It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean to be an Elohim?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Science is what it is, religion is what they tell you it is, just a thought.

Actually it’s the other way around.. scientists feed us with climate change bs everyday as well as the whole multiple gender issue. If that isn’t science telling you how to think .. I don’t know what is.🤷🏻‍♀️

edit on 30-12-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Its a mechanism for a few things, including fear, hatred, shame, and greed.

Certainly, she's the kind of gift that keeps on giving, and when taken to the extreme, been known to contribute towards or directly responsible for the likes of mass genocide and/or ethnic cleansing.

And that's all throughout recorded history no less, time after time, generation after generation.

As to paranoid schizophrenia see the old testament and some of the antics that fellow perpetrated towards his chosen creation.

The thing with people's religious belief and faith is that they should keep their views to themselves, more people would live that way, be happier ta boot, and free to choose and believe as they wish without fear of persecution nor repercussions.

You will notice that Gods rather quiet on the matter, smart Man if a little distant eh?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Climate change will happen with or without Mans intervention nor contribution.

Science is not lying to you there, the bankers and the churches on the other hand, they will make their monies and have their pound of flesh no matter what anyone claims.

The fact of the matter, Jesus did rather a piss poor job where removal of there type from the temple was concerned.

Science is a tool, and the only one we have that will possibly unlock some of the secrets of our universe, religion not so much I'm afraid, and by design no less.

Nothing is perfect all the same, not science, not a religion, and certainly not God if he's responsible for the creation of Man with all his fear and fallibility.
edit on 30-12-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Science is what it is, religion is what they tell you it is, just a thought.

Actually it’s the other way around.. scientists feed us with climate change bs everyday as well as the whole multiple gender issue. If that isn’t science telling you how to think .. I don’t know what is.🤷🏻‍♀️

Science and religion concur on issues of gender and of warnings of calamity.
Politicians feed us the BS to make words mean things that they do not.
The Aztecs sacrificed people to the Sun to appease the warming, and if they had effective scientists would have moved when imminent calamity was detected. If the had good religion they would not have become murderous, when foresight was not forth coming.
Scare tactics has always been tactic of manipulators, Fear, Obligation, Guilt (FOG).
I think many people intuit this, and so discard either science or religion, depending on which scares them the most.
This is a false dilemma and both are needed.
Science does not tell us how to think, it is, like religion, a framework of truth to be integrated into our free will.
Politicians and inept administrators who who obfuscate the truth to absolve them selves in the eyes of those they govern.
I think it is easy to interpret biblical accounts as a vengeful God, ruling jealously from a all mighty vantage, and gas lighting his children into believing that natural calamity was their fault. Mixing politics and religion will do this, same with science and politics.

The notary sages and scientists do not typically profess this intent.

edit on 000000120709127America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Fascinating -- thank you! I'm exhausted so I'm going to have to read it again in the morning. I think I'll appreciate it even more then.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Freewill might not be all it cracked up to be.

Benjamin Libet had some rather interesting things to say regarding the notion.

Even performed experiments, the outcome of which suggests the thought process form in our brains even before we begin to initiate such.

Our understanding of consciousness, how it functions, where it resides, and how it allows us to interact with the reality we think we experience still leaves a lot to be desired.

Then again if neuroscience keeps on progressing in the same manner and pace she has been doing for the past few decades we might get the answers to some very important questions rather soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Elite ;-)

Huh? What is that all about?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
OK so 11 different people said you were an elohim and you wait till now to ask ATS the answer when you could have just googled it after the first person called you something you have never heard.

I smell shyte

No I googled the basic meaning, I'm digging further and asking what other people know.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: Joeshiloh

Definition of Elohim, is' "the majestic ones". An older definition, is " from the sky they came".

No. You are referring to the interpretation of the Godname Elohim as "angels". This is made by some people but only when the word is accompanied by a plural verb, as in Genesis 1:26. It is certainly NOT the general translation of the word. That is FAR more sublime, its power being only surpassed by the Divine Name Yahweh. If you want to see that power in action, visit the research website:
smphillips.mysite.com...
where you will discover how it mathematically determines the nature of all holistic systems, e.g., the seven musical diatonic scales, superstring theory and the properties of the five Platonic solids.

What I suspect that maybe the Elohim refers to one of the several Gods, which launched the entire thing and created an evolving DNA sequence system that evolves over time with each generation.

Maybe the answer is both in science and religion if you think the whole Adam and Eve stuff the woman was made from a rib and we all know that a rib contains almost enough material to make a clone from. We know that cloning and with alterations a sex of the clone can be changed during development, so maybe the Elohim was a being who formulated creation in a way that is complex enough to run by itself.

As far as I understood Elohim means "living God" by some texts so what if he, she or it created this system and then went out for a "packet of smokes" so to speak.

So the entire system is rather odd if you ask me!

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The likes of Corey Goode seem to think they are buried in Antarctica, after being flash-frozen a few 100,000s of years ago.

Some big blue birdie avian bastard innerearthers even took him on a trip there to see the sights in one of there craft.

