It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people will not leave your home and they can kill you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

I'm sorry and no ill will , That kinda of thinking is arrogant and non productive to the advancement of our race .
edit on 12/29/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/29/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Everything yields to the name of Jesus. It is the most powerful name in existence. Jesus gave us his authority in his name.

After having those nightmares, I'd actually invoke Jesus like I would've several years prior when I was a practicing Christian.

Hey Jesus, remember me? I used to read all about you and think about you. I know millions of people are suffering and dying around the world right now but I'm afraid to go back to sleep, somethings on me.

Not even that but it's supposed to be a power word that makes them scatter like roaches. IN THE NAME OF.. boom, move a mountain if your faith is strong enough. Faith being how much you believe that the Son of God was crucified for us and resurrected. That's approx a mustard seed's worth.

Consider this: Faith warhead on an ICBM

Needless to say, I didn't have the recurring nightmare for a few nights.
edit on 29-12-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

When you were a practicing Christian were you a follower of a religion, or did you have a personal relationship with Jesus? This is what makes all the difference. A religion is man made, full of rules and a personal relationship is simply resting in Jesus and what he did for us.

You're talking my story: constant illness, always bad things happening, negativity, major depression, multiple surgeries, terrible family relationships, paranormal activity in youth, abusive childhood AND night terrors from my earliest memory.

I know now who I am in Jesus. He has given me authority to do as he did. I have faith, but I am learning about who I am, and why I am who I am IN Jesus. This is key.

Why don't you tell me specifically what issues you are having and I'll pray about it and it WILL stop.

edit on 29-12-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

That's okay. I know the mindset of which you are coming from.

Call it arrogant, but I call it truth and freeing.

I call all other religions, key word RELGIONS, is man made. Jesus had one rule: to love all others. He did not have a caste system, he did not subjugate women or servants, he did not teach "an eye for an eye", all were equal in his eyes and his message was one of peace and love, forgiveness and freedom. In saying that, if all people followed his style and teachings we would live in a perfect world and so it would absolutely be the key to the advancement of our race.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

So answer me this doesn't the bible state something of this sort... Thou shalt not worship any other God ? Well Jesus is not a God but is worshipped more then God , You guys make no sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I saw the lower half of one once. For some strange reason, they seem to get along with dogs well.

I fell asleep in the living room of a friend’s house. The hallway leading out of the living room was T shaped, with one bedroom to the right, two bedrooms to the left, and one directly in my line of sight. I saw a pair of legs, from the waist down walking from the bedroom on the right to the bedrooms on the left, with the dogs excitedly walking beside it. The waist was unusual, as it was a taller than the door handle. When I noticed it, the legs stopped and turned toward me. As I said earlier, I only saw the lower half, but I could feel it staring at me with what I can only describe as hatred. Naturally, I was terrified. I closed my eyes thinking it would go away. The very second I closed my eyes, I could feel that it was no longer at the end of the hallway. It was inches away from my face. Something inside me told me not to open my eyes, no matter what, until it left. I kept my eyes closed for what felt like an hour, but even with my eyes closed, I could “see” it there, just staring at me. There was a deafening silence and the room was cold. Finally, I couldn’t feel it anymore. Everything went back to normal. That same night, my friend’s grandfather appeared on the couch across the living room from me. I was half awake when I saw him, so I thought it was just my friend’s dad. When I asked him why he was wearing slacks and a button down shirt at 4am, he showed me a picture of his father. Same guy.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

One has to read the Bible, not just read bits of what believers say and then it starts to fill in the missing puzzle pieces.

Jesus is of God, he is God. Holy Spirit is of God, he is God. This may confuse you as it gets into Trinity teaching. But, the Trinity is a real thing, just a little hard to wrap your mind around until you know who God is, who Jesus is, who Holy Spirit is and how they are all part of each other and act independently and together with each other.

