-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
If we were to strike Iran, the Democrats would call it "election interference"... because it would effectively reduce big dollar, Democrat donors...

The funds coming in to all corrupt politicians is already being reduced, thanks to President Trump's "screening" of Taxpayer dollars going to other nations under the guise of "aid" $$$.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I’m not convinced it isn’t our own deep state or CIA behind the embassy attack. They have been wanting a war with Iran for a long time.

The embassy attack wasn't necessary, for the U.S. to start in motion actions that will take out Iran's leadership.

Iran crossed President Trump's "red line" last week, when their Iranian-trained proxy group killed 1 American and wounded 4 others.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

My opinion. . . .

The Iranian people should rise up and depose their own authoritarian rulers.

Not saying we shouldn't beat the sweet holy hell out of them for killing Americans, seriously. Mess them up!

But we shouldn't interfere with their elections.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

yeah he was the one,

Mustafa arrived at his office at 10:15 a.m. Monday. Around 11 a.m., bodyguard Fadi Abu Salah spoke with Mustafa about swapping cars again. At 11:15 a.m., Mustafa received a telephone call that his bodyguards fear may have tipped Israel to his whereabouts.
Top Palestinian official assassinated

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Your recollection and article reminded me of the precision shot taken against the murderer in the Texas church this past Sunday. The hero who saved many lives, was so precise...from over 50 feet away...with a handgun. wow.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The people in Venezuela rose up against the hated MADURA, then...crickets. Did he give each family $10,000 or something?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The people in Venezuela rose up against the hated MADURA, then...crickets. Did he give each family $10,000 or something?

Their problem.

*shrugs*

I'm getting pretty danged tired of people expecting to US to do all their heavy lifting.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

yes that was a fine shot. guy must have been a Marine when he was young.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

ISIS killed over 8,000 Kurds before the U.S. went to Syria and helped them stop the slaughter. (We did most of the work).

After we defeated 99% of ISIS and left Syria, the Kurds whined about the U.S. "abandoning" them. So did the anti-Trump U.S. media.

I already disliked our MSM (to put it mildly). But now, the Kurds appear to have joined the ranks of ungrateful leeches.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

yes that was a fine shot. guy must have been a Marine when he was young.

Since this happened in a church, I'd say GOD was controlling everything...his reflexes, sight, steadiness...everything.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust

Their problem.

*shrugs*

I'm getting pretty danged tired of people expecting to US to do all their heavy lifting.

Exactly. I always tell my son that others Countries True Freedom and Self Rule has to be paid with the blood of their own countryman. Any way else it doesn't take hold and last since they don't have blood and treasure "skin in the game".

People EARN their freedom the hard way.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

We’re treated as the worlds bitch.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok, cool story but..

There's nothing linked that gives any detail on "President Trump's" plan to take out the Iranian Ayatollah etc, just a link to the news about the 5 small, precision strikes which attacked the group responsible for the attack that killed the American.

Even then, we obviously have to intel to take out almost the entire lot of them in all of Iraq and Syria along with other proxy or militant Shia groups that take Iranian support but we don't.

Demonstrators shouting, "Death to America!" smashed their way into the U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad on Tuesday as protests intensified after U.S. airstrikes killed 25 fighters of an Iran-backed militia in Iraq.

No deaths or serious injuries were immediately reported at the protest. The Pentagon said it rushed reinforcements to the embassy, and Army Apache AH-64 attack helicopters swooped over the complex.

By early evening Tuesday, the mob had retreated from the compound but set up several tents outside for a sit-in. Dozens of yellow flags belonging to Iran-backed Shiite militias fluttered atop the reception area and were plastered along the embassy’s concrete wall along with anti-U.S. graffiti.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who condemned the airstrikes, had urged militiamen and their supporters to leave the embassy area and halt the violence.

"Any aggression or harassment of foreign embassies and representations is an act that will be strictly prohibited by the security forces and will be punished by law with the most severe penalties," Mahdi warned in a statement.
www.usatoday.com...

That's basically U.S. territory being invaded by a hostile group. American workers aren't far away further inside the compound, I'm sure they were pretty scared. Here's our measured response:

The US had sent two Apache helicopters to fly over the embassy in a show of force, a US official told CNN earlier Tuesday. The US also earlier deployed about 100 US Marines from a crisis response task force based in Kuwait to bolster security at the embassy. Those Marines flew into the embassy compound aboard MV-22 Osprey aircraft.
A defense official told CNN earlier Tuesday that it was unlikely that the additional soldiers coming from the 82nd Airborne will be sent to Iraq, but will instead be sent to a nearby country or countries in the region so they are positioned to respond quickly if the situation deteriorates.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Fox News Tuesday evening that there are currently no plans to evacuate the embassy or pull out US troops.

The deployment comes amid fallout over US airstrikes against five facilities the Pentagon says are tied to an Iranian-backed militia blamed for a series of attacks on joint US-Iraq military facilities housing American forces.
Two sources at the demonstration on Tuesday witnessed an attempt to break into the premises, adding that security personnel fired tear gas to repel the attack. Video footage shows demonstrators smashing windows, burning items outside and throwing rocks over the walls. The embassy, in Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone, has been put under lockdown, but protesters have not been able to breach the compound, an embassy spokesperson told CNN.
www.cnn.com...

The U.S. is making sure that they don't cross a redline with Iran or cause Iraq problems. The Iraqi Government is weak and fragile even with our backing. Iraqis could go apesh!t and overthrow their Government easily if they were emotional enough to die in quadruple digits. We wouldn't be able to help by mowing down the revolution. Now imagine what would happen if they airstriked Iranian leadership in Iran, success or failure. The entire region would be in chaos and war, not just Iran. Every Shia group in the Middle East would go ham. We'd never do that.

I don't think Israel would do it either. There's no doubt the U.S. or Israel would do it if the climate allowed for it but consider the dominos that would fall around the entire region. It'd be a really stupid thing to do or else they would've done it already. With Iranian society being in the state that it's currently in and has been, It must be known that something ugly and chaotic would take over with the people united. There wouldn't be a more secular and democracy friendly in power and Iranians are not going to decide to be more western liberal vs religous conservative.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
BINGO...a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Hopefully, it would NOT be "War with Iran", but rather, a "surgical" operation against the leaders of Iran.

So you take out Iran's leadership and expect no response ?

It amazes me how Trump supporters bang on about no more foreign intervention all the while baying for foreign intervention.

New year , new decade but same old same old.

Hey World: Do Not Kill Americans!

But Iranian civilians are fair game ... liberation and freedom fries for all.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, they tried under obamas rein, but he did absolutely nothing to show support for them. I think if they did now, President Trump would support it, possibly aid them in some way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join