It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor De Blasio And Governor Cuomo Blame Trump For Hanukkah Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
LOL , De Blasio is a Communist , and Cuomo is a Bleeding Heart Liberal

Two snip stains on the pages of American history.

Damn I like your tag at the bottom. I don't recall where I wrote that but it looks like someone cool wrote it and not me, LOL!

Truth is we have some common ground here on these Commie/Fascist/Leftist where the dots practically connect themselves. The anti constitutional faction needs to have it's DNA moved to another place or buried 6 ft down. Treason against the COTUS abounds.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Breakthestreak

that's why for so many "rich" folk, bail can be set rather higher than it is for say...me.

That's why they have bail hearings so that that can be done as fairly as possible. Hopefully. Also why some rich folks are required to turn over passports.

Exactly

Bail does not favor the rich

The Bronfrom woman had bail somewhere around $500 million. Bondsman probably gave her a $40 mil price tag for walking around time while awaiting trial. Now THAT would feel like a fine but the bondsman is independent of the Court, a free lance money changer if you will.
edit on 30-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
God, DeBlasio's persona is unbearable. I used to have a high tolerance for depraved psychos, but not in this case.

(post by mtnshredder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yes but look at what those who suggest I am wrong, actually say. They also can rarely ever post supportive links and the closest they get to actual reasoning is some slogan from an advertising campaign.

It's like that scene from the film Idiocracy where they keep saying that "Brawndo has electrolytes, it's what plants crave".

edit on 31/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Dec 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Nothing against you personally but you cut and paste a lot of info as your own words and often they’re not. They are bits of information from sources that lean a certain way and as a result can make one look less credible and at times more ignorant than what they actually are. The left and right both have ignorant people being manipulated by people they support. No offense, just saying.

(post by Ansuzrune removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

it happen in their city, they are to be blamed. U see the crazy that try to shoot up a Texas church? He was swarmed by conceal carries. That's call taking action.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: chr0naut

Nothing against you personally but you cut and paste a lot of info as your own words and often they’re not.

There are things I agree with and wish to express. Unless I explicitly make a claim of creating the concept under discussion, I probably didn't.

Some concepts are so basic that many people have said exactly the same thing. Reference to others expressing the same views (also usually un-referenced) actually supports my argument.

Also, if it is such an 'all pervasive' sentiment that no one is able to identify the originator, I don't see how not referencing someone else who has only repeated a common concept, stands as any sort of plagiarism.

I could level the same against you or anyone who posts here. None of us exists in isolation. We all use words and phrases we didn't invent.

They are bits of information from sources that lean a certain way and as a result can make one look less credible and at times more ignorant than what they actually are. The left and right both have ignorant people being manipulated by people they support. No offense, just saying.

Umm, if our information doesn't come from online, news, or other media, or if it doesn't come from academics or acknowledged subject matter experts, or from the people with whom we converse, then it isn't actually 'information'.

It is self-generated and a fiction (at least in the mind of the person who generated the idea) - mere opinion.

If then we were to repeat that opinion, without fact checking, without filter, and often because the opinion is an emotional appeal that we should act or believe in a particular way. Does that make opinion factual?

I treat ATS as a platform of debate, in which I often take the adversarial position. This means that I am taking the path less trodden and this automatically draws a fair amount of criticism.

I can state something rational, factual, reasonable, with no personal denigration of my opponent in the debate, and with clearly supported and linked justification but I can be sure that I will receive multiple posts calling me a liar, a moron, ignorant, etc.

The nature of my immediately previous post, and ethos of its composition, assures me that none of those responses are in fact true. It also informs me fairly directly that those who respond in that way are no longer able to participate on the topic of the debate but that they are now in ad-hominem mode, trying to denigrate the person rather than the topic.

At that point, I have also noted that if the respondents in such a mode do make any reference to the topic, it lacks reasonableness and is of the fashion of an empty inane or misplaced and unoriginal slogan (plagiarism?).

An example of such is the "poisonous spiders don't kill people, it is people who distribute poisonous spiders who kill people". trope, or the good old "we have a rule of 'legal immigrant until proven illegal immigrant in a court of law', here in the US". (note, I have changed the primary object of the common sayings to demonstrate the rational insufficiency of their argument).

Please analyse your previous two posts to see if they speak to the topic of the OP, or, the topics of any posts subsequent to the OP, or were instead were entirely attempts at directly denigrating my personal reputation outside of any topical discussion.

edit on 31/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

SMALL Questionable " Men " Often have Moments of Decisiveness , this was Not One of those Times for the Faint Of Heart ............

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
A gun saved many lives in that church

Guns are great tools for stopping islamic hatred

Guns are great tools

Guns are great

Guns save lives

That cannot be disputed

What a chad that man was for calmly drawing his weapon and administering one single shot, straight in the head.

The muslim attacker died like a dog. He died like a coward. Puts a smile on the faces of hundreds of millions of people

Happy Hanukkah mohammed. Good job.

(post by Knightshadowz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join