It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor De Blasio And Governor Cuomo Blame Trump For Hanukkah Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: chr0naut

Ha ha aaa

Now bail ‘favors the rich’ so it should be abolished?

And you were wrong. Again. Bail is NOT a ‘pay and go free’ deal like you claimed.

Not at all.

Maybe you should do some research? Maybe not?

Bail is a bond. No a fine. Pay bail and you still have to face trial. Regardless of your financial situation.

You are 'supposed' to still face trial.

Some people choose not to, especially if they know they are guilty and will not get off during the trial. For them, bail is a chance to run.

Look at the figures of those who 'skip bail' which is another way of saying 'guilty and went free'.

So I was right? Thanks

And the figures for those who don’t return for trial?

The biggest number there are illegal immigrants. Funny that.
edit on 30 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

(Asking an illegal immigrant to return to face trial is racist, so those numbers don’t really matter. I know, I know)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ha ha aaa

Now bail ‘favors the rich’ so it should be abolished?

And you were wrong. Again. Bail is NOT a ‘pay and go free’ deal like you claimed.

Not at all.

Maybe you should do some research? Maybe not?

Bail is a bond. No a fine. Pay bail and you still have to face trial. Regardless of your financial situation.

You are 'supposed' to still face trial.

Some people choose not to, especially if they know they are guilty and will not get off during the trial. For them, bail is a chance to run.

Look at the figures of those who 'skip bail' which is another way of saying 'guilty and went free'.

So I was right?

In what?

Thanks

And the figures for those who don’t return for trial?

According to this US Bureau of Justice report from 2007, about 1/4 of bailed suspects don't turn up for court (top of right-hand column on page 5):

Pretrial Release of Felony
Defendants in State Courts (pdf)

The biggest number there are illegal immigrants. Funny that.

Yet immigration bail no longer occurs in the US. Do you really find such things humorous (and which probably indicates that people who quote such invalid statistics may have some sort of prejudicial bias?).

Aside from that, please avail yourself of the facts:

Bail Fail - Justice Policy Institute

edit on 30/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A good question might be: what haven't they blamed Trump for?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

Making America Great Again..

they could never utter those words.. they can use superfluous side angles, but never use those direct words..

And... yes yes I know, even little Brian Stelter picked on how many mistakes he made in tweets compared to Obama...

....لكن هذا حال الدنيا

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Can you give me a pdf for that.
I want to spread the word

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Gee, how shocking the the two biggest idiots of New York would blame the President.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Politicians playing politics. Vote em out then.

a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Mayor De Blasio And Governor Cuomo Blame Trump For Hanukkah Attack

Didn't our great orange messiah just make an EO about ending Antisemitism on college campus's?

And those two snip clowns from the peoples republic of New York think people are stupid enough to believe it.

Ok well half the country is that stupid.

The other half not so much.

Ya know Jewish voters?

You all need to rethink voting 'democrat'. The largest,socially acceptable supremacist group there is.

The synagogue stabber wasn't even 'white'. Arrested in Harlem I think it was.

edit on 30-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I oh get it

When you’re wrong (which you definitely are. Bail is absolutely NOT “pay and go free”) you claim to be right

Awesome

And I never mentioned immigration crimes or bail for immigration crimes

I said the people who don’t return to face trial when they are bailed are mostly illegal immigrants.
Right again

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

originally posted by: CitizenZero

Making America Great Again..

There's a reason for that:

The phrase was also used by Bill Clinton in his Presidential campaign speeches.

The phrase was also used in a radio commercial for Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign (if you dont want to listen to the whole thing, it happens at 49 seconds):

they could never utter those words.. they can use superfluous side angles, but never use those direct words..

Actually they did use those exact words as verified above. Over and over and over again.

And... yes yes I know, even little Brian Stelter picked on how many mistakes he made in tweets compared to Obama...

....لكن هذا حال الدنيا

Trump is no genius. He is just has a knack at manipulating the ignorant.

.... هذا فقط الطريق الذي دونالد ترامب هو

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I oh get it

When you’re wrong (which you definitely are. Bail is absolutely NOT “pay and go free”) you claim to be right

Awesome

For a quarter of all bailed people in the US, it is. Bail may be a bond, but it very frequently gets broken. Read the report I previously linked to.

And I never mentioned immigration crimes or bail for immigration crimes

I said the people who don’t return to face trial when they are bailed are mostly illegal immigrants.
Right again

Oh, I see, could you provide some sort of statistical support for your assertion, or I call 'unsubstantiated prejudice' on it.

You see, most illegal immigrants are of lower income. This has to do with them not being able to get jobs that will call them to the attention of the authorities. They must stay hidden from the system to survive.

Therefore, a larger ratio of them cannot afford bail when compared to the established citizens who are the ones who secretly employ the undocumented immigrants and take advantage of the fact that there is no wage regulation over undocumented immigrants.

So, rationally, it would make sense that every single one of those who skip bail are the ones who can actually afford to pay bail, and which are mostly not undocumented immigrants, of whom the majority live on subsistence wages.

But I could be proven wrong. Please present the proof.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Bail is “pay and go free”. You’re wrong

‘Illegal immigrant’ does not mean any particular race, nationality or creed. How is it prejudiced to mention illegal immigrants? They’re mostly white Europeans

“Bail mean you pay and go free” wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Bail is “pay and go free”. You’re wrong

‘Illegal immigrant’ does not mean any particular race, nationality or creed. How is it prejudiced to mention illegal immigrants? They’re mostly white Europeans

“Bail mean you pay and go free” wrong.

I amended my post to make it more accurate and to clarify the thrust of my argument to someone who seems to have ignored its core intent and is quibbling about the semantics.

You have the opportunity to win the debate, if you present the statistical evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh

I’ve already ‘won’

Sorry

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
‘Quibble semantics’

The very core of leftist talking points
Funny that

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Oh

I’ve already ‘won’

Sorry

I think you only win if someone else says so (and it can't just be the voices in your head).

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

‘Quibble semantics’

The very core of leftist talking points
Funny that

No they are just words. Like in a dictionary.

Any one of normal intelligence had a vocabulary of tens of thousands of words and, as you age and grow, the number increases.

Normally, those who read and write have the larger numbers, but not by any really significant amounts. We all have somewhere around the same number, except where there are developmental issues in brain function.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
F****** clown world.

Honk honk.

Oh, and last I looked, the perp is a Muslim convert. But no, its Trump's fault. Not the fault of a still medieval ideology that's been at war with Zionism for a long time.
edit on 30-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Democrats are way worse than Trump at spreading hate these days. They, with the help of the press are trying hard to divide our country. They are ignorant as to what they are doing.

They are not ignorant, it is intentional.

They maintain their voters by claiming the other side is evil, because they have no policies people actually want to vote for.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The attacker is the son of an illegal immigrant.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Not mentioned by 90% of U.S. media until the Acting Deputy Director of Homeland Security pointed out this fact, then deleted his tweet.
edit on 12/30/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join