It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how pyramids were built

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
if you are not familiar with Ed Leedskalnin he singel handedly built the coral
castle in florida. He was a small man not much over 100 lbs. He built a door
about 9 tons so well balanced on the pivet points that you can move it with
one hand. He did this without heavy machinery or crains, when asked how
he accomplished this he said he had discovered how the pyramids were
built. Also " the sleeping prophet" Edger Casey when asked how the
pyramids were built answered " when stones were made to float" Ed
proved that it was possible, ie by his feats, in his book Magnetic Currents
he gives hints. see the link on mr Leedskalnin.www.labyrinthina.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have long been intrigued with the Coral Castles mysterious creation, and want to add that the 9 ton stone you mention has a hole drilled through it that is also still a puzzle to all who try to answer how it was drilled without the use of laser guided drills and a computer program to deduce the exact position that is needed to achieve the perfect balance that allows the 'one finger' revolving door aspect.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yup, and now add a couple of hundred years and a dozen generations of passed down knowledge and improvement to the technology, and one find out that the Pyramids arent that amazing.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

By Edward Leedskalnin

"I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids, and have found out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons!"

His coral door was certainly an amazing achievement but also consider the fact that he was a frail man, weighing not more than 100 pounds, quarried a piece of coral from the earth weighing over 28 tons. He then transported it and raised it, all alone, without the aid of machinery or modern tools. He worked alone - at night - and seemed to know when he was being watched. On those occasions - he never lifted any of the stones.

Here is an excellent article on the Coral Castle. Link

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This mans work in the making of the Coral Castle is amazing. I'ts hard to believe a man weighing in at a little over 100lbs. could build something so nice yet massive. I don't say as I blame him for working in the dark. It would have been nice if upon his death he would have divulged his technique.
About the pyrimids which are located at various places around the earth are another thing. I have noticed the detail in the work the stone cutters did and it would probally surpass any work done by todays modern building techniques. It is amazing to see this level of workmanship done nearly 2000 yrs. ago. It makes me wonder if we have been indeed visited by a superior race.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Yup, and now add a couple of hundred years and a dozen generations of passed down knowledge and improvement to the technology, and one find out that the Pyramids arent that amazing.

or not........do you have any reason for this prediction other than your own guess? a couple hundred years ago there was likely someone who felt certain of that same thought, but after 200 years of study we did not get those answers as hoped.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
don't forget that we have confermantion from a totaly unrelated source,
Edger Casey. He diden't know Ed Leedskalnin or anything about him, yet
in trance he stated " The pyramids were made when stones were made
to float" just what Ed did.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Coral Castle

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There a literally too many on who built the Pyramids but here a couple:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
and ive read the emerald tablets of thoth, in it thoth says he built the pyramids alone with the power of his mind and carved out the shafts etc... and if ED can do coral castle on his own then boy.......

the pyramids are like a giant main circuit on a mother board...

the book 'giza power plant' by christopher dunn gos into heavy details on the layout and components, saying its all accousticlly designd and alignd with the stars.... same book has coral castle in it. tho im straying from subject of how they were built.. sori!..

[edit on 073131p://36037 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

or not........do you have any reason for this prediction other than your own guess? a couple hundred years ago there was likely someone who felt certain of that same thought, but after 200 years of study we did not get those answers as hoped.

Eh? My comment was about the pyramids. The Egyptions learned how to make smaller buildings... And larger... And larger... After a couple of hundred years (or thousands) the impressive achievement that is the Pyramid is the work of generations of passed down knowledge, on a scale we cant even comprehend in our current on-demand fastlane society.

Coral Castle shows that someone with determination can learn ALOT and do amazing things. The Egyptians didnt have any choice.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by merka]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ed was said to have found a book in a library in France that held the secrets of how to use the magnetic field. In the book he wrote before he died he said the book was still there and that people had to go find the knowledge for themselves

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Eh? My comment was about the pyramids. The Egyptions learned how to make smaller buildings... And larger... And larger... After a couple of hundred years (or thousands) the impressive achievement that is the Pyramid is the work of generations of passed down knowledge, on a scale we cant even comprehend in our current on-demand fastlane society.

