It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein. Here's what I know

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

If Epstein had a ‘Dead man switch’, I’d presume he’d be more dangerous if dead. At that point, he has absolutely nothing to fear or lose. Take EVERYONE down.

This man was in and a master of the blackmail business. I find it highly unlikely he wouldn’t protect himself in this manner. That’s why I believe he is alive.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
If Epstien was such a clever guy, then he never would have gone to jail the first time. If he has all this secret blackmail on the elite, why didn't he get out of it all the first time?

Sometimes to make something appear convincing and seem to be true small

sacrifices have to be made for the bigger picture?

If all these lowly public officials like guards, paramedics, coroners, reporters, etc, are lying, then why didnt they lie for him before?

^^^They^^^ weren't lying for him..... they were simply doing the job they were

paid to do, at the time probably didn't even know who Epstein was!! Do you really

think the 'hoi polloi' even get considered where the rich and famous are concerned

they live on a different level.

Lots of questions unanswered for sure, but no reason to go off the rails with asinine theories that make no sense and have less evidence than the official story.

I know many true unbelievable stories which could be described as

*stranger than fiction*
the truth often IS!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

If Epstein had a ‘Dead man switch’, I’d presume he’d be more dangerous if dead.

Isn't that what I intimated?

This man was in and a master of the blackmail business. I find it highly unlikely he wouldn’t protect himself in this manner. That’s why I believe he is alive.

I'm inclined to agree ...... his death was a very quiet affair considering

how many should have been off the hook and relieved about the event.

And as you say a master of the blackmail business and no little black

book or videos........hard to believe, very hard to believe !!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is juicy.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The article claims that Ghislaine is being protected by ex Navy Seals. Due to a barrage of death threats. She’s apparently moving constantly.

It also claims that she thought about doing an interview, at Andy’s behest. She ultimately decided it wasn’t in her best interests. Gee I wonder why? Maybe cuz of Andy’s disastrous interview....

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

If Epstein had a ‘Dead man switch’, I’d presume he’d be more dangerous if dead.

Isn't that what I intimated?

I'm inclined to agree ...... his death was a very quiet affair considering

how many should have been off the hook and relieved about the event.

And as you say a master of the blackmail business and no little black

book or videos........hard to believe, very hard to believe !!

The reports of recordings with labels of elite personalities being found in the NYC home and the victims coming forward make me think that dead man switch has been executed.

World Courts and our DOJ have yet to act upon the data due to what should be a thorough verification process and how volatile these reports will be causing disruption of society in affect.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If the dead mans switch was only sent to authorities, then you can damn well assume we will never see it. Epstein knew they would cover it up.

In order for it to have any effect, the info would have had to be sent to those who want to take whomever it incriminated down. That’s why I don’t think it’s been executed. But you may very well be right. If it has been dumped, it didn’t have the effect he desired.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This is so big, they can't just start putting people in jail . We have to be prepared for this level of corruption is almost unimaginable.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If the dead mans switch was only sent to authorities, then you can damn well assume we will never see it. Epstein knew they would cover it up.
In order for it to have any effect, the info would have had to be sent to those who want to take whomever it incriminated down. That’s why I don’t think it’s been executed. But you may very well be right. If it has been dumped, it didn’t have the effect he desired.

Hmmn.......Makes you wonder WHY Ghislaine Maxwell is being protected

by Navy Seals. Due to a barrage of death threats. She’s apparently moving

constantly.

Is she the key?
........the finger on the switch....

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I certainly hope you’re right! The hope in me, says something major will come from all this. The realistic side, says no matter how much noise is made about this — ‘they’ will just ignore and scoff.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join