It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does forensic analysis of MH370 now rule out pilot suicide & suggest hypoxia?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As a starting point , I urge posters please to at least read &digest the contents of this article by an Australian aviation writer GEOFF Thomas,

forensic clues from Pemba FLAP section

I believe it is an inescapable conclusion from ATSB's analysis of forensic clues from MH370 debris that MH370 broke apart in mid air before impact with the sea. THIS BEING THE CASE IT IS TIME TO DISCARD.deliberate ditching and pilot suicide as unsupported theories. ANOTHER ARTICLE i urge poters to read before commenting is this piece by Jeff Wise on ATSB'S forensic conclusions:

jeffwise.net...

Anyone who still maintains MH370 was deliberately ditched really needs to overcome the inference of forensic data in a convincing manner

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
But cnn said it may have flown into a wormhole?!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Nailed it. CNN is the only news outlet claiming they found debris of it. I call BS!

Show us the proof that debris came from MH370.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

Reading the link extensively, there are many anomalies in the sparse data available.

In considering the anomalies, why hasn't anyone said the word 'bomb' yet?

A bomb near the wing roots would cause the sort of damage noted but without more parts of the aircraft to study it is very difficult to show what happened.

But the data anomalies do paint an interesting story.

It is more like, 'it couldn't be this or it couldn't be that.'

It could not be a diving high impact and it cannot be a shallow entry.

What if the airframe was falling in several pieces?

P

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Several of the pieces found were stamped. The numbers on them were matched to parts installed on the aircraft flying as MH370.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Reading the link extensively, there are many anomalies in the sparse data available.

In considering the anomalies, why hasn't anyone said the word 'bomb' yet?

A bomb near the wing roots would cause the sort of damage noted but without more parts of the aircraft to study it is very difficult to show what happened.

But the data anomalies do paint an interesting story.

It is more like, 'it couldn't be this or it couldn't be that.'

It could not be a diving high impact and it cannot be a shallow entry.

What if the airframe was falling in several pieces?

P

THE GLARING DEFICIENCY OF ANY BOMB THEORY IS THAI IT CAN'T EXPLAIN SEVEN HOURS OF FLIGHT AFTER A BOMB BLAST NOR THE CHANGE OF FLIGHT PATH

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Nailed it. CNN is the only news outlet claiming they found debris of it. I call BS!

Show us the proof that debris came from MH370.

your faith in the forensic expertise of TV news channels is very sweet

OH SO how many other Boeing 777s crashed into the INDIAN ocean in 2014?
especially those with part numers uniquely belonging to 9M-MRO?
edit on 29-12-2019 by RIPMH370 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: KKLOCO

Several of the pieces found were stamped. The numbers on them were matched to parts installed on the aircraft flying as MH370.

Apparently, I’m behind the times. I retract my statement of proof of the wreckage. Bowing out now... just got Mandella’d 🤪

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

german wings 9525 deliberatly ditched @ hi speed

source

numerous other aircraft have suffered low speed crashes - that were not deliberate

your premise that the impact velocity rules out pilot cuplability is flawed

yes - there are claims that the pilot made a water landing " under control " - i am ignoring them

as its your contention that hi speed impact = not suicide by pilot

(post by RIPMH370 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

MH370 deliberately changed course remember.

Maybe by the time it went down, there was no one in control, but the pilot/co-pilot turned that plane off it’s course.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

No, it was shot down by the US military.

...oh wait, that was infowars

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Without the bulk of the wreckage being located, they will never be able to prove much, one way or another..

link   
I was thinking the flap section with high speed hydro scuff marks was a giveaway someone set it on the water....

scuff marks on the trailing edge disintegrated like scraping on asphalt ...mainly the trailing

link   

THE GLARING DEFICIENCY OF ANY BOMB THEORY IS THAI IT CAN'T EXPLAIN SEVEN HOURS OF FLIGHT AFTER A BOMB BLAST NOR THE CHANGE OF FLIGHT PATH

If you are going to be like this, I may not bother replying.

Take the plane off course ... where it can't be found ... and then blow it up.

That does fit the current information.

You have blinkers on. It may not be a single explanation and in fact, these things rarely are.

P

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

german wings 9525 deliberatly ditched @ hi speed

source

numerous other aircraft have suffered low speed crashes - that were not deliberate

your premise that the impact velocity rules out pilot cuplability is flawed

yes - there are claims that the pilot made a water landing " under control " - i am ignoring them

as its your contention that hi speed impact = not suicide by pilot

THE CONTENTION THAT SOMEONE SUICIDAL WOULD WAIT several hours until fuel exhaustion, when he could just as easily have done that within minutes of take off is grossly flawed nonsense

German Wings It was not tumbling from the sky out of control shedding parts at 25,300 feet per minute rate of descent. You have not addressed any forensic conclusions reached by ATSB. MH370 was spiralling down exceeding maximum structuralyl safe airspeed

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

MH370 deliberately changed course remember.

Maybe by the time it went down, there was no one in control, but the pilot/co-pilot turned that plane off it’s course.

TURNED BACK FROM Vietnam with massive electrical failure, remember, which of itself is not a criminal act.
EVIDENCE PUBLISHED BY THE DSTG in 2015 proves that there was no power on MH370 FROM THE left AC bus - period, your beliefs about pilot action after the initial turn back are your own unsubstantiated conjectures

edit on 30-12-2019 by RIPMH370 because: correcting spelling error

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I was thinking the flap section with high speed hydro scuff marks was a giveaway someone set it on the water....

scuff marks on the trailing edge disintegrated like scraping on asphalt ...mainly the trailing

That is a fallacy promoted by some Canadian fool called Vance.
The section of Outboard flap recovered from Pemba island has a length of track guide snapped off inside it in the fully retracted position:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

If you are going to be like this, I may not bother replying.

Take the plane off course ... where it can't be found ... and then blow it up.

That does fit the current information.

You have blinkers on. It may not be a single explanation and in fact, these things rarely are.

P

You can't rationally explain why anybody would plant a bomb & then fly off course? there is no coherent logic to your post

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Take out pilots, remote the plane, wait until it won't be found.

Blow it up right where you want to.

Explosive force will tear things apart. A small charge just to provide catastrophic decompression.

But you so far have yelled at anyone trying to help.

Goodnight.

P

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join