Coral Castle shows that someone with determination can learn ALOT and do amazing things. The Egyptians didnt have any choice.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by merka]

I didn't think that your comment was about anything other than the pyramids. I only pointed out that since it was nearly 200 years ago that a group of French scientists examined the Giza pyramid in detail, it is very possible that someone back then assumed the same thing that you have. They were incorrect, though. That's all I meant to convey. I have studied the statistics and theories about the Giza pyramid for over 20 years, and there are numerous qualities it possesses that are still unexplained as to how they were known and/or carried out. Many of them are mysteries that, even with our present technological knowledge, aren't able to be duplicated.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
just an extra point i dont know how much water it holds but i read somewhere recently that the main pyramid maybe about 75000 years old and not around 4000 as i heard previously. Whatever its age i bet its way older than we are told...

[edit on 013131p://09031 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I didn't think that your comment was about anything other than the pyramids. I only pointed out that since it was nearly 200 years ago that a group of French scientists examined the Giza pyramid in detail, it is very possible that someone back then assumed the same thing that you have. They were incorrect, though. That's all I meant to convey. I have studied the statistics and theories about the Giza pyramid for over 20 years, and there are numerous qualities it possesses that are still unexplained as to how they were known and/or carried out. Many of them are mysteries that, even with our present technological knowledge, aren't able to be duplicated.

Question:

Have you ever built a pyramid? Have you built something big in stone at all?

20 years worth of "stastistics" and "theories", pff... The egyptians had hundreds of years of PRACTICAL knowledge.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Question:

20 years worth of "stastistics" and "theories", pff... The egyptians had hundreds of years of PRACTICAL knowledge.

You guessed it........I haven't. I guess my points are all invalid by default then. No point in bothering to actually look at the evidence yourself and read the various theories, rebuttals, and descriptions of the remaining puzzles then.
Instead, just move on to the next subject, cuz clearly you have now made my inquiries and knowledge irrelevent.
I am well aware that in theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Let us ask ourselves, how do even frailer creatures than our Ed, like CORAL themselves be able to build giant reefs of tenthousands of tons, simply, they grow in layers, maybe Ed just grew the coral in layers, the amorphous texture of the coral conveniently obscures a layered approach for the untrained eye) could be a host of other explanations, but certainly intruiging this man.

What strikes me is that Ed didn't use solid rocks, so I would presume he NEVER transported huge blocks in the first place, but would use the coral in a concrete / sediment pouring styling or even found a way to grow it outside the sea. Hell birddropping grow whole islands in some places, its called guano, the differnce being those birds not create a cult of mysticism and magnetism around it.

This would also give away your "perfectly drilled hole", it probably wasn't drilled, but he used a mold instead, plastered the coral and removed the mold afterwards. This is what my mother does when she bakes a cake with a hole in the center.

Somebody ought to cut some of his "solid" rocks and make it public that there are anomalies, like the coral has an abnormal carbon dating pattern, like cutting a tree and discovering the aging rings in the center are newer than the outside or non linear mixed dating rings.

As for how the pyramids were exactly build, that is still anybodies guess, they have found some little pieces of the puzzle, like sleds that might have doubled as rafts to transport the blocks, but nearly not enough to make a complete and fireproof theory, but still those few pieces found seem to indicate a pretty rational down to earth solution rather than invoking the help of aliens and levitating magnetic fields.

I find the following theory not sounding unreasonable

www.unmuseum.org...

Allthough I must agree , this has not been finally proved yet (somebody would have to dig up remains of those ramps for example) , so its just a theory but it seems within reach of what a coordinated human workforce could be able to accomplish:

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Question:

You guessed it........I haven't. I guess my points are all invalid by default then. No point in bothering to actually look at the evidence yourself and read the various theories, rebuttals, and descriptions of the remaining puzzles then.
Instead, just move on to the next subject, cuz clearly you have now made my inquiries and knowledge irrelevent.
I am well aware that in theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

I did not say your points where invalid... I just said what I've been saying from the first thing I posted here: Nothing beats practical knowledge, and Egyptians had tons of it through many generations. If something didnt work, they thought up new ways. If something worked good, they probably improved it constantly.

