It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection of ufo documentaries YouTube channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Since you tube is making it harder and harder to search for conspiracy documentaries a number of volunteers have come together and found a number of older videos and posted them.

Conspiracy mysteries

There is about another 10 which will be added in the near future (we wanted to check the copyright on them first)
Any suggestions/ links on good documentaries we should add (copyright free) ?

If so please comment below.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I always found "Who killed the electric car" quite a good documentary.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyMysteries

Subscribed……….Thank you !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Subscribed

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Our very own Isaac Koi's YouTube channel is an astonishing collection of the best UFO documentaries dating back to the 1950s, plus a wealth of additional material:

www.youtube.com...

If anybody here has not already subscribed to it, they should be ashamed of themselves, frankly.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I made this thread a while back that linked a series called UFO's Hard Evidence. They don't seem to be took down so I'll just link the thread.

UFOs Hard Evidence Series

Thanks for posting
YouTube used to be pretty good for documentaries especially conspiracy related ones. Not anymore... We've got a few good compilation threads here but I'm not sure how many of the videos are still uploaded.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I'm ashamed.

I'm looking forward to popping back into this thread tomorrow, Happy New Year all!

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its great and all getting them all together in one place but I just did a search on YT for Old UFO Documentaries and found tons of em.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great post

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

UFO’s it has begun, is a great documentary for its time.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yes it is indeed. We added it to the list we have about 20 about to upload. But we keen to avoid copy right issues as YouTube is getting very annoying about removing and banning videos and users

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I made this thread a while back that linked a series called UFO's Hard Evidence. They don't seem to be took down so I'll just link the thread.

UFOs Hard Evidence Series

Thanks for posting
YouTube used to be pretty good for documentaries especially conspiracy related ones. Not anymore... We've got a few good compilation threads here but I'm not sure how many of the videos are still uploaded.

Great link thanks, yes that’s the problem YouTube have gone very strict and removing videos left right and centre, we had 2videos banned one was a documentary from the 1980’s and another from 90’s we checked and both production companies went bust so thought no copyright issue, but we got warning as the music in the 10sec intro is copyrighted and then blocked the video ffs

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
We have many unanswered questions out in plain sight

Time and weather have erased it but it begs the question Who did it ? Not some dirt-clods from the mid-west. But it also seems recent events have become sparse. Are we beyond interest ?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-1-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I typed in UFO Conspiracies, filtered by Upload Date and got plenty of results.
I don't see YT making it difficult.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

An interesting one thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConspiracyMysteries
Since you tube is making it harder and harder to search for conspiracy documentaries..

They've deleted a lot, especially some of the better UFO docs - Mcrom once made a relevant thread here and although many of the links are now defunct you could still search the titles.

Did find some old school gems on this channel - here's one describing George O'Barski's experience in North Bergen on January 12, 1975:

See 20:50

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Since you tube is making it harder and harder to search for conspiracy documentaries..

They've deleted a lot, especially some of the better UFO docs - Mcrom once made a relevant thread here and although many of the links are now defunct you could still search the titles.

Did find some old school gems on this channel - here's one describing George O'Barski's experience in North Bergen on January 12, 1975:

Thanks for the share, we uploaded 20 videos from 1950-1990 8 of them got removed within 24 hours. 4 of them got removed for going against community values! Others for tiny copyright infringement.

Most old lists we have come across have a lot of broken links, so trying now to get as many into one channel,

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Thanks for the share, we uploaded 20 videos from 1950-1990 8 of them got removed within 24 hours. 4 of them got removed for going against community values! Others for tiny copyright infringement.

Most old lists we have come across have a lot of broken links, so trying now to get as many into one channel,

top topics

join