It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people will not leave your home and they can kill you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If you see one of these beings inside your home you MUST move out of that house

I think there are various levels and variations of these beings. I never experienced a ttyely powerful one before so i can't comment on it to much other than to say that some shadow beings can be dealt with. As they left me alone once i stopped showing fear.

I broke out of sleep paralysis last time and tried to make friends with them. After that they left me alone. I never experienced a super tall powerful one though. They were ususlly fear-enducing medium sized or small and harmless.

Have you seen them with your physical eyes?

It's bizzare that there is seemingly some hierarchy amongst these negative beings. And that some of the most powerful ones wear hats or capes.. like wtf????

I still question if they are real because their existence seems so much a fantasy.....

Anyway, im glad i hadn't had to deal with any very bad ones...

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: DeathSlayer I think they feed off people,I have never had anything other then a scare,they like their presence known,seen a few they exist whom they are don't know,don't care not my forte

Yea they do... many who claims knowledge of these beings say this. They are parasitic beings that feed on negative energy. Usually only attacking one to enduce fear.

Although ive heard that other beings may appear in shadow form whom are not truely shadow beings. Like interdimensional ETs and astral spirits or what not...

I remember reading contactee stories of seeing shadows in their home and claiming it was ETs.

So idk what the deep nature of the shadow form is...

edit on 30-12-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

A shadow man put poison in my mouth while I was lying down. I jumped up and chased him around a corner but he was nowhere to be seen as I rounded the corner. There was a bitter taste in my mouth and I went and sat in the kitchen repeating over and over, "Did a shadow man just put poison in my mouth?" I didn't have the sense to wash my mouth out!

I wrote out in the shakiest handwriting I've ever seen 'A shadow man put poison in my mouth' so my wife would know how I died, because death seemed very close at that point.

After a while I recovered, but it seems to me my writing became much more virulent from that point on.

She put it down to heatstroke.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I've seen this entity, up close and personal, whilst with a friend. However, saying things like:

"Shadow People will kill your hamsters within 2 months. Hamsters are to be used like a canary is used to a miner underground. They will run off cats or just kill them and small dogs. Why they don't kill caged mice and rats is still a puzzle to me."

-- This right here, is what is stopping any proper research on the subjects. Absolute poppycock statements like this, that come with zero proofs, just what the OP states they believe they know. Where is your reasoning to this? What proof can you offer in regards to all the things you seem to know about an entity that isn't even believed to exist? I don't mean to mock, but it gets super tiring when you want answer, and people are clearly talking out their arse.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

I always use salt. A very effective tool.

I keep on hand approx 100 pounds of blessed salt (fine and rock)

DS

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

edit on 30-12-2019 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Those that believe will go to Heaven, some non-believers based on their deeds will go to “Hell”, most non-believers will simply cease to exist. I believe ghosts are demons, some disguise themselves as “loved” ones to deceive.

originally posted by: SimpleIdea
I've been around the block and have had my fair share of torment from the wicked spirits. Decided to log in to share the information I've learned, none of it has been accurately given here.

Firstly, the supernatural is beyond the natural realm and therefore unknowable by natural means. The only way to understand or know what is in the supernatural is for it to reveal itself to the natural.

In my studies I have come to have faith that the Bible is the inspired word of God. And it contains the truth about many things humans otherwise would not know. In fact many who do not study the Holy Scriptures ponder over and are perplexed by many things God reveals in its pages.

Among the things revealed in the Bible is that a human when he dies he ceases to exist:

(Ezekiel 18:4) Look! All the souls—to me they belong. As the soul of the father so also the soul of the son—to me they belong. The soul who sins is the one who will die.

"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten...Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going."-Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10.

Jesus Christ referred to death as a sleeplike condition:

"After he said these things, he added: “Lazʹa·rus our friend has fallen asleep, but I am traveling there to awaken him.”  The disciples then said to him: “Lord, if he is sleeping, he will get well.”  Jesus, however, had spoken about his death. But they imagined he was speaking about taking rest in sleep.  Then Jesus said to them plainly: “Lazʹa·rus has died."-John 11:11-14.

The apostle Paul said that the chosen saints, or holy ones that would be risen to heaven with Christ and rule with him are sleeping in death until Christ's return when they will be the first to be raised from the dead:

(1 Thessalonians 4:13, 14)  Moreover, brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who are sleeping in death, so that you may not sorrow as the rest do who have no hope. For if we have faith that Jesus died and rose again, so too God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep in death through Jesus.

No one who has ever died has ever been risen from the dead except for one man, Jesus Christ. And when he returns first he will raise the chosen ones to heavenly life, afterward he will rule over the earth and will resurrect all mankind back from the dead back to life on earth:

" Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice  and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment."-John 5:28, 29.

I make references with all these things because they prove that ghosts are not dead humans. And that the dead are not alive. And that no humans survive after dying.

Jesus said that you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. One of the things this truth frees you from is superstitious lies that ghosts are dead humans, or that you need to worship your ancestors, or that dead people are alive.

The Bible tells us that wicked spirit forces are real. That Satan and his wicked fallen angels are real. These can easily pretend to be dead people, perhaps dead loved ones to fool people into believing lies, and keep them in darkness.

Finally the way to rid oneself of wicked spirits is to shun any practice involving demonism and occultism and spiritism, and rid yourself of any and all objects related to such, and to serve the true God. The Bible states:

"Keep your senses, be watchful! Your adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone."-1 Peter 5:8.

