It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor De Blasio And Governor Cuomo Blame Trump For Hanukkah Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Every time something bad happens in this country, it's a given that MSM will say something derogatory about President Trump, or twist his words to make him look bad. We hear it from the mouths of Democrats too.

After the recent, horrific stabbing attack at a NY synagogue, both De Blasio and Cuomo appeared on MSNBC this Sunday and blamed President Trump's hateful speech and tweets for such attacks. It isn't the first time, nor will it be the last, that a Democrat politician blames Trump for inciting violence and hatred. What drives me insane, is that many Democrats, including De Blasio and Cuomo are total hypocrites!

Humans tend to judge others by their behavior, but think they have special information about themselves – that they know what they are "really like" inside – and thus effortlessly find ways to explain away selfish acts, and maintain the illusion that they are better than others.
-Robert Wright

De Blasio said, “For the last three years in this country the forces of hate have been unleashed, and we see more and more violence associated with those hateful impulses. Some of it organized and premeditated. The uptick in hate crimes in this city has led the NYPD to recognize we’ve got to get under the skin of these trends and see if they can disrupt them.”

LINK

Cuomo said, “We tend to treat these situations as isolated episodes, but really if we just connect the dots, we have a pattern of hate in this nation that is only getting worse. We’ve seen almost weekly attacks on people based on race, color, creed. It’s hate-motivated. Apparently, there was another shooting in Texas today in a church. We’ve seen attacks against African-Americans, Latinos, LGBTQ community. And let’s call it what it is and let government act because this can destroy this nation. It is corrosive. It’s an American cancer.”

He continued, “It starts at the top, and then it goes on to a point where it becomes viral across this nation. And it is now viral.

LINK

Perhaps there's another reason for such violent attacks in New York. Reasons that Mayor De Blasio ignores.

The reason the city’s liberal political class was ignoring it, I ­argued, is that the criminals don’t fit their picture of Evil Bigots. They aren’t, for the most part, MAGA-hat wearing white guys with tiki torches. In fact, many of the attackers are people of color, as investigative reporting by Tablet’s Armin Rosen and others has shown.

De Blasio needs to stop trying to find a “them” to be the opposite of his “us.” His juvenile obsession with having the right adversaries allows anti-Semitism to flourish.

The mayor has also helped create an anti-police ­atmosphere, in which the vigilant presence of officers is considered a bad thing. At an anti-police rally last month, there were signs calling for violence against the NYPD.

De Blasio’s response? He insinuated that the idea that there’s anti-police sentiment in our city is, yes, another right-wing plot.

nypost.com...

Lets not forget about Cuomo's Bail Reform Law that will go in effect on January 1st. Many New York State prosecutors and police officials have stated that this law is "dangerous and reckless." They say the new law will put the public safety at risk. This is on you Cuomo....NOT President Trump!

"I've read social media posts, I've read editorials in newspapers who believe the new reforms are not that bad, because they only apply to non-serious crimes," said Senator Pam Helming. "I challenge anyone who has this view to look at this list of crimes, to read the legislation and tell me that you believe that manslaughter, aggravated vehicular homicide and rape in the third degree are minor offenses. Tell me, how is promoting obscene sexual performances by a child a minor offense? How is that? How about arson in the third and fourth degrees, selling controlled substances near our schools? Making terrorist threats or committing burglary and robbery in the second degree?"

13wham.com...

edit on 12/29/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well , what Will Be Will Be ...........But Sooner Or Later it comes Back to Bite You in the Ahass...........

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The only other alternative would be to take responsibility for the horrible attacks and act like leaders should. . . . .

Oh who am I kidding!

They're leftist assholes who don't do anything but blame others!

I hope they get stung by jellyfish.
edit on 29-12-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I was listening to him speak at a press conference this morning. I found it funny that he said a couple of times how the government needs to fix this. Wonder if he knows government may be a large part of the problem. Lets see that would mean him along with others. There is enough blame to go around maybe he should start with himself before he runs around blaming others.

I also found it funny how people kiss his arse in the press conference. Suppose you have to if you want to keep your job. Pretty sad way to live.

My 2 cents.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

LOL , De Blasio is a Communist , and Cuomo is a Bleeding Heart Liberal Gun Fearing Wanna Be Pussy with Money ............To FUNNY Indeed........

edit on 29-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I’ve yet to see one single ‘hateful’ tweet or line of speech from President Trump or his party.

Hateful, divisive, slander, incitement: these words describe the msm. Not the President.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of work went into this, great job.
Why are people allowing this to happen?

These are the same people who claim President Trump is a danger to our country, things are definitely crazy.
I wonder how this all gets corrected. Eventually New Yorkers and many others in our country will wake up. Hopefully it won't be too late.

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Every time something bad happens in this country, it's a given that MSM will say something derogatory about President Trump, or twist his words to make him look bad. We hear it from the mouths of Democrats too.

After the recent, horrific stabbing attack at a NY synagogue, both De Blasio and Cuomo appeared on MSNBC this Sunday and blamed President Trump's hateful speech and tweets for such attacks. It isn't the first time, nor will it be the last, that a Democrat politician blames Trump for inciting violence and hatred. What drives me insane, is that many Democrats, including De Blasio and Cuomo are total hypocrites!

