It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Series of Lights Moving in a Straight Line Fly Over Canada [SOLVED: They Are Space X Starlink Satell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Earlier tonight after watching the fantastic documentary Capturing the Light: The Story of Dorothy Izatt I decided to take a look at mufon.com. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It was here that I checked out the "Last 20 Reports" and I saw a post about a series of lights moving in a straight line.

Later I noticed that one of my favorite YouTubers, Dahboo77 actually posted about this very event but from a different angle. I have seen pictures from two different angles of this event and I will link them below.

Whitecourt, AB, Canada
www.mufoncms.com...

Edmonton, AB, Canada:
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...

Another thing noteworthy is: "But this person said the objects were vanishing once they got directly above him." This is from the description of Dahboo77's video.

Overall I think this is pretty weird. I'm not saying that multiple UFOs flying in a straight line is unheard of, but it does seem pretty odd to me. What do you think? Do you think this could be something explainable or could this be more proof of UFOs in the skies, and not only that but moving in unison?
edit on 31-12-2019 by chchchanges because: Added html link to mufon.com.

edit on 31-12-2019 by chchchanges because: Changed word from day to night.

edit on 31-12-2019 by chchchanges because: Edited Thread Title.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chchchanges

I was reading some of the comments on the youtube video and some say it is star link. What the heck is star link?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

String of Space-X satellites gradually positioning themselves to deliver high-speed internet to rural areas.

Source: www.cbc.ca...
edit on 12/31/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Colorado and Nebraska are having odd sights this whole week....

seem to be mapping as a group of many ufo lights

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Starlink is a satellite constellation being constructed by American company SpaceX to provide satellite Internet access.The constellation will consist of thousands of mass-produced small satellites, working in combination with ground transceivers.

Wiki

It's fascinating stuff, haven't managed to see it for myself yet though

Happy new year all!
edit on 31/12/2019 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Accidentally deleted pic from folder

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hmmm..that is strange. Looked like a planet rising pic taken in timed intervals but none of the other light sources look that way. IDK

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yep, just the Starlink cluster traveling in a line still.

www.satflare.com...
edit on 12/31/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I was reading some of the comments on the youtube video and some say it is star link. What the heck is star link?

Yeah, I've just been informed it's the Space X Starlink Satellites. Had no idea it was happening. Very interesting

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Fist of all, Dahboo77 is either lying and knows full well what it is posting to gather clicks like Tyler Glockner.
or he is not very good at his chosen pass time hobby and a quick search of "string of lights in space" into youtube will bring up lots of videos of the same thing..

I will go with my first thought.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Starlink poses a clear threat to astronomy , at the moment there are 120 Starlink satellites in orbit but Musk has permission to launch 12,000 Starlink satellites which could be boosted by an additional 30,000 if the project is commercially viable , to put that in context fewer than 9,000 satellites have been launched into orbit since 1957.

For a man who has done much to help our spaceflight efforts to me this amounts to nothing short of clear skies vandalism
Shame on you Elon.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

I hate the guy he’s an embarrassment to serious conspiracy theorists . He made the New York Times when MH 17 was shot out of the sky in Ukraine.

He told his audience planes never fall out of the sky like that in cartoons or movies .

The New York Times referred to his comment as cartoon physics . 😂

Now back on topic .

There’s another starlink satellite launch scheduled for January 3rd.

Here’s a link that shows overhead passes in your area by determining your location through your IP. If this doesn’t link to starlink satellites. Just enter starlink in the search box below the initial paragraph .

Don’t forget binoculars
edit on 31-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

top topics

join