It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people will not leave your home and they can kill you.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I will respond to this because it worries me.

The problem....most likely is the land the house sits on. Indian land more than likely. Others in community having the same issue?

Also who in the home seems to have more supernatural occurrences?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yup, I have. I credit everything I saw to sleep paralysis but some times I just don't know.......

That figure was terrifying and it wasn’t until years later I found out people were seeing the same g*dd*nm thing I saw. That is freaky. That is what gives me pause. Shared hallucinations or reality?

My hat man experience.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I never said I was an exorcist.

You are wrong.

My mistake. Where you trained by the Catholic church. If so how do you rectify their worship of Mary as Co redeemer?
edit on 30-12-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: spelling and fotatting

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Absolutely. This is my walk. Jesus is my role model in every way and he told us to go out to do so.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

ghosts are real, they are just on another dimension and so you can't see them, but they can see you.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I am not a Catholic, never was. I have never prayed to anything other than to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,

Since the late 1990's the Vatican church has been in great demand of exorcist and demonologist. If someone has an interest in exorcist or demonologist training at the Vatican Ponitiff University you must submit it in writing with a letter of recommendation from a Bishop with the understanding you will assist the church when needed. Since the Vatican has collected through the last 1500 years various testaments, demonic interviews, recordings, exhibits and samples of supernatural activity, the church has opened its doors to people of other faiths. I attended as a Protestant. The seminars are interesting even though they are heavily covered in Catholic beliefs, traditions and customs.

I do not follow the Catholic Rite of exorcism due to idolatry. It is my belief (no proof) the Catholic rite is not as effective as others due to the length of exorcisms that can last a life time for some victims.

Ever hear the story of the seven brothers going around and expelling demons in Jesus days and once while exorcising the demon while using Jesus name, the demon stated "I know Jesus and I know Paul but I don't know you" and this demon stripped these men of their clothes and beat them as he ran them out of town? Acts 19:15

So why did it not work? They used Jesus name.

And yet ATS wannabe's are quick to say, the name of Jesus will expel all evil spirits.....well....that is a lie or the bible is a lie.... so what does it take to expel these evil spirits?

You are priest aren't you? OR you wanted to be at one time in your life?

DS

edit on 30-12-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What if it is all part of your mind but you absolutely believe it to be true...I would love to believe there is more outhere but I have not witnessed any credible evidence...would love nothing more than for these things to be true..

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Hi

Makes sense to me too.....until you are touched, slapped, hair pulled, hit, poked, blanket pulled off you while you sleep, you wake up scared to death as you see a black or gray mist dissipate or dragged out of bed..... then its no more make believe.

Lucifer has tried to hide his real intentions from mankind but his minions has exposed him.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If I may reply to this part:
Ever hear the story of the seven brothers going around and expelling demons in Jesus days and once while exorcising the demon while using Jesus name, the demon stated "I know Jesus and I know Paul but I don't know you" and this demon stripped these men of their clothes and beat them as he ran them out of town? Acts 19:15

I believe it was because these brothers were treating the casting out of demons as a trick, acting in their own power, a show more or less and not with the real intention of casting out evil in the authority of Jesus.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

You have quoted the bible and made concrete statements that ONLY in the name of JESUS will drive all evil spirits away.

And now you believe these seven men were using a trick. On more than one occasion they have been successful expelling demons but this time it did not work. Tell me why; not what you believe.

Your theology is faulty.

DS

edit on 30-12-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It seems interesting to me that the authority required to cast out demons is given through the redemption of Christ, that can purify the heart and intention of the exorcist. Casting out demons in others, is ripe for miscalculated abuse. I believe that we can more safely cast out the demons in our selves, than in others. Once the veil of these kind of beliefs is lifted. They know you know and will try and destroy you. I think we all be very careful of what we convince ourselves of. I get afraid when I think of evil supernatural forces, as If I do believe that they exist, they may drive me to madness. The only thing that brings me any comfort in these things is praying for discernment. To attribute malevolent spirits to people or circumstances walks a fine line that can go horribly wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I knew this would be your response.

