It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people will not leave your home and they can kill you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Yeah I do really think it was caused by that house it was weird things only started happening once she got pregnant 2 years into owning the house . Before that everything was good , After my son was born things just went down hill a year after he was born she got diagnosed with brain cancer and things just started happening around the house seeing shadows and anger the anger was just horrible and not normal her eyes would go black , We stayed in the house for 17 years and it got to my son finally he would see things the "shadow people" and got very depressed, one night he and I argued over his grades and I watched his eyes go black and he hit me and his mother laughed and egged him on like they teamed up. Since the house is gone he is a totally different person as well as me also . She still has brain cancer and what I don't understand is brain cancer either kills you or is cured but hers just slowly eats away at her but the anger is gone from her also since the house is gone.

edit on 12/29/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Wheres your proof of this?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SimpleIdea

No need for the bible class. I am aware of what is written in the bible.

Southern Baptist I presume?

Or a Jehovah Witness? It's one of the two and I believe a JW.

I studied the JW cult for many years.

For those who know me I have tried very hard to not speak biblical for a specific reason and you do not understand why.

edit on 29-12-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I do not need to prove to you anything. If you are looking for proof then go out and look for it yourself.

Do your own research.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

My wife used to claim there were spooky shadow people that only lived in the basement of our old house. I never saw anything but she did constantly argue with me while we lived there and she felt chronically ill. I bought a new house and havent had an arguement since. I always figure she just wanted me to spend another 150 grand to buy a new larger house and the supposed shadow peoples had nothing to do with it. Admittedly i feel better in the new house -- no longer have bad asthma. Who knows what was in the air of the old place but i still dont believe there were shadow people. My childhood home however... a figure i recognized as the Jolly Green Giant lived in the room with our furnace.
edit on 29-12-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Good old fashioned faith in Jesus should do the trick, that and if you can actually find one in a world were most priests have lost there faith a good genuine old fashioned FAITHFUL catholic exorcist will be able to help BUT only if you follow his advice and if he is willing to come to help you, they know just how dangerous entity's can be and know also that unless you are willing to come under the protection of the Church there efforts not only may be wasted but also may come back to cause them problem's in future exorcism's as if such a demon is not able to be cast out it will just get stronger - especially if it is only partially cast out and then come's back.

Now Shadow people, is this one of those out of the corner of your eye's or dead on right in front of you and when being's.

Is it just a shadow or is it like a void in the air, a physical shadow that ABSORBS the light but is still semi transparent, does it have eye's and are they tiny red pin point's that despite also being darkness are a RED darkness.

Is it humanoid, like a person or deformed like a dumpy short limbed being with an over sized head.

Have you also encountered shimmering black mist like being's and/or felt something were you saw such a being jump into you usually with a nasty affect upon any metal religious symbol's you may be wearing as in them turning ebon black with a burned like black coating on there exterior and the metal often becoming brittle and tarnishing.

Get an exorcist in, preferably a catholic or orthodox priest but any one whom is devout to Jesus should have some affect.

But first ask yourself have you had any bad experience with this, sometimes spirits can act for selfless motive's and just perhaps there is something very wrong with your house, something bad may have occurred there in the past, a gas or electrical fault may exist or a spirit full of anger from an injustice could be lingering but it should not attack you.

Here is an old Catholic prayer that may help.

"Visit we beseech thee oh lord this humble habitation, drive away from it all the snares of the enemy, let thy holy angels' dwell herein to preserve us in thy peace and may thy blessing be always upon us through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen".

That's how I remember it but here is an updated version.
Visit, we beseech you, O Lord, this dwelling place, and drive far from it all the ensnarements of the enemy: let your holy angels dwell in it, to guard us in peace; and may your blessing be upon us always. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: infolurker

Thank you.

I am intrigued by your response. I know these audios very well.

I am embarrassed to ask, please forgive, do you think you are a holy person? Do you consider yourself part of the Elect? If so would you expand on this? I am not asking if you read the bible or other material.

God Bless

DS

Me?

I am just a normal man walking this earth for a short interval.

I know Yeshua (Jesus) is the only salvation for me and everyone in this construct.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Simply ask them if they know Jesus and you will perceive their fear. I am serious.

I once had an entity that I thought was friendly and helping me into the next stage of consciousness... until one day when I felt its presence I simply thought in my head "Do you know Jesus the Christ?", and it coughed for about 5 seconds and I never heard it again.

It was probably choking on your hamster.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I like your post!

I have seen both black and gray mist more times than I can recall. Most people see this either standing next to them in their bed or at the foot of the bed. These beings are not shadow people. These things (ghosts) stand there and put things inside your head like nightmares. They are quick but at times get caught as they dissipate into thin air.

True shadow people are males..... no females. Ancient beings (demons) but at the top of the food chain. Over 7 feet tall BUT there are some ghost (all under 7 feet tall) who parade as one that do indeed have a little power to manipulate the human mind. The stronger ones can even possess a human mind. Possession is in the mind which controls the body. That is where evil hides, not in your stomach, etc..... in your mind.

