It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take it to trial Mitch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
*Note to self .

When the phone ask if you’re sure you want to resubmit this page .

Don’t

🤦‍♂️

edit on 29-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The conditions had been met. Everything was all done. Fit fine and finished. No stone unturned. All approved.

What part is not getting through?

No one needed to investigate any more.

Trump wanted the investigation announced. Not performed, just announced. Didn't care a fig about corruption just needed a sound bite for his failing campaign.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

That is what the impeachment is about. Sorry we cant bring in every grip out there.
This one's about trump and Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They have hours and hours of testimony saying exactly that. Hours and hours of it.

No one jumped any gun.

Everyone was in the loop. Everyone knew what withholding the aid was about.

There was nothing hypothetical about it.

Lets do take it to trial lets get those witnesses lets put it all out there for America.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Uh, the White Whale here is the ousting of Trump

Yes. The whale won in the end. Ahab rode his back to Davy Jones locker.
trump will ride his right out of the white house and into the waiting arms of New York state DOJ.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The conditions had been met. Everything was all done. Fit fine and finished. No stone unturned. All approved.

What part is not getting through?

No one needed to investigate any more.

Trump wanted the investigation announced. Not performed, just announced. Didn't care a fig about corruption just needed a sound bite for his failing campaign.

Trust but verify.

I would expect any President to come into office, on behalf of the taxpaying citizens he represents, and reevaluate every conditional aid package.

Wouldn't you?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Uh, the White Whale here is the ousting of Trump

Yes. The whale won in the end. Ahab rode his back to Davy Jones locker.
trump will ride his right out of the white house and into the waiting arms of New York state DOJ.

The Dems are Ahab chasing the white whale of impeachment.

Do you not get it yet?

You're 0 for 2. You're about to make it 3.

Your existential crisis in 3....2....1...

edit on 29-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Nothing has come out but conspiracy nonsense. Not a blessed thing.
Ukraine said they have nothing on the BIdens.
They say they dont want to be tied up in US politics.

Tell me something... why doesn't Zelinski just get on TV and say its all true and they are investigating the BIdens?
Why??? Because they are not..

So go to the ousted corrupt government to make up stuff and lie.
Any info that implicates the Bidens in anything is being manufactured by the corrupt ex government who have no reputation to save them. No one but the desperate will believe anything they say. So basically only those who want it to be true will be claiming it is.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Tell me something... why doesn't Zelinski just get on TV and say its all true and they are investigating the BIdens?

Any info that implicates the Bidens in anything is being manufactured by the corrupt ex government who have no reputation to save them. No one but the desperate will believe anything they say. So basically only those who want it to be true will be claiming it is.

So then, why is Ukraine looking into 15 probes of Burisma and the Bidens?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The Supreme Court doesn’t review a case unless they see a potential problem in the lower court rulings .

They will review any case given to them. Whether they take it is something else but they dont ignore cases out of hand just because.
How would they see a potential problem with the lower courts without reviewing the case?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Would you bet that Hunters' financial records indicate prior monthly payments from Burisma? You want Trump's tax returns, you should be asking for Hunter's. And by the way, where is Hunter? He can clear all this up.
edit on 29-12-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Ahabstar

I’m good with that.

If Ishmael didn’t live we wouldn’t have the story. 👍

If Herman Melville had not written it there would be no Ishmael.

Yeah I am giving you that look.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

He wants the house members and their staff to commit perjury . All under the command of Adam Schiff .

That wont happen... It does not need to happen. They are not lying.
trump is.
edit on 12292019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I would not believe a word of it because they are making it up as they go.

Funny how no one cared about Burisma or Hunter until Joe jumped into the presidential race isnt it?

Yeah, ignore that but believe a corrupt ex president or his cronies.

They are all too closely tied to Russia. They are not working for the good of Ukraine. They are Russian sympathizers who want to give eastern Ukraine to Russia. And I hate to tell you but they have no love lost for trump either. They see him as a useful tool and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump wanted the investigation announced.

Prove it , do you have him on tape saying he wanted to use the investigation to his political advantage?

Do you have a cooperating witnesses that heard him say he wanted to use it to his political advantage ?

Maybe you have documentation where he laid out his devious plan ?

You have none of that all you have is a biased guess .

I’m not interested in your opinion.

I deal in facts.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

They will review any case given to them.

Wrong

Before a case is reviewed they have to grant a writ of certiorari.

Parties who are not satisfied with the decision of a lower court must petition the U.S. Supreme Court to hear their case. The primary means to petition the court for review is to ask it to grant a writ of certiorari. This is a request that the Supreme Court order a lower court to send up the record of the case for review. .The Court usually is not under any obligation to hear these cases, and it usually only does so if the case could have national significance, might harmonize conflicting decisions in the federal Circuit courts, and/or could have precedential value. In fact, the Court accepts 100-150 of the more than 7,000 cases that it is asked to review each year.

SCOTUS

No offense but the rest of your replies weren’t worth the effort.

edit on 29-12-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maybe he should have sent them a big bundle of cash instead .

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Very well constructed OP.

This a posturing show and nothing else; if one could be charged with a thought crime in the USA there wouldn't be much of a free population would there.

I have found in life that the more people yell and scream the more you know you are on the right path.

Nancy won't send the articles before they have another house vote on it, and I doubt it will make it to trial in the senate, though i would like to see that.

Fact is there is far more "evidence" through assumption and hearsay that Biden used his office for personal gain than there is Trump did, whether financial or political. In an era where facts are seemingly the same as opinions, even this stands out to be true.

So we are left with a simple basic logic conclusion; Either Trump did use his office for personal gain and so did Biden, or he didn't and neither did Biden. It's one or the other, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

How do you survive in a mad world? Embrace the madness.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I've said on another thread, I feel like a key reason that the Articles are being withheld is due to the holiday. Once the Articles are delivered the Senate's rules dictate a very strict timetable.

Do you think an already divided Senate is going to give this matter the attention it deserves when it interferes with their vacation?
Oh right, they’ve been chomping at the bit due 3 years and Nancy is certainly gleeful over it, but of course she wouldn’t be missing a chance to drink at a New Years Party in a lush surrounding. Still that’s only part of it. She knows the Senate won’t remove Trump. She’s quite the fool pushing their ridiculous and unsustainable communitarian agenda. What these people want is full on totalitarian rule over the useless eaters while they enjoy their mansions and Cadillac healthcare ( which apparently after treatment by the allopathic system will only prolong certain of their lives.... palliative Care by Hospice ... )
edit on 31-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Trump wanted the investigation announced.

Prove it , do you have him on tape saying he wanted to use the investigation to his political advantage?

Do you have a cooperating witnesses that heard him say he wanted to use it to his political advantage ?

Maybe you have documentation where he laid out his devious plan ?

You have none of that all you have is a biased guess .

I’m not interested in your opinion.

I deal in facts.
It’s one of those things that they divined intuitively from their opinions of the matter. How many if the witnesses stated openly it’s just what they “ understood!”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join