It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Members?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Is there a way for us to mark our favorite members, so we can search out their posts at a later time?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thats kinda spooky. I'd feel odd if I found out someone was following me around to various posts just to see what I had to say.

I hope there isn't.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
All you have to do is hit the members tab, and type in the members name. then their profile comes up and you can search their posts....easy enough.

Wait a minute, that makes me look like a stalker. Oh, wait I am...

Hope this helps?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I guess we all know who BobaFett's favorite member is. She's definitely one of my favorites too.

My favorite member is cpr12r!!!

WHADDUP CHRIS?!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Thats kinda spooky. I'd feel odd if I found out someone was following me around to various posts just to see what I had to say.

Or it could be viewed as a form of flattery......the only reason to search for previous posts of a specific member is out of respect for their opinion and expression. Imo, it's spooky when someone won't leave you alone.

Besides, don't you post your thoughts so that they can be read?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I guess we all know who BobaFett's favorite member is. She's definitely one of my favorites too.

My favorite member is cpr12r!!!

WHADDUP CHRIS?!!!

I feel wuvvlefied! My favorite member is DeltaChaos or relentless..... or a randomperson, or pisky or mackiller or asala......

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't always remember the names of posters whom I'd like to search. For instance, we can choose to ignore certain posters so shouldn't we be able to have favorite posters as well?

Let's say that Memoryshock and Deltachaos are two of my many favorites. Maybe we share quite a few of the same interests, so I'd probably enjoy reading some of their posts at a later date. If they are on my "Favorite ATSers" list then it makes it easy to click on their names and read away. Otherwise, I'd have to write their name down somewhere and hope to not lose the scrap paper it's on.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Treat them like friends. They're just names, so remember 'em. Or add em to your buddy list (which doesnt work) but at least you have em all in one place.

OR u2u em all and save the messages.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How about we just make a forum where everyone so inclined can suck all the arse they want. Some folk seem to think there's a big demand for this on ATS.

Don't get me wrong, I've always thought there's been a place for immature nonsensical bull#... I just never thought ATS is the place. It's no problem, just get yourself a forum, talk all the inconsequential pish you want and like here I'll be sure to forget to give a toss about it on behalf of everyone else.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
It's no problem, just get yourself a forum, talk all the inconsequential pish you want and like here I'll be sure to forget to give a toss about it on behalf of everyone else.

Have a nice day.

Or we could all come over to your place for some nice haggis!

Yummy

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
How about we just make a forum where everyone so inclined can suck all the arse they want. Some folk seem to think there's a big demand for this on ATS.

Don't get me wrong, I've always thought there's been a place for immature nonsensical bull#... I just never thought ATS is the place. It's no problem, just get yourself a forum, talk all the inconsequential pish you want and like here I'll be sure to forget to give a toss about it on behalf of everyone else.

Have a nice day.

Wow. Nice job on attacking member ideas. What's your problem anyway? I simply asked if there is a way to do this.

Perhaps it's 'inconsequential' to you, but some of us do not have the time to scour through so many threads to find like-minded posts.

For instance, I like Soficrow's posts on prions. Since she mostly posts about these and other similar topics, I tend to search out her posts. May be immature to you, but then again, you're probably not much older than 12 anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Or we could all come over to your place for some nice haggis!

Yummy

True, as long as bring the drink. I~t's my day off and I've just run out. thats why I'm in a bad mood. I dont mean to offend people, it's just a natural talent.

I'll shut up now.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
SourGrapes, if you kneel down that long you'll get a crick in your knees.

Or so my granny says.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Kegs!!! Have you been staring at my avatar this whole time? (8 mins between your last two posts)

I think you need to trek on down to the nearest pub for another brew! You're zoning out dude!

(BTW, I've kneeled for much longer!
)

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Kegs!!! Have you been staring at my avatar this whole time?

no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

.......well, yes.

though I still stand by whatevr it was that I said!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
I feel wuvvlefied! My favorite member is DeltaChaos or relentless..... or a randomperson, or pisky or mackiller or asala......

Wow! I'm on someones list of favorites, now I feel wuvvledfied too

I dare not name any names, cause there are so many great people here I will forget one, but you know who you are I am sure and of course I have a particular soft spot for CPR, ARP and REIK, but who could keep up with them even if I had a favorite members list (at least at my age -
)

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
My favourite members, theres so many

opti, JAK, Shorty, Infinite, daystar, damn theres so many of you to list

I'm just going to say all of you are great

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey, I would be flattered if someone was checking my posts...c'mon, any post stalkers out there for me?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
My favorite members are East Coast Kid and Kidfinger...because at one time I thought they where the same person...wait I STILL think they are the same person

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Hey, I would be flattered if someone was checking my posts...c'mon, any post stalkers out there for me?

Sensfanfans? I could start.

Do you prefer confrontational and crazy or a more reserved and stealthy obsession?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join