It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Stalkers , Metro Exodus on Deep Deep Sale at Epic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've bought a few games in this years Christmas sales but this has to be the bargain of the year so far , critically acclaimed by both reviewers and players Metro Exodus is on sale at Epic Store for just £17.49 , a good price but epic are also giving gamers a £10 voucher to spend on games over £14 so I just paid a grand total of £7.49 for the game , a great price for a great game that's under 12 months old and has been so well received.

If like me you were waiting for Exodus to release on Steam in a couple of months at this price waiting will just mean paying considerably more for the Steam release, no doubt that's why Epic are selling it so cheap so if you played the other Metro games and want to see how Artyom's final adventure plays out now is the time to jump in , if you haven't played the other games welcome to Metro.

This deal ends 1/1/2020.

Edit.
Just noticed they also gave me another £10 off coupon to replace the one I just used.

edit on 29-12-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hmmm, yeah, thanks for reminding me to put this on my ignore list. I'm not a fan of Epic and their way of doing business, so any exclusive is a hard no for me. I appreciate the reminder, though.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Your choice mate but as a fan of the series it's a bargain I'm not prepared to miss out on because it's on Epic , a good game is a good game regardless of platform.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Just noticed they also gave me another £10 off coupon to replace the one I just used.

That was what I was going to ask.

I already had Exodus to complete my set
I had passed over "Outward" time and time again .
Epic put it on sale for 15.95 . Minus my $10 coupon , 5.95
Then , they gave me my $10 coupon back...
Don't get no better than that.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's a gift that just keeps giving.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Meh.

STEAM OR DIE!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
sadly I have used epic...

god damn you exclusives

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thank you

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just finished the game and if you've played and enjoyed the other two then you should do yourself a favour and pick this up when it comes to Steam next week ... or it's also on sale again at Epic.

Even though the game is split into semi open areas Exodus stays true to the Metro series , if you've got the hardware to throw at it the game looks incredible.

In all it took me 27 hours ... but I did die a lot.

top topics

join