I believe real shadow people are fallen angels!

Most ghost will stop when you say STOP but only for a second maybe two as they reevaluate you. Shadow people will keep coming at you and they will give you real pain.

Most people with little training can remove a ghost. It takes a demonologist and priest to get rid of a REAL shadow person and it gets real nasty.....days before we enter the home we are under attack. They know we are coming days in advance. Like I said they are ancient beings that we call the fallen angels.

I see you brought up the Catholic religion.

As many might not be aware the Catholic church started training selected people to become a demonologist not someone who runs around chasing UFO'S. After full physical and mental evaluations by trained medical doctors the demonologist will visit with the individual not a priest. It is the demonologist job to "test the spirits" and attempt to identify if there is a spiritual issue. The demonologist is trained to identify (if possible) the true name of the demonic spirit by its traits and character during the interview with the spirit. The demonologist is authorized to conduct a deliverance rite and not an exorcism. Special trained priest are only authorized to conduct an exorcism while the demonologist aids the priest and prayer team. The demonologist closely observes the individual for signs that will lead to overcome the spirit as the priest drives it away. I really do not want to get into battle strategy but these spirits are bound. I will leave it at that.

I love talking about Jesus and his Father. I no longer consider myself a Christian due to ALL church dogma, customs and traditions. The idolatry is so wide spread most can not see it. I know many hide behind the term "Christian" but are far from the true meaning of what it is to be one. Jesus will vomit them out of his mouth.

I truly am a disciple of Christ. Jesus is more than King of Kings, The messiah and savior of this world. He is my master and I am his slave. May the Holy Spirit show you this meaning in the spirit.

I see one maybe two Christians have stumbled in this OP and that was not my intention. So I will make this my last OP concerning this subject matter. Anyone who wants to learn more feel free to send me a PM.

I wonder if either has healed physical sickness, mental sickness or raised the dead? If not, I ask why not? Is it because they don't believe, like many priest? Do you think these gifts stopped when the Apostles died? Well they didn't. These gifts are still here and available. It breaks my heart to see how far the church has fallen.

God bless

DS

edit on 29-12-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Continue on your path. Paradise is your reward.

God bless

DS

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
During an extremely stressful, depressing period a few years ago, I considered that I was being bothered by a malovent spirit, demon type of thing. I was having pretty brutal nightmares when I'd sleep and the way it would go is..

I'd lay down in my bed and goto sleep but I'd feel like or think I was still in the falling asleep, early phase where I'm still vaguely aware that I'm in the bed, hearing the air conditioner etc. I have two small black chihuahuas that are a few years old, they were maybe one at the time which was probably the stimuli for the dream.

I'd be laying there, unable to move in the rare case I ever experienced something like sleep paralysis. There'd be a little black dog that would appear at the foot of the bed. You couldn't see it but brief glimpses that it was something small and black, growling in the most evil way. It's a small dog, why be afraid of it? You could kick it, easily take care of it, but you cant move. You could hear and feel it moving in the bed, making its way up to your head area, and then it'd start viciously attacking you.

This is where the dream symptom of what I call "molasses arms" happens. You find that you can move all of a sudden to protect yourself but just barely, weak and slowly. I'd block my face and neck from it biting me and after what might have been a few attempts to rip into me but getting my arms, I'd wake up extremely bothered and relieved. Waking up from a panic attack into heavy breathing.

The kicker is this would happen sometimes again after I calmed down, had a smoke and some water and went back to bed but not a third time. As I'd be falling asleep for this dream, I'd hear a voice or two but never at the same time saying a random word that you can't make out bu they sounded more like audio samples from a speaker, not necessarily live people.

That my friends, was sketch.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Everything yields to the name of Jesus. It is the most powerful name in existence. Jesus gave us his authority in his name.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Come on there's ghost and things in many different cultures just because you invoke a guys name doesn't make the boggy man go away.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Actually, it does.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayeryou say your an exorcist by what authority do you cast out demons?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Who is us?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So why is Jesus special and not any of the other deities around the World ?

If you were born in India to Indian parents would you be invoking Jesus?

We got to get smart about this kinda thing religion is only holding society back .

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I never said I was an exorcist.

You are wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Anyone who chooses Him as their savior. Although, don't forget the story of the soldier: Healing the centurion's servant is one of the miracles said to have been performed by Jesus of Nazareth as related in the Gospels of Matthew[1] and Gospel of Luke (both part of the Christian biblical canon). The story is not recounted in the Gospels of either John or Mark.[2]

According to these accounts, a Roman Centurion asks Jesus for his help because his servant is ill. Jesus offers to go to the centurion's house to perform a healing, but the centurion hesitates and suggests that Jesus' word of authority would be sufficient. Impressed, Jesus comments approvingly at the strong religious faith displayed by the soldier (despite not being a Jew) and grants the request, which results in the servant being healed the same day.

So, the answer to your question, re: us, would be anyone who believes Jesus is who he says he is.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Because Jesus is the Son of God, he IS God. He is the only true God. The others are all fake imiitations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join