'Therefore, subject yourselves to God; but oppose the Devil, and he will flee from you."-James 4:7.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Hi

I can see most spiritual entities in color (not black and white) with my eyes but I can not hear them.

I do not do EVP due to electrical manipulation.

Communication is often done with fogged mirrors and windows. They (ghosts) will write on the mirrors.

The large Shadow people rarely speak, they growl.

Light penetrates through ghost but not these tall shadow people. The darkness absorbs the light with no refection, like a black void.

The spiritual world (dark and light) is very similar to the military, as you are "promoted" you receive additional supernatural powers.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Hi

This is not as uncommon as one would think. I have seen people being exorcised and throw up all kinds of unexplainable objects from animal hair, round glass like marbles but inside the tiny glass are various figurines, nails, stones....

When I attended the The Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome (lay people can attend certain seminars) I attended an exorcism and it rained small stones in the room.

DS

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t

From your ATS name are you suggesting you are a prophet?

Think what you will and as usual you did not read through the thread. I have mentioned at least three times that ghosts often and do parade as Shadow people BUT THEY ARE NOT shadow people. Do you understand?

Good luck

edit on 30-12-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VVV88

I use to think like this.

I hope you will continue with your research. You sound young?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

I have also seen hatman during an episode of sleep paralysis...

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Wow.. that must be intense to see entities with your physical eyes in color. Ive only seen shadow people in sleep paralysis. Can they actually enduce sleep paralysis or do they just look for people in this state? Ive been wondering that....

Never heard sound before in these experiences but i remember a person claiming a growl in a netflix shadow people documentary..

They must pocess some form of high intelligence. Like you said, there is probably a military-like hierarchy. And the territorial ones seem worse. Ive heard of apartment ghost that manifest during waking mischief and as shadow forms during sleep paralysis..

I believe people are MUCH more effected if they have a low energy and emotional state. Depressed, imbalanced, ect..

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: JBIZZ

I have also seen hatman during an episode of sleep paralysis...

Yea wtf is up with these bastards and hats or coats?

Im thinking monster's inc movie was based on reality

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As a 61 year old man my paitence is not what it use to be. My thick skin can take it but why should I? I know this subject is interesting and that was not my goal. My goal was to share and find the one or two people who is committed to this field to help others FOR FREE.

I noticed most if not all threads on ATS concerning this subject seem to be vague and can be found all over the internet. My threads mention things that have not been shared with ATS readers in the past. Check it out for yourself.

Too many wannabe's in this area. I meet them all the time.

They can talk "the talk" but cannot walk it and this includes paranormal investigators.

Class over,

To those who want to learn PM me.

God bless

DS

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Hi,

I like your questions, you seem sincere.

High dosages of melatonin will effect your eyesight which effects the pineal gland and the amount of light within your eyes = seeing spirits.

Most people cannot see spirits due to "caked on" calk surrounding the pineal gland.

I would have gotten into more detail but some ATS users do not deserve to know. No respect = no info

However you my friend are welcome to ask me anything

PM me, If I don't immediately answer back apologies.....I will answer all PM's.

God bless

DS

edit on 30-12-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, there are no shadow people, ghosts, poltergeists. or the spirits of dead humans. These are all just manifestations of the same evil spirits that rebelled against God in the days of Noah and were eventually cast out of heaven.

Down through history these wicked spirits (demons) have chosen to appear in many different forms, changing from culture to culture. Whatever form they choose to take, their desire is to inculcate an interest and belief in the supernatural. People may try to appease them. or drive them away and in doing so they engage in occult practices that are strictly forbidden in the bible...the result is that people break God's laws and thus damage their relationship with Him.

These wicked spirits cannot be controlled, called forth or driven away by any incantations or superstitious rituals. If they want to torment you they will. They may choose to stop at any time, but it is because they choose to do so, not because the were ordered to.

Showing an interest in them is sometimes all it takes for them to decide to make your life miserable.
Keep in mind though that even faithful men in the Bible were targets for these demons. Resisting them by persistent prayer to God, and not indulging in any occult or pagan practices can bring relief. They will eventually see their efforts are ineffective and move on to someone else.

Make no mistake about it..these demons have no love for mankind. Seeking them out will only result in misery.

edit on 12/30/2019 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They hate the name of Jesus Christ because they must obey the commands in His name. Just like in the New Testament. You got to be right with the Lord....confess you sinful garbage of a lifetime. Repent. Ask for forgiveness and be reconciled with the Lord. Finally, command those demonic, malicious and stubborn creatures to leave your home in the name of Christ Jesus, The Lord.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Some people absolutely will not believe in anything even from their most closest and dearest relatives/friends. Kind of sad that there are so many people out there with no awareness of things spiritual, plus they have to defame others for being whacked out to make them feel smarter when they simply have no knowledge or trust in anyone's testimony of such things.

I was definitely what you wold consider a skeptic bordering on non-belief in ghosts/spirits/whatever it is, until two years ago. I'm certainly not skeptical about it anymore, and not because I went looking t find out. Interesting times in the home we bought almost three years ago. Brand new house but built out in a small neighborhood in the country. Things happen, usually over the course of two to three weeks and then everything is quiet for sometimes months. And so far, it has never been the same experience repeated. Always something new when activity starts back up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join