It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shiva shooting an arrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I dreamt tonight that I saw the Hindu God, Shiva, shooting an arrow up into the sky, I never saw the arrow land or even what he aimed at. Was he aiming at an unfortunate city here on Earth from his home planet/plane of existance, like in the Tripura? Does this mean that we'll see the destruction of a large city sometime soon?

What could this dream mean, if anything - I would love your feedback.

-MM
edit on 29-12-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It means people have weird dreams.

Why must it mean more?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
I dreamt tonight that I saw the Hindu God, Shiva, shooting an arrow up into the sky, I never saw the arrow land or even what he aimed at. Was he aiming at an unfortunate city here on Earth from his home planet/plane of existance, like in the Tripura? Does this mean that we'll see the destruction of a large city sometime soon?

-MM

It means to me that foolish people who worship an idol that's just a dead thing will be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

But Hinduism is all about refraining from hurting living beings (Ahimsa), honesty, patience, self restraint and compassion.

So -

Shiva is suppose to be the destroyer and perhaps is going to destroy a city by your analysis so to me it means that this religion just like any other i know of in this world is as contradictive and hypocritical as any other.

Maybe the arrow which you never saw land or where it was aimed represents that you need to reach higher for answers to your souls questions because the contradiction of a religion that sprooks the above first paragraph mentioned qualities should never have a destroyer god such as Shiva. SHOULD IT.

Your at danger of following the road paved with good intentions. You need to wake up from your dream and thats not the one you described above - but rather the dream that religion as humanity understands it today is the way when infact it is not what it seems.

I cannot for the life of me understand how most are completely blind to what seems bleedingly obvious.

Try concentrating on finding peace within (ironic) because clearly your starting to harness unpleasant thoughts, fears and concerns which is feeding your souls loss of direction.

edit on 29-12-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Why must it mean more?

Why must it mean nothing?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: drz400

originally posted by: Jefferton

Why must it mean more?

Why must it mean nothing?

Because the mundane does exist.

As shocking and boring as it may be.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Shooting an arrow into the sky, huh?

Maybe Betelgeuse really will go bang?

www.google.com... uzzing-about-supernova

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sounds more like one or two of the incarnations of Vishnu, Ramana and Kaliki.

Shiva symbolizes destruction, or change, and is probably the most powerful out of the Hindu Trinity. Usually, it said that when Shiva wakes up from, or opens his eyes from a meditation, it could annihilate an entire planet.

More akin to that of dreamer waking up, and shattering the dream, like it were the universe.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I found this for you :

Shiva is often referred as pinaaka-hasthaaya , which means He has pinaaka (bow ) in his hand.

There is a pic of Shiva shooting an arrow to the sky too.

www.quora.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

-MM

It means to me that foolish people who worship an idol that's just a dead thing will be held accountable.

Well... isn't that all religions then?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

the Galactic Wave/ Electric-Sheet is about ready to strike Our Solar System... the Wave/Sheet of Energy is affecting Barnards Star, Alpha Centuri already....

Shiva's arrow is a Metaphor for this Cosmic Event that is approaching Earth/Sun & will cause a Generation of Calamity including the Pole Switch, greater Earth Core overheating/ EQs and the infamous Wormwood Star shining as a Lamp as it enters our Atmosphere and 'makes bitter all water sources'

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
it means war in the sky..

kill and opress demigods, power to living.
edit on 29-12-2019 by suhilu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I read that India will be joining the space race, so your dream of Shiva shooting an arrow up is correct. You just don't know how to interpret your dreams yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hi I would recommend that you trust your inner intuition to interpret that dream. If you have a feeling about what kind of significance it has to you and your life personally I would say that is surely it.

There are several books out about dream interpretation if you have an interest in learning more yourself.

Personally my 'gut' feeling / intuition has never led me astray in life. Following your own inner guidance is what I recommend.

Fascinating stuff

-Driver

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It means that India are going into space.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Was it day or night?

Are you going through anything?

Could mean aim for the stars/skies.

Could mean you're aiming too far/seeking too much.

Could be you're the arrow..

new topics

top topics

join