Humans tend to judge others by their behavior, but think they have special information about themselves – that they know what they are "really like" inside – and thus effortlessly find ways to explain away selfish acts, and maintain the illusion that they are better than others.
-Robert Wright

De Blasio said, “For the last three years in this country the forces of hate have been unleashed, and we see more and more violence associated with those hateful impulses. Some of it organized and premeditated. The uptick in hate crimes in this city has led the NYPD to recognize we’ve got to get under the skin of these trends and see if they can disrupt them.”

LINK

Cuomo said, “We tend to treat these situations as isolated episodes, but really if we just connect the dots, we have a pattern of hate in this nation that is only getting worse. We’ve seen almost weekly attacks on people based on race, color, creed. It’s hate-motivated. Apparently, there was another shooting in Texas today in a church. We’ve seen attacks against African-Americans, Latinos, LGBTQ community. And let’s call it what it is and let government act because this can destroy this nation. It is corrosive. It’s an American cancer.”

He continued, “It starts at the top, and then it goes on to a point where it becomes viral across this nation. And it is now viral.

LINK

Perhaps there's another reason for such violent attacks in New York. Reasons that Mayor De Blasio ignores.

The reason the city’s liberal political class was ignoring it, I ­argued, is that the criminals don’t fit their picture of Evil Bigots. They aren’t, for the most part, MAGA-hat wearing white guys with tiki torches. In fact, many of the attackers are people of color, as investigative reporting by Tablet’s Armin Rosen and others has shown.

De Blasio needs to stop trying to find a “them” to be the opposite of his “us.” His juvenile obsession with having the right adversaries allows anti-Semitism to flourish.

The mayor has also helped create an anti-police ­atmosphere, in which the vigilant presence of officers is considered a bad thing. At an anti-police rally last month, there were signs calling for violence against the NYPD.

De Blasio’s response? He insinuated that the idea that there’s anti-police sentiment in our city is, yes, another right-wing plot.

nypost.com...

Lets not forget about Cuomo's Bail Reform Law that will go in effect on January 1st. Many New York State prosecutors and police officials have stated that this law is "dangerous and reckless." They say the new law will put the public safety at risk. This is on you Cuomo....NOT President Trump!

"I've read social media posts, I've read editorials in newspapers who believe the new reforms are not that bad, because they only apply to non-serious crimes," said Senator Pam Helming. "I challenge anyone who has this view to look at this list of crimes, to read the legislation and tell me that you believe that manslaughter, aggravated vehicular homicide and rape in the third degree are minor offenses. Tell me, how is promoting obscene sexual performances by a child a minor offense? How is that? How about arson in the third and fourth degrees, selling controlled substances near our schools? Making terrorist threats or committing burglary and robbery in the second degree?"

13wham.com...

edit on 29-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I’ve yet to see one single ‘hateful’ tweet or line of speech from President Trump or his party.

Hateful, divisive, slander, incitement: these words describe the msm. Not the President.

No , the ONLY Things I See the President Obviously being Guilty of is a Mild Case of Narcissism Along with a Normal Amount of Personal Confidence considering what he has Accomplished in his Life with a Cool ,Mil. His Old Man Invested in Him All those Years AGO ..........

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Let me Guess , your Value Judgement Oriented , Yes ? Explains a lot I See ..........

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
They would blame Noah for the storm .

A farmer for the drought .

Night for day and day for night

Using that line of logic

I blame Cuomo and De Blasio on busted condoms and lead in their tap water.
edit on 29-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
These well established hypocrites are just showing the world that they have a very low and degenerated moral character as individuals. They value wealth and fame as that which makes them superior, rather than virtues of good or seeking righteous ways. They were given all these things including the power they hold, but miserably failing the test, and they don't even realize it. They might even hear that little voice telling them "no no no" but they ignore it.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Judge Not , Lest Ye be Judged . Fair Enough , eh Hu Mon ?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Tomorrow, FREDO on CNN will join those two clowns in blaming president Trump.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Judge Not , Lest Ye be Judged . Fair Enough , eh Hu Mon ?

If you didn't notice, I didn't make any comments in my post. I think the ATS members are capable to make their own judgments from the videos.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Mayor De Blasio And Governor Cuomo Blame Trump For Hanukkah Attack

Well, then they're bought-and-paid-for Deep State Dickheads (DSD).

I blame the gunman and his mentally retarded head space.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

No , it was What you Implied that got me to Respond to your Post . Didn't Think Anyone would See that > ? ..Hmm...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
LOL , De Blasio is a Communist , and Cuomo is a Bleeding Heart Liberal

Two snip stains on the pages of American history.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Just 2 of the new New York 3 Stooges doing what they do best
Comedy.
Only they are failing.

edit on 12/29/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Proof the left has their heads firmly and deeply stuck up their arses. You lefty’s say the most insane and absurd chit I’ve ever heard. You have zero accountability, no integrity and you’re morally and ethically bankrupt as they come. The right has lost its tolerance for you clowns. Trying to blame Trump for the repercussions of your actions and your total lack of common sense is pathetic and why most of us look at you like the childish hypocritical imbeciles you are.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join