It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ATS: Your Official No-Jackson Zone!"? Yeah right!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's been over a week that big ass announcement has been on the main board page - any you're claiming ATS is our official no Michael Jackson zone? Any time I go to the main board index I'm blasted with that announcement. Gee, that's wonderful.

My point is, I think that headline's been up long enough by now, it's kind of contradicting itself

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ah!

You want to turn ATS into 'ATS: Your Official No "ATS: Your Official No-Jackson Zone" Announcement Zone' !

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think that's a legitimate observation.

There was a situation in New Mexico a couple of years ago, when an art gallery had on display a painting that highly offended very many Catholics. The story got lots of coverage and every television news story was repleat with a photograph of the offending painting, thereby giving it far more exposure than it would have ever gotten if it had hung in the gallery for the duration of the show and had then been packed up or sold.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
However, it is a simple way to clue those in that don't know that the Jackson story is not going to be the center topic on the forum. How else would you suggest you get the word out? I find the total lack of Jackson coverage refressing to say the least.

And if we do as MA suggested

You want to turn ATS into 'ATS: Your Official No "ATS: Your Official No-Jackson Zone" Announcement Zone' !

What are we going to do when someone gets upset with that
?

It would become madness I tell you madness

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, my homepage is "My ATS," so I rarely see the banner, but you got to admit that there are those, myself included who would just as soon never hear his name, much less look at his mutilated face.

new topics

top topics

join