It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean to be an Elohim?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ok so the coincidences are rather too odd, I have had several individuals a total of 11 tell me that I am an Elohim. Some living in sperate countries and most I do not know directly!

What does it mean to be an Elohim?

Who are the Elohim?

Better yet - What are the Elohim?

Is it good or bad?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

"Elohim" was the ancient Hebrew word for "God" or sometimes "god."

In the book "When God Was a Woman," I believe I read that "Elohim" referred to a united God and Goddess, representing both the masculine and feminine divine in one entity.

I have no idea why anyone would say you are "Elohim." Any hint from the context in which you were told this? Any particular topic being discussed? Very curious.

And very interesting. I hope someone else knows and shares.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Its a word like any other i suppose.

As to who or what they allegedly are, that would be a pre-Adamic race.

Good and bad are simply Human constructs, perspective being the real ticket.
edit on 30-12-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I believe it is plural and means “The Gods”, as in more than one.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Could just ask them. Maybe a quiet shy person who won't confront others?

I do believe though it is a God or father of the Gods. He's in that Mormon cartoon that guy made during the 80's that looks like Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle from the late 70's. I would go watch that for starters.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Depends on the usage of the word. Singular it's referring to the Jewish God. Plural means one with him as in the host of heaven. Angels, saints, and other higher beings/deities. Though Lucifer/Satan and his angels may still be considered Elohim as well.

Are you the religious type?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

"Elohim" was the ancient Hebrew word for "God" or sometimes "god."

In the book "When God Was a Woman," I believe I read that "Elohim" referred to a united God and Goddess, representing both the masculine and feminine divine in one entity.

I have no idea why anyone would say you are "Elohim." Any hint from the context in which you were told this? Any particular topic being discussed? Very curious.

And very interesting. I hope someone else knows and shares.

One occurred when I attended a church meeting my classmate invited me to, after their usual Sunday gathering the pastor had a chat with me and entered a trance saying "An Elohim of old and new, in one body and forever be anew".

Another one was an odd Egyptian man at a flea market when I found a pretty cool amethyst crystal out of the blue, he said he didn't remember even having it but he'd sell it to me for like $10. He said something odd too "An Elohim to sit upon the empty throne".

A few years down the line some exchange student befriended me and said he only did it because I was an Elohim, when I asked him what it meant he said "One is rarely born to bare the Divine Right and Mandate".

Later on an old lady said the children of El watch over their blood and when I said what she means she smiled and ruffled my head while patting it saying "You know them by many names Michael, Gabriel, Uriel etc."

And several other out of strange reasoning, I can not explain it entirely but they all keep saying I am an Elohim or closely tied to it by some weird Right or Mandate.

Honestly, it sounds like a giant cult to me Hahaha... *laughs nervously *

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I believe it is plural and means “The Gods”, as in more than one.

There is a total of 7 but there were 11, before 11 there was 13 in total two of which were killed off or rather 1 was slain and the other cast out, the other 4 fell with their fallen leader and became kings or knights of some sort.

^This sounds odd...

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Depends on the usage of the word. Singular it's referring to the Jewish God. Plural means one with him as in the host of heaven. Angels, saints, and other higher beings/deities. Though Lucifer/Satan and his angels may still be considered Elohim as well.

Are you the religious type?

Nope, that's the odd thing and yet when I heard the story of Christ the first time, I cried and not like just cried as in I cried so hard it was as if I was mourning a family member or a son if I had one. But somehow I knew his name was not Christ or Jesus and even more I knew he wasn't even Jewish...

I had weird experiences since I was 10 man!

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wow. This is so intriguing. It sounds positive though. Something inside you is shining bright!

Maybe it's similar to saying you are an "old soul." Or maybe more like saying that you are a "chosen" one or have a "calling."

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Could just ask them. Maybe a quiet shy person who won't confront others?

Except when I put forward the inquiry it all got weirdly secretive and all mystical type of sh*t...

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Wow. This is so intriguing. It sounds positive though. Something inside you is shining bright!

Maybe it's similar to saying you are an "old soul." Or maybe more like saying that you are a "chosen" one or have a "calling."

Old soul maybe yes...

"Chosen one" not so sure man I mean the only thing I'm good at is observing the world and watching the weird things we humans get up to!

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It's a DJ from Iowa.

What does it mean to you? Was it the reason for you to do or don't do something? Because words have a tendency to make nothing appear as something.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's a DJ from Iowa.

What does it mean to you? Was it the reason for you to do or don't do something? Because words have a tendency to make nothing appear as something.

Maybe I'm just too lazy to do anything? I'm human after all we are a pretty lazy race that is destroying itself but dividing itself into subcategories of races, wiping out entire animal species and destroying the planet we call home.

What if Eden could be brought back and created on Earth - How many would be willing to help shift the world and rebuild Eden?

Pretty much none right? Because we live by the motto "If it does not affect me directly why should I bother".

Let's say if I am an Elohim what does it even entail?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Looking at the word Elohim if you break it down phonetically you end up with
“El” = The
“Ohim = Om

Om is a sacred sound and a spiritual symbol in Indian religions. So speaking the word can be the same as saying om.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

How do you imagine we would build "Eden" again given the very paradoxical or quite possible farcical nature of the garden in question?

If you are Elohim i imagine a return would be in order to at least prove existence.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Sumerian Justice league or Pantheon pretty much, then became one the names for God, an singular like Yahweh.

EL is used to mean God, and still hold to this day since ever Archangel has it at the end of their name. Michael, Gabriel, Samael to even Satanael which later became Satan after his fall.
edit on 30-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Wouldn't that be more like Elysium?

Eden wasn't for everybody... Hmm then again.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Hard to say without knowing more but it sounds like you could be the reincarnation of somebody. But I think I can tell you why the supernatural is tapping at your shoulder. Put simply the best I can figure the Apocalypse of the Bible has been running since 1948 with the creation of the nation of Israel. And will finally end around 2028 approximately. And that the 2020s are going to be really busy.

BTW welcome to the club.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Hard to say without knowing more but it sounds like you could be the reincarnation of somebody. But I think I can tell you why the supernatural is tapping at your shoulder. Put simply the best I can figure the Apocalypse of the Bible has been running since 1948 with the creation of the nation of Israel. And will finally end around 2028 approximately. And that the 2020s are going to be really busy.

BTW welcome to the club.

Actually it will be 2033 - 2035 depending on the events that will follow, we will lose many but in the process, humanity will finally value morals over greed and self destruction.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join