John 1:14
Verse Concepts
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Isaiah 44:24 - (God created the world by Himself alone)
John 1:3; Colossians 1:16 - (Jesus made all things)

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

Isaiah 44:6 - (God is the Redeemer)
2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ”

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

2 Corinthians 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

And so, they are all one, 3-in-one and if you worship God, then you are praying to Jesus and you are praying to Holy Spirit.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

So answer me this doesn't the bible state something of this sort... Thou shalt not worship any other God ? Well Jesus is not a God but is worshipped more then God , You guys make no sense.

I'm sorry and no ill will , That kinda of thinking is ignorant and non productive. Jesus is God, part of The Godhead, while Jesus didn’t ask for worship and most Christians don’t worship Christ as they do God, there is nothing wrong with worshipping Jesus

Christians are called to pray to God in Jesus name, doesn’t mean God ignores them.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer I think they feed off people,I have never had anything other then a scare,they like their presence known,seen a few they exist whom they are don't know,don't care not my forte

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Someone should have thought to turn a light on.

Similar situation with me and my sister and when we turned the light on the figure was a stuffed rabbit on her dresser.
The shiny button eyes were reflecting every car that went past the front of the house so it looked like the eyes opened and closed. We were terrified until we turned on the light.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Creatures of the mind and spirit have representations in the "real" world. Pray for discernment, and fight these battles for what they are. Deceptions. Be it from the self, or from others. Shadow people do exists, but also they are not real. Never entertain the discarnate. To loose faith in truth and ones own perceptions is the road to death by suicide. I would bet that anyone seeing shadow people are manifesting symptoms of real world gas lighting.
edit on 000000120550125America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Totally agree to a point.
Other than saying you believe do you also walk in faith by sharing the gospel and healing the sick by laying hands on them?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
They are demons. No more, no less. New age rituals will not expunge them. I’d check the house for anything that may be remotely evil and burn it.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Maybe you meant other idols, where it becomes trivial in Catholicism because aside from the holy trinity they idolize the virgin Mary.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Way to assume gender pronouns of said Shadow person!

But in all seriousness, how do you know a shadow person killed your hamster(s) and not something else?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Point of fact, but you don't ken the Man nether, aside from the words in a book, written by other Men, Jesus that is.

If you are honest you have more knowledge of the thing, real or illusionary, that you possed your question to.

Or maybe the entity simply had a cold?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm inclined that shadow people are a glitch of sorts that might have something to do with memory and have no awareness and might be just reliving or stuck in constant loop at certain moments of their days.

And yet the Church burns incense with similar hope of summoning an ancient Dragon, since incense an dragon worship have their roots.

If one really wants to scare them, just show them the right of ownership an prove of mortgage payments, that were authorized by a church in state, stamped an approved by Christ himself(apparently).It scares the crap out of the living, so it must have the same effect on the other side.

And if all else fail, some one must of been a very naughty child, and god is still pissed.

edit on 30-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday I agree with you about the doorway. There has to be an entrance/portal in close proximity to where the victim is living for them to be able to get through. They are a very misunderstood phenomena with people not knowing where these entities come from. But they do have to have some sort of doorway to be able to enter our realm. And our OP is right they are near impossible to get rid of, best option is to get as far away as fast as you can.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer just wondering if you have ever used salt instead of sage?? I'll be honest I'm not a massive user of sage I use it for light spirit work or to clear a heavy or uncomfortable atmosphere. I'm a bit of an old soul I use different types of salts depending on the severity of spirit/entity to create boundaries around border lines or within homes. As well as prayer but rarely sage.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Play with negative spiritual energies and they may end up playing with you, from my highly limited experience.

I would like to know how you’ve concluded a shadow person killed your hamster over any other cause of death. You need to clean their cages every few days, feed it a balanced diet. They are subject to a number of health problems and often don’t survive for more than a few months. They can be sensitive to chemicals and certain plastics. Yet human families with chronic hamster death don’t die themselves...

How do you distinguish shadow person as cause of death? You just know eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join