It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein. Here's what I know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

THIS, is what I think happened.

‘Trump holds all the cards’.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too risky.

Dead men tell no tales. Especially if those tales are about abuse, murder and drugs.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonMine

I mean, that is just crazy. I'm not an expert, but the odds of that happening to another group of people has to be astronomical.

Just think if 13 people in your work place died of odd/suspicious circumstances, someone would be looking into that. Be it the local Leo's or osha, someone. But some how everyone turns a blind eye to it.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonMine

THIS, is what I think happened.

‘Trump holds all the cards’.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too risky.

Dead men tell no tales. Especially if those tales are about abuse, murder and drugs.

Unless the tales don’t affect the people who have him in custody. Then, he becomes an overwhelmingly valuable asset.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This reminds of a story I was told by someone that worked for a Certain Intelligence Agency and he specialized in doing things in central america.

Clinton was helping drug lords that helped him do stuff in central america. Clinton returned the favor by turning off radar or ignoring radar signals from the unregistered drug plane flights. Allowing them to move product into the US unnoticed.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Fawled conclusions based upon invalid assumptions and hasty early incorrect reporting. According to DOJ Attorney General Barr there is sufficient video available to conclude that no one, including sleeping guards approached Epstiens cell. Barr concluded to his satisfaction that the suicide ruling was at least a plausible outcome.

Even with loads of money while incarcerated is not an assurance of a "decent" life, and "dropping dimes" is a sure fire road to a really bad experience as prisoners do not take kindly to any "snitches", period.

And based on his previous conviction of sex crimes involving underage persons, as well as expected futured charges, Epstien was a marked individual for lots of trouble since sex offenders are at the bottom of the totem pole in prison society no matter the amounts of money you possess.

As far as historical data on wealthy individuals committing suicide while incarcerated, Aron Hernandez was a recent casualty, so historical data indeed proves it does happen to botanwealthy and high profile individuals.

Prison suicide rates in California have risen over the past five years, and reaching an all time high of 36 this year again shows suicide is possible during incarceration even under extra scrutiny as in both Epstien and the Hernandez cases.

I would agree that the circumstances surrounding Epstiens suicide are suspicious, but circumstantial, and largely based on erroneous information as in the "missing video" or the disputed autopsy results.

Keep in mind that due to privacy issues, the video will not be publicized, the autopsy results are ambiguous to both sides arguments, keeping in mind that this type argumentive "evidence" is bought and paid for on a regular basis in our justice system, one can buy testimonial arguments as needed.

So based upon the historical data, prison suicide is on the rise, suicide while incarcerated does occur to both the high profile and wealthy inmates, Epstien attempted suicide before, it makes the suicide determination at least plausible.

Its a hot story for the media for both sells and viewers, and for click bait tabloids a speculative gold mine. Hence the hasty reporting and loose reported or exaggerated facts which explains all the theories out there but facts are facts.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

" I was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein. "

Did he Personally Tell you He DID NOT Kill Himself Too ? .................Sorry , Could Not Resist ............)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Sorry dude. You obviously haven’t been keeping yourself informed of the entire situation and circumstances. This situation is the antithesis of Occam’s Razor.

There’s probably well over a hundred threads on ATS alone.

Dive in, do some research. 🍻

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth maybe that was trump's whole reason for the tweets him and the clintons were pretty close a few yrs ago probably still are

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

The "drain the swamp/lock her up" movement has lost steam unfortunately.

I wish I knew Trump's true intentions.

It was only a catch phrase, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
He may not have killed himself, but he is dead.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: 727Sky

The "drain the swamp/lock her up" movement has lost steam unfortunately.

I wish I knew Trump's true intentions.

It was only a catch phrase, nothing more.

Yep, no doubt about it.

Hard to drain it, if you fill it as fast

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
AG Bill Barrs dad hired him at 21 yrs old with no collage or degrees to work for a prestigious school in NY. Coincidence... I doubt it. a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

This reminds of a story I was told by someone that worked for a Certain Intelligence Agency and he specialized in doing things in central america. Clinton was helping drug lords that helped him do stuff in central america. Clinton returned the favor by turning off radar or ignoring radar signals from the unregistered drug plane flights. Allowing them to move product into the US unnoticed.

Bill Clinton used Kris Kristofferson's private plane to traffic coke from Central America to Arkansas while he was .gov.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Here’s another article that claims Ghislaine believes she’s essentially untouchable, due to the dirt she has on high level people. By the fact that she’s still not in custody, I’d say that’s accurate.

Isn't her Father a member of the Mussad?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Happy 2020 friends, I logged in to reply to this

This is not neccessarily about Epstein but it is relevant.

when WJC was AG back in Arkansas and running for Governor. There were some weird things going on back then - the word was funding was raised in dubious ways like trafficking coke and women. Housing schemes etc. Both Clintons were regular coke users and even arranged orgies with young women and drugs. Most campaign cash came from trafficking coke directly from Colombia and Peru and they had strings of mules with routes all the way to the White House. This was before WJC even was governor. In private they were extremely rude and abusive to staff and security, especially HRC.