Going from out of the blue with theoretical knowledge and say "THIS is how they did it!" is near impossible, since we are missing all that time between thinking up a way, improving it and improving it some more and learning how to use it (and further improve it).

Its too bad we cant do practical experiment where we can say to a 100 expendable people; "move those 5 ton stones or die". I'm sure they would find a way sooner or later. That's why modern archeology always fails to figure out a how they do stuff

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I believe the following select verses found on a papyrus gives us somewhat of a perspective of what brought about the end of certain Egyptian technology. It speaks of devastation to Egypt’s land and structures by both outsiders as well as what looks like civil war, and the plundering and looting of the secret knowledge held. This would go toward the decline of the pyramid complexes and support the start of the period where tombs etc. were being hidden, as well as the loss of some very special knowledge held only by certain men and passed on over the ages, men who were perhaps dependent on this documented knowledge. It also might be the reason for a rise of elaborate structures outside of Egypt.

Does it explain where the knowledge came from? No. But it certainly does seem the pyramids were not merely tombs.

The Admonitions of Ipuwer. nefertiti.iwebland.com...

It is indeed good when the hands of men build pyramids, when ponds are dug and plantations of the trees of the gods are made.

Indeed, gates, columns and walls are burnt up, while the hall of the palace stands firm and endures.
Indeed, the ship of [the southerners] has broken up; towns are destroyed and Upper Egypt has become an empty waste.

Indeed, the desert is throughout the land, the nomes are laid waste, and barbarians from abroad have come to Egypt.

Indeed, magic spells are divulged; smw- and shnw-spells are frustrated because they are remembered by men.
Indeed, public offices are opened and their inventories are taken away; the serf has become an owner of serfs.
Indeed, [scribes] are killed and their writings are taken away. Woe is me because of the misery of this time!
Indeed, the writings of the scribes of the cadaster are destroyed, and the corn of Egypt is common property

Behold, the fire has gone up on high, and its burning goes forth against the enemies of the land.
Behold, things have been done which have not happened for a long time past; the king has been deposed by the rabble.
Behold, he who was buried as a falcon [is devoid] of biers, and what the pyramid concealed has become empty.

Behold, the secret of the land whose limits were unknown is divulged,
and the Residence is thrown down in a moment.
Behold, Egypt is fallen to pouring of water, and he who poured water on the ground has carried off the strong man in misery.
Behold, the Serpent is taken from its hole, and the secrets of the Kings of Upper and Lower Egypt are divulged.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
One Egyptian story I read claimed that when Imhotep or thoth, or whomever showed the Pharaoh his new creation...written language, and explained how useful it would be, the Pharaoh was distraught, and replied that it was a terrible thing that would allow knowledge to leak out from the priests to the laypeople who, without the proper training and cautions, would not be able to use it safely. So the Pharoah saw writing as being the proverbial 'writing on the wall'...so to speak.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I want to point to you something:If the neanderthal men waited for some device to saw their animal skins ,and wanting and praying very hard in hope that some gods from the sky will teach them or even will throw one to the earth,well ...maybe this way would appear from ..nowhere some 1000 years back,in the form of a piece of rough meteoric iron...with 3 holes,instead of previous (some 20-30.000 years BC )wich is the real age for the 1-st holed needle. Get yourself lost in the jungle and will see how your mind will change to work.Some opposite to: mama,give me those cake from the table,you're closer,pleeaase! Not any need for...energetic resonators,or antematerial forces to get a fruit from the tree.For a pyramid construction,some men is enough.They have to ...........grab the sand around first layer of the stone-bricks,drag the stones on wood,grab another amount of sand...etc. and finaly to weep all the sand around. Its not enough mistery or high-end technology? I'm sorry for that,and receive my excuses.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join