My concrete statements were based on the fact that if you call on the name of Jesus it will work. And I truly believe that.

Let me explain it this way. If I were in the most terrifying moment of my life and I call on Jesus then he will answer. He is love, he is our Father, he is one of part of God and one of part of Holy Spirit - absolute love. God loves his children whether believers or not. Yes, I truly believe that the name has power in that moment of absolutely nothing else to call on.

YOU are giving power to demons by not fully believing on the grace of Jesus and absolute "I am the Alpha and the Omega" of who he is. I would argue that you need to learn of the true nature of Jesus before you can deal with demons. I say that with all respect. All knees will bow before Jesus one day. And as a result that means now too. Jesus is the answer, not you or I or any human.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

I agree, just don't allow that fear to grow or they will feed off it. Just know that you, through Jesus, have full authority to rebuke any evil, to heal, to spread the word. It is the great commission.

The Great Commission
…17When they saw Him, they worshiped Him, but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Jesus gave us his very own authority. So, you have nothing to be afraid of. This is what evil does not want anyone to know because then it continues to run rampant and destroying people's lives. Demons should be running in fear when a person with Jesus in them, that knows their authority, enters the room and not the other way around.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Again you fail to be concrete, your vagueness and bible recital proves you are blowing hot air.

Your excuses tell one thing.... you can recite the bible as the Jehovah Witnesses have taught you.

BTW I do not need to prove to you my beliefs in Christ. I do walk in faith meanwhile YOU run away failing to explain why the seven brothers could NOT exercise the demon.

Instead of pointing fingers, take a close look at yourself.

Never will I answer the question here on ATS as to why those brothers failed.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I believe I have responded to you in a fair and respectful way.

You are being incredibly rude. You are the one that asked the question(s) and I simply answered.

I have not and never will be a Jehovah's Wiitness. I do not and never will belong to any man-made denomination. The only faith I follow is Jesus Christ.

I take my information from the Bible. I quote the Bible. The Bible is true and factual and the inspired word of God. If you have a problem with the words of the Bible take it up with Father God.

I did answer your question about the seven brothers. I'll make it simpler this time around: they were not acting with the power that make the difference: Jesus. They were acting on their own power.

I do wish you well. If I offended I sincerely apologize. And I ask for your forgiveness. It was never my intent.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What I don’t understand about this thread is what happens to all these threads. I have seen the hatman, at least two others in this thread have also seen the hatman. Others have also seen the shadow people like I have. I had an eerie experience just this year that lasted for months and ended with a high end job loss and death of a family member.

Yet, the meat of this thread has come back to “jesus” and the power of the word. Bickering will not help solve this mystery. Being that this thread is under paranormal studies I dont see why Jesus is getting top billing. Cant we move forward from that and actually talk to the people who have had said shared experience?

Probably not tho..........

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Except that if Jesus is the cure then that's why the emphasis on him. I have had numerous paranormal incidents all my life, night terrors, footsteps beside my bed, having my soul yanked and attempted to be pulled from my body. In my own personal experience I can only speak from the viewpoint of Jesus.

All mean with respect.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24845359]DeathSlayer[/post
the word priest is only used for the ministering in the Jewish temple. I understand that we are now the temple of the HS now but we are ministers not priest in the OT since of the word. I asked if you were catholic since it sounded like you were trained by them.

edit on 30-12-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman Think about it, spirits, some malevolent. Seem obvious to me the Jesus would crop up in such a conversation. To personally experience these forces, is un settling, no doubt. To walk this road with out armor is suicide. Rather do not believe in shadow people, if you wish to remain in tact.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yes, I understand that. But arguing over what can not be proved it fruitless. I believe if you believe that if it helped you it did. What proof offered from the internet could I possibly hold that would prove you wrong? There is none.

That is the point.

I am not religious, but if your deep held religious beliefs helped you that is fantastic. So that means we have one way these things feel threatened. Great.

Now lets move forward and find the other ways. I am not religious. I find when my life is idling I am more prone to these things. Maybe part of what we experience has to do with focus and what we notice.

When we are busy (over busy/focused) with religion, love, life, work we tend not to be so open to all that it is around us.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join