Once Clinton become president in 1993 business continued as usual with the coke smuggling plus now arms were traded as well. Lewinski was but a trivial incident compared to what perversions WJC did during his presidency. The rest is history I guess.

"Mike" took his own life shortly after 9/11. I was told The scary part is that most of the "old guard" Clinton inner circle security all died in the same manner over a period of a decade or so. All accidents or suicide - suicide - suicide.

The Clintons are pure evil and naturally they had to get rid of Epstein because of what he knew about what WJC had done during his visits to Lolita island.

Indeed, it's amazing how "the people so easily 'forget' the 90's, Oliver North is a name that spoke volumes about the period"

and it kept growing and getting worse UNTIL

something unprecendented in modern times occurred; The people in direct Control of The. Biggest. Guns. went to a basically honest multi billionaire, filled him in on a few things and Asked him to "represent The Average American" who doesn't have the resources to fight this kind of thing

And they told him they'd have his back like nobody had Ever been covered and together they could MAGA

It was a BIG ask of a man who made Epstein look poor . . . and here were are

And as just one human, IF I had what the Don has and such a thing was asked of me when I was 70 (not too long) by dudes I KNEW could back their words with actions -- I'd like to think I'm also the kind of guy to say "Yes"

in fact the truth is even stranger than this simple synopsis . . . summed up in a letter. Q

I have been on the fringe of our society for 60yrs now and I've seen incredible changes happen, many Not Good

I saw "the writing on the wall" in the mid 80's but I could never have guessed the twists and turns, although I must say my very first thought on hearing about 911, was "$%@%$@ MIC"!

I very much hope and pray and include it in my daily consciousness that NOW IS the time to ACT

So if you're not happy about how things are, don't say "they should do something about it", No, YOU DO what you can and support those who already are "opposing the filth"

And thanks to those who already are . . . alas, the 'average guy' is . . . pretty average, so c'mon you hidden yet Great minds, share the love by sharing your support AND your ideas ... they Help more than you know

And to everyone who got this far into my first NY's day post, I really hope you all have a fulfilling 2020

JJ

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

You may be correct.

With great wealth comes the great desire to be deranged. And these people do tend to run in packs. But I will say that I've seen nowhere near the amount of evidence incriminating trump as I've seen towards Clinton being a pedophile.

But who really knows? I doubt any of us normal people will ever really know the truth, or even WANT to know the truth.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
a reply to: Steveogold

But who really knows? I doubt any of us normal people will ever really know the truth, or even WANT to know the truth.

that's one of the few thiings that kinda scares me

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Yeah it's a scary thought.

I really wonder if the masses, the sheeple could really handle the truth, or if they would even accept the truth. I think for most of us here, on this forum and other like us across the globe, we've almost warmed up to the truth, it wouldn't be 0-100 for us it'd be like 60-100 for us.

But most people who just blindly follow the msm and do and think as they're told probably would reject the truth if ever told. It was be an assault on their senses more or less.

And again I accept that even us here talking about it, we may even not want to know, it may be 60-500 for us.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Internet investigators are not solving anything but are responsible for distorting facts and evidence to fit their own theories.

Research on the internet is the equivalent of searching a trash dumpster looking for garbage, you will find garbage because that is what's goes in a dumpster.

With all of the "research" that has gone into this conspiracy, no answers yet as we are left to wander through the garbage.

Is Epstien alive, or is he dead? "Research" will answer yes to both as well as no. We don't even know if Epstien was as rich as claimed, "research" reveals a variety of conclusions, yet strangely no definitive answers and no answers on how he earned any money he did have.

'Research" often supports the conclusion the researcher started with. Sometimes by design, often by purpose, and sometimes by fraud.

As stated, the circumstances surrounding the Epstien story are suspicious but to date, nothing proven factual has been produced to counter the official story, that story as shaky as it is has so far been made stronger by internet detectives willing to distort everything just to fit their own wild theories.

Prove me wrong, but with facts, not with just statements as fact. One big glaring fact... Epstien had already been convicted and spent time behind bars. The people who felt he was a threat, big enough to have him killed later never made an attempt back then, nor while he was free after that. Just doesn't add up for me, sorry.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Yeah it's a scary thought.

I really wonder if the masses, the sheeple could really handle the truth, or if they would even accept the truth. I think for most of us here, on this forum and other like us across the globe, we've almost warmed up to the truth, it wouldn't be 0-100 for us it'd be like 60-100 for us.

But most people who just blindly follow the msm and do and think as they're told probably would reject the truth if ever told. It was be an assault on their senses more or less.

And again I accept that even us here talking about it, we may even not want to know, it may be 60-500 for us.

I think the truth about the pedophile claims is if they are true it will revolt a lot of peoples stomachs. If only it didn't appear to be what we keep seeing. Thanks to warrior0311 we had some insights into when some of these pedo's were to be caught. Add in the news out of several states of rings of child trafficking rings has me on edge that these sick bastards are going to do something desperate and obvious that will make us go into shock collectively.

I think sex addiction is treatable but the apparent child abuse is revolting.

edit on 1-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join