Maybe he should be digging further?

Just take what people tell you with a pinch of salt pal regarding who or what Elohim are.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

As to DNA, evolution produces a gradual change to the DNA of a species over many generations.

It can occur by natural selection, when certain traits created by genetic mutations help an organism survive or reproduce.

Such mutations are thus more likely to be passed on to the next generation.

So they increase in frequency in a population. Gradually, these mutations and their associated traits become more common among the whole group as our numbers increase.

By looking at global studies of our DNA, we can see evidence that natural selection has recently made changes and continues to do so.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Some scientists work within the climate change field, a hell of a lot less work on "multiple gender issues". The climate changes and it's very wise for us to understand the process because nothing is just random. Sex changes, gender dysphoria or whatever you want to call it is of course worthy of study too. Even if it's just from a historical point of view.

But with all that said it isn't science telling you anything, it's the MSM. If they offend you don't listen. If you can't comprehend the topic then explore, good scientists will always dump their data, results and experiments. Usually in hopes it will be repeated by others or atleast studied as a topic.

Anyways this post was more about laughing at your pov that all scientists are the same... Just like Christianity, science has many charlatans within it's fields.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It could e argued that the Bicameral mind is a strong factor in natural selection.
"Voices" and pictures in the head, become voices from the mouth, which transmit the information that differentiates our species so profoundly. We could look at technology today as a result of this, and scientist are typically in awe of the stuff they uncover. As understanding truth is miraculous. It seems to me that science in an extension of our attempt to understand God and the creation and our place in it. That semantics appropriate to our capability of understanding vary is hardly surprising.
Understandably cognitive dissonance can occur when attempting to hold two seeming opposite ideas in the mind at the same time. People who have truly believed that the earth was flat, where correct except for one dimension. Although I believe the earth to be a sphere, I have not actually seen it first hand, so I can only take it on faith. I feel there are good reasons to also take on faith other matters not in the prevue of science.
edit on 000000120816128America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Or is God our attempt to understand ourselves?

Our Earth is actually more of an oblate spheroid rather than a sphere.

As to people's belief in her being flat, I'm not sure if that was ever the case, no matter what we are lead to believe.

As to proof of such a lollypop stick stuck in the ground at midday, or rather the change in the shadow cast by such proves our Earth is not, nor ever has been flat, aka a primitive Sundial.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Anyways this post was more about laughing at your pov that all scientists are the same... Just like Christianity, science has many charlatans within it's fields.

I never meant to infer that all scientists were the same, though I can see by how I wrote it that you would take it that way.

My apologies... because there are some scientists I trust more than others... just like Christians 😏

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I suppose the message there is that there are good and bad people in all walks of life.

The X-Files had it right at "Trust No One" i suppose, down to the prospect that in doing so, all we are really achieve is subscribing a person a finite amount of time until they inevitably breach/break/or bend our trust.

Then again it's hardly a way to go through life.

Trust is another somewhat illusory prospect that humanity would be hard-pressed to live without.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Or is God our attempt to understand ourselves?

Our Earth is actually more of an oblate spheroid rather than a sphere.

As to people's belief in her being flat, I'm not sure if that was ever the case, no matter what we are lead to believe.

As to proof of such a lollypop stick stuck in the ground at midday, or rather the change in the shadow cast by such proves our Earth is not, nor ever has been flat, aka a primitive Sundial.

Ancient man in awe of the stars, spawned the ineffable notion that what seemed self evident was not in fact the full explanation. It was probably at this time, that we stated to have religious feelings. Unfortunately orthodox dogma of status quo have put interpretations in opposition, when in fact they are a matter of perspective. I'm not sure many people today would jump to the conclusion that the earth was an oblate sphere via shadow projections, unless the framework of understanding where in place. It is very possible the one free miracle needed to explain all things with science will elude us forever. So then what do we call this ?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well its always been about Sun worship and not Son worship.

Rinse and repeat, time after time, and that's you got our somewhat modern-day interpretations of organized religious practice.

And also blood, its always been about that as well.

We are not just half weird semi-intelligent clever little monkeys, we are the whole shebang batcrap crazy and then some.

I would say our framework of understanding is as much a philosophical prospect and kettle of fish as it is scientific by nature.

What do we call it? Existence apparently.

Edit: That one free miracle, by the way, equates to the singularity that spawned the current iteration of space-time in which we exist.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This might be a long shot, but maybe the elohim (which is plural) is a reference to all of us when we finally wake up and realize we are the children of the same Dad that created this whole thing. The greatest surprise party of all time: 'look everyone, we're not doomed to death and taxes, time to move on to the next stage of an infinitely expanding consciousness'.

I've been trying to get sneak peaks on the surprise party, but omniscient Father-of-All keeps secrets really well.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I agree we need trust.. but we have other gifts like intuition and experience that help us choose more wisely in who to trust.

Also being disappointed and let down is a good exercise in forgiveness, but some breaks of trust are harder to